What's new

400 watt club...

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
See all I had to do was dig up some oldies but goodies and y'all are posting in it. Good to see this. Soon I'll be in he club for now it's the 250.

sackO

Dr.King

Veteran
You can do a lot with just 400 watts, the right nutrients, proper training and very dialed in tents.

I use 5' x 5' x 7' tents with 400 watt HPS systems. My Chemdog keeper, 11 weeks flowering, big yield for 3 gallons of coco ( over 7 oz's per plant ). 6 plants per tent. Doing a full 5' x 5' scrog this time to see if I can hit over 3 lbs per 400 watts.

PNYcFVU.jpg

wcsE29B.jpg

Is it too late for an old but new feller here to join?

Is it too late for an old but new feller here to join?

I'm have 8 seedlings from bagseed of the very best smoke I've had in the last year. they are 6 days old and just transplanted into 6'' pots under a 400watt MH for seedling, and veg, My ballast is digital and works for both MH and HPS bulbs which I plan on changing to when I turn their timer to flower. Inside 6'X7' closet with 6'' inline fan pulling through a carbon scrubber then blowing out through the cool tube fixture the lamp is in, then out a hole in the wall. The intake is built to be either passive or bring in air from the A/C if needed. I am unable to take and post pics for the moment, but will be happy to soon. I look forward to being part of the club and learning from each others failures, and triumphs, thank you, :tiphat:
Wolf :ying:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use 5' x 5' x 7' tents with 400 watt HPS systems. My Chemdog keeper, 11 weeks flowering, big yield for 3 gallons of coco ( over 7 oz's per plant ). 6 plants per tent. Doing a full 5' x 5' scrog this time to see if I can hit over 3 lbs per 400 watts.

6 x 7oz = 42 zips x 28 = 1176 grams / 400watts = 2.94 GPW

Is this what you are saying Doc??????

:laughing:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck the pics. IT DID NOT HAPPEN!
Only a cpl growers hittin that with 1k Gavitas. This guy must be puttin pots on the scale

B

bruvio

1200 gramm / 400 W !? HA! HAHA

I think he had only that plant in the box, what yielded (max) 7 oz (210 gramm).

0,5 g/w is ok, but 3 gramm per watt with only a 400 W HPS!?

what kinda hps is dat, I should get some.

Dr.King

Veteran
wow over 7 oz per ..... thats amazing

Thanks man. I really do try my best to get the best out of my cannabis.

6 x 7oz = 42 zips x 28 = 1176 grams / 400watts = 2.94 GPW

Is this what you are saying Doc??????

My bad don't want to have people thinking I got that much as I didn't run 6 Chemdog but I will and I wish I had of :laughing:. I hit over 2 pds last round but that's because I ran a few other strains with the Chemdog for fun. I had 1 Chemdog, 3 Rare darkness Fem Ghost Train Haze #1( Only ran them because they where the first drop of the fem version, not to bad), 1 CBD Medi-Haze and 1 Pure African. The only downfall is that the GTH did not yield like the Chemdog and got a few oz's less per plant. The Medi-Haze was for my mother and only yielded close to 3 oz's which was the lowest. Over 18 grams of tasty hash altogether, yum.

Currently running a 5' x 5' x 7' scrog to see what my max can be. It really is fun pushing the limits of what others may think to be impossible. Check out my Albums, it will give you some more insight on what I do and like doing. Eighths-n-Aces and myself are really trying to push the limits during the Yogi contests ( 250 ml of soil max ). We are trying to push over 4 oz's per cup and think it's possible.

1200 gramm / 400 W !? HA! HAHA

I think he had only that plant in the box, what yielded (max) 7 oz (210 gramm).

0,5 g/w is ok, but 3 gramm per watt with only a 400 W HPS!?

what kinda hps is dat, I should get some.

I plan to post a good detailed dairy of my 5' x 5' Chemdog scrog with photos, weight, set-up of tent, photo of lighting set-up and one of the bulb. Ran 6 as stated above. I think this is just the beginning of what Cannabis is truly capable of, that's just me.

Whole tent 4 weeks before chopping any. Camera broke so couldn't take a final picture before cutting one. Bought a new Camera fast so I could get finished photos. I also did threads/smoke reports for these which are in their sections of the breeding forums.

Chemdog up front, GTH #1 front left( Heavy sour pheno, pulled before getting new camera ), behide and back right also GTH. Medi-Haze is the little one in the front right corner. Pure African you can barely see because of the Chemdog lol.

QnKYtb1.jpg

LBH9aAp.jpg

After flush before chop. 48 hours darkness.

4tw4Dvv.jpg

Dr. King, first I'll say that nomatter what your yeild was ya did a fine lookin grow, with results (herb quality) that I would be proud of. As far as the almost 3gr. per watt, well I also find that one a head scratcher, but who am I to judge anyone or their word? If you're happy that's what really counts man. Overgrow the world! :tiphat: Wolf

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Not making light of the 3gr per watt deal but I'm running a 250w hps and pulled just about 4.75 grams per watt. :biggrin:

Dr.King

Veteran
Not making light of the 3gr per watt deal but I'm running a 250w hps and pulled just about 4.75 grams per watt. :biggrin:

Great job man :tiphat:. Glad others can see the truth. Really does depend on the strain no doubt. Now that cannabis is becoming more wide spread the bad growers will lose out and better growers will get the jobs. Not hating just saying that's how the world works at any stage of life.

Just an update, I will finally be able to post some pics of my girls soon. They are at 12 days 12/12 today, and showing sex. I got 7 out of 8 females + 1 male. I'm going to seperate and mature to pollenate one branch of one of my girls. See what shakes out, ya know? I may come up with some super strain LOL, probably not but, stranger things have happened. Seriously I need to restock my holdings. I like very much to make all possible use I can with what I have at hand. Y'all have a good 'un, :tiphat: Wolf

AutoAsh400

Hey guys im running a 400w hps multispec cooltube in a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m SecretJardin growtent with 2xautos in early flower and 3x in veg at back..not sure how well my yeild will be but definatly not 3grams per wat! I give full respect to any grower and im only hear to learn and progress and gain as much knowledge as possible to maintain killer grows and maybe help others where others have helped me :) we all want those big buds baby! I post pic of my 1xSugar Black Rose auto..which is double the size of the BlueCaramel which is the same age..used Slight LST and tied down main cola to create a more even canopy to get as much light to my white pistils as possible :D not looking for a monster harvest this is more a good learning and test run..using BioGreen full range of nutes (VEG)..Xroot..Calgel..Biogrow1 (FLOWER)..XBloom..BioGrow2..Calgel.. (last 2weeks)..PK13/14..then flush :)..pics on way

AutoAsh400

Finding it hard to get pics up

Attachments

• 20151031_173723.jpg
    20151031_173723.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 20151031_173650.jpg
    20151031_173650.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 20151031_173642.jpg
    20151031_173642.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 24