What's new

400 watt club...

oldtree

I thought it would be fun to give you guys a couple pics of my 400 watt grow now that we are in fulll swing. I vegged these plants for a month in my 299w cfl cab while I built this one. Here is a lineup of the usual suspects. lol
002-20.jpg

All of these were part of a breeding project. These are extra females I had of each strain so I could run a sensi/seed harvest.
Here is an interior shot of the cab with my window fan for air movement. Sorry about the orange hue. I will put a few more up as the grow progresses.
026-7.jpg

You can't see but i have tried to keep the canopy as even as possible. The smaller ones are on dvd cases to raise them to the appropriate height.
People ask how close can I get my 400 to my plants without damaging them. For me, during flower, with these strains, its about this close.
022-9.jpg

I also keep my cab around 85. The plants seem to prefer it. I forgot to mention I am 38 days in flower.

Last edited:
nice girls everyone. free world order, that dragon haze looks nice! very frosty. here's a shot of my Lover Girl f-2 lemon sativa pheno.

Attachments

• DSCN0012.jpg
    DSCN0012.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 10

chuckdee123

:tiphat: i like your style guys... this was the last plant flowered under my 400w.. Blackberry (black domino x raspberry cough)

unfortunately PM took this girl from me.. became overwhelming and i didnt have the time on my hands to keep it at bay...

PEACE and HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Attachments

• P8100007.jpg
    P8100007.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 13
  • P8250009.jpg
    P8250009.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 12

Pyrosin

pic of the setup, 400w in cooltube, 2x53w t5ho, and around 200 watts of cfl around the top colas.

some pics from yesterday, day 26 i think. these are gonna be some big fat frosty bitches.

genetics are females: bubba kush and og kush. crossed with male: (c99 x white widow) x oregon purple tai

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
1-2 Day 31 12/12

Reserva Privada Kandy Kush World of Seeds Landraces Collection Pakistan Valley
picture.php

DNA Lemon Skunk World of Seeds Legends Collection Strawberry Blue

GD44

Joining the club.. 25 days flowering today.

sgz8a.png

white rhino @ 24 day flowering

SUITG.png

OG 18 top @ 24 day flowering

0KSVg.png

sgz8a.png

0PnGR.png

fNGtl.png

DaG7B.jpg

inAAT.png

shining silver haze,3 sparkly tops :)

4PgYf.png