What's new

400W DWC Scrog White Widow

S

SafeSwoops

SirSmokalot- thanks alot man! I've had a look at your thread and that's some top notch work there!

S

SafeSwoops

ok... day three and it's just starting to stretch and send lots of tiny shoots up really fast!! :woohoo: I'm kind of scared about the next few days :yoinks:
picture.php

picture.php

:laughing::joint:

Peace

S

SafeSwoops

WOW... she IS blowing up! I'm on my third pack of 4" zip ties (100 each)!! Lots and lots of training to keep the canopy even. I don't know if it will fill the screen or not but It looks like it will be decent sized regardless.

Stay Safe

M

Minnesota Nice

Safe', that's a great cab and a wonderful grow you got going on! Definitely following this and taking notes for my own setup.

One question- now that the screen is full, how difficult is it to access the nutes and root system? I was planning on making individual screens for each of my buckets, but your setup looks really clean so I'm wondering how that's working out for you. Thanks! Keep the pictures coming!

S

SafeSwoops

Capn- thanx alot man... grab some popcorn!

Minnesota Nice- really appreciate it! Glad to be your first post: WELCOME! I simply put two holes in the lid for 3" netpots and take them out when I want to get to my roots and nutes. I use a pump to pump them out and slowly add it back in. Not too hard, but it's been a real pain keeping the temperatures in the res down where I live... I've already started construction on my E&F table for this cab when this grow is done.

Pics tomorrow...

Peace

C

cork144

you should flip and tie down for an extra week otherwise you could endup with alotta tall topps.

everything looks lush mate.

S

SafeSwoops

Cork144- I flipped a week ago tomorrow... So I'll make tonight the last training session and just let her go from there! I'm excited about no more training and just watching the show:woohoo:

RollmeoneKenobi- Yeah brudda! Enjoy the show:joint:

Capn- I'm loving the scrog. My one and only other grow was a scrog and it was alot of fun/very rewarding. I always wanted to try just one plant grown into a large screen... so I'm glad I did. I'm really looking forward to the next grow (White Rhino GHS) as I'll be doing 3-4 plants in a E&F table into the screen... should all go ALOT faster!

She wakes up later so I'll get some pics up and show you guys the new Ebb&Flow table. I used the DIY in Pontiac's signature to grab my ideas. So cheap and not having to worry about res temps will be great. I'm swapping water bottles so often it just sux.

Peace

S

SafeSwoops

OK, this makes about one week of flowering (technically tomorrow) and I just gave her a light training. I'm wishing I would have waited one more week before flip just to fill the screen a bit more, but I think she will still give plenty. Everywhere I look is another lead!!! I don't think the footprint with the cool tube really helped this plant grow to the sides anyway. I'm thinking of finding an encased reflector that will fit in my 19.5" width... any suggestions for a good reflector in this cab? I want a good footprint next time over the whole thing. Anyway... here she is... the plan is to not train unless needed anymore.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And this little table set up is from the DIY link in Pontiac's thread. I'm done fighting res temps. :joint:
picture.php

picture.php

Peace

S

SafeSwoops

:woohoo: I've got GHS White Rhino and GHS Super Lemon Haze on the way!!! I can't decide which one to grow first... any suggestions? I like the heavy stuff so I'm thinking the rhino first, but that lemon haze sure is sounding good.

Peace

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking nice SS - i would consider doing the haze next as the rhino is much more similar to the WW. it'll make a nice change :)

looking at your setup you might consider turning the light by 90 degrees so it is front to back on the shortest dimension of your cab- then you could perhaps mount the fans on the ceiling too and they wont be in the way of the screen. just a thought

V.

S

SafeSwoops

looking at your setup you might consider turning the light by 90 degrees so it is front to back on the shortest dimension of your cab- then you could perhaps mount the fans on the ceiling too and they wont be in the way of the screen. just a thought V.

Right on Verdant... yeah I'm thinking the Super Lemon Haze will be the next one! After looking at your setup I'm thinking of going modular too and maybe doing both. I wish I would have understood more about footprints before I went with the cooltube... I'm gonna go with an enclosed something like the SunStar for the next grow. I've got to find one that will work with a 19"depth. Any suggestions? I would have put the fans below or above on this grow but I don't think the screen is going to fill out so I'm being lazy:nanana:

SirSmokalot- thanks man... i'm looking forward to quitting my second job (water bottle shuffle!) I think this E&F table will do the job... we'll have to wait and see:joint:

Peace

M

MacGyver420

picture.php

this picture is my favorite look at that perfect canopy

beautiful just beautiful
:respect: