What's new

400 watt club...

glockdoc

here are my sour blueberry and og kush via hso. og is in weaver basket, 3 sb are in the grate. how much longer u guys thinking? i think they got about 4 or 5 more weeks imo. 3 by seed bank description; but we know about that

Attachments

• .og kush sites.jpg
    .og kush sites.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 21
  • blurry comparison2.jpg
    blurry comparison2.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 18
  • blurry comparison.jpg
    blurry comparison.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 21
  • close close up.jpg
    close close up.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 18
  • cola1.jpg
    cola1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 19
  • cola2.jpg
    cola2.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 20
  • colas3.jpg
    colas3.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 20
  • colas4.jpg
    colas4.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 18
  • colasites.jpg
    colasites.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 21
  • frost.jpg
    frost.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 20

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
The testers in my sig. Taking down the BDIIs, cleaning and then in with the Redeyed Genetics.

Couple of Midnight Madness' getting chopped too.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Hey AS! I was just wondering how that Strawberry D was treating you.

Cant answer that. I know if I went up to 600 in my space, Id have to get a kick ass 8" exhaust. My cheap 6" barely handles the heat from my 400. Might even have to get a hood or cool tube for more direct exhaust.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran

Cant answer that. I know if I went up to 600 in my space, Id have to get a kick ass 8" exhaust. My cheap 6" barely handles the heat from my 400. Might even have to get a hood or cool tube for more direct exhaust.

i have plenty of 6" an 8" blowers an ducting an several different sealed hoods. The thing is im trying to stick to the no AC life. Im running a led unit now with just a fan blowin around. Temps are 77 now an its over a hundred outside (i run my house ac at 75). Im wonderin if anyone has run a 600 or 400 in an enclosed hood without ac.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran

As for the SD, a monster mom of her an a huge mom of the favored Bubba Ho Tep pheno I call "Short Bus" will be flowered out next. Gonna scrog them both under a 4 or 6 hundie.

J

Javadog

I grow in a tent with a ducted hood and a 600W light,
but I am close to the coast, so temp should exceed 90
for only a few days a year...usually in the fall.

Good luck,

JD

dickcorn

The difference in heat isn't a whole lot going from my 400 to 600 in my tents. Going from my 600 to 1000 in tents is like Holyfugginshit!

Latest posts

Latest posts