What's new

400 watt club...

glockdoc

ENJOY! pics from 5 days ago fed heavy last night will take pics in 2 days. week 4 or 5 in 12/12 4-5 more to go!

Attachments

• groupout.jpg
    groupout.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 25
  • group tent.jpg
    group tent.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 24
  • bluedreambush.jpg
    bluedreambush.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 27
  • larry og's.jpg
    larry og's.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 24
  • outtent.jpg
    outtent.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 25
  • closecoladream.jpg
    closecoladream.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 26
  • bd colas.jpg
    bd colas.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 29
  • larry.jpg
    larry.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 26
  • underdawg.jpg
    underdawg.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 25
  • tlp2.jpg
    tlp2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 26

e_24

if u want e24 i dont know if u have a fan controller but i do know for a fact that if u did and turned it down to 120cfm ur temps would be 10 above ambient so things would be 7-8 degrees warmer. mine are at 75-79 ligths on lights of it must be high 60's ill peep it in a lil bit.
great set up btw

Again, I learn something every day. I just set my thermostat in the bedroom to 68 which brings my temps to a steady 76. Thanks G! I'm still looking at everybody pics and wondering how my baby is gonna get that big. I've never used a 400w or even a 250 for that matter so I am really excited about seeing how big they do get. I'm trying to keep the light close cause the stretchy tendencies of the kush.

On another note, what are your thoughts on running C02 in a small tent? Is it worth it?

glockdoc

i didnt use any form of co2 this round, last round i did yeast and sugar with water...couldnt tell the difference other then my plants this round are way bigger than my last round (different strain, last plant i got were half dead) but they still got me a lil less then a qp from 3 plants. only way to tell is side by side test. if u got the funds space and time then give the side by side a go and know how it is in your grow space.

good thinking on raising the temps up that works as well. too cold is a good problem IMO theres stuff u can do opposed to too hot. if i experience too cold temps i will simply add more watts ;)

assulin

hello,
i have a 400w hps and i am about to buy a grow tent,
what's the minimum side that could work with my light ?
thanks!

hello,
i have a 400w hps and i am about to buy a grow tent,
what's the minimum side that could work with my light ?
thanks!

I also run an aircooled 400W HPS in my 3x3 tent. If you cool the light properly a 600w wouldn't be an issue. I'm going to upgrade to 600w as soon as I can.

I would suggest only getting the 3x3 if you are constrained to a 3x3 area. If you can go larger, do it. I wish I had gone with a 4x4. Just having an extra foot around all of the plants would make a lot of day to day things easier.

is height an issue?
im thinking of getting the ds90 that is a little shorter than dr90 but same width and depth

My 3x3 is 7ft tall so I never had any issues with height.

It looks like the DS90 is 64in tall, or 5.33 feet. I think you'll be fine but if I were you I'd look for something taller.

e_24

64 inches is not that bad to deal with. I'm dealing with the same height and running a 400w. It's all about how well you can ventilate your space.

Edit:

So I finally got my DIY veg cab up and running. I pulled it out of retirement and it runs right next to the flower cab. Now tonight will be the first run with both cabs in operation and I have a slight feeling that temp issues may arise from running the veg can in the same closet. The can is only running a 55w cfl to keep a mother and clones for a perpetual. That will begin as soon as my og wonder is done flowering in a scrog.

So far I'm really lovin the 400w. It's very manageable and heat is easy to deal with.

Edit on an edit.

My lights have been on about an hour and as long as my door is closed in my bedroom, the temps are cool. When I open th door , the warm house air gets into the tent and raises the temps.

I'm also using Lucas formula and I'm noticing that the growth in veg is not as green as I am used to.

e_24

Hey all. I got a strain question. Went to my buddies and he says he has a few cuts for me to try. So I take one frank white cut and a blue dream cut. I'm quite familiar with blue dream, but this frank white cut has got me thinking. I've never had some fancy schmancy strain, so I was wondering if anybody has grown this strain, and what can you tell me about i

B

BigHit

Some kind of update for this thread.

Orange Bud in aerofarm.

These 2 are in that same tent as well, just started flowering. Barely fits in there.

More pictures coming some day.

A

AshitMyself

hey bighit great looking plants is that an aquafarm you are using i have just started a waterfarm grow

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
What happened to the people? All these old threads have deleted names. Join up new people it's a community.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I'll revive this thread... Why not...

pwQY8H6.jpg

YkXVSzH.jpg

wf7vqV9.jpg

F40T5GZ.jpg

TsfzO90.jpg

That's a 400 watt HPS in a 3x3 tent, flood and drain style.

Latest posts

Latest posts