What's new

4 4x8 tables sour bubble

L~B

:laughing: I hope I'm not being to forward but will you be my friend I could like come over and sit on your couch and drink your beer.....look at your girl:fsu: ahh I dunno maybe the wife is right and I am loosing my mind....

shiznet is looking nice:respect:

stoney419

Thanks everybody and yes twisted these have a one of a kind smell also but this sour cut was crossed with the white rihno i've got that's what I'm told to Iimprove on yeild it works the best ive worked with

Stone if it's not stepping over the line I have a question that I don't think has been asked. Where did u grab your bubble seeds from? A friend of mine has looked and looked and said theres alot of mystery surrounding this strain. Sorry if I am being too forward...

there is one place to get sour bubble seeds I'll try posting where but it my be aginst the rules bc bud depot but i got my cut from a buddy it was crossed with white rhino to help with the yeild and it did i guess never had a chance to grow just the sour and my buddies say it smells like fruity pebbles ceral
here is a few pics and i just want to say thank you agin to fredflintstoned here on IC he is the reson i started using the gold with pure flowers the best combo i haver ever seen or used imho:yoinks::woohoo:

Attachments

• wwek 7 009.jpg
    wwek 7 009.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 13
  • wwek 7 001.jpg
    wwek 7 001.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 8
  • wwek 7 004.jpg
    wwek 7 004.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 11
  • wwek 7 005.jpg
    wwek 7 005.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 9

stoney419

ok here is a few more

Attachments

• wwek 7 017.jpg
    wwek 7 017.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 10
  • wwek 7 021.jpg
    wwek 7 021.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 9
  • wwek 7 023.jpg
    wwek 7 023.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 11
  • wwek 7 024.jpg
    wwek 7 024.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 12
stoney: The thanx goes to the girl at the hydro store in New Orleans. While there at Christmas visiting the family, I went in to pick up a few things and she talked me into it. At first I thought it was VERY expensive. When I realized it was only 1ml. per gallon, what a deal! When I go down for Jazz Fest in May, I'll let her know about the grateful folks here at icmag.
Fred

Securityfirst

Hey Stoney, how ya doin? Here is a suggestion. Fill the table with hydroton rocks halfway up. Then fill 2 gallon black plastic grow bags with hydroton and set the healthy clones on top. Then place the bags into your "hydroton tables". Probably just another version of what you are doing now but doesnt hurt to picture it another way. It is a method I saw in Oakland in a sealed co2 environment.They flood the tray four times a day for 15 minutes with the nute solution. Keep the show rollin.....

G

grapepunched

there is one place to get sour bubble seeds I'll try posting where but it my be aginst the rules bc bud depot but i got my cut from a buddy it was crossed with white rhino to help with the yeild and it did i guess never had a chance to grow just the sour and my buddies say it smells like fruity pebbles ceral

i have not heard good things about bcbd or their seeds....
there are authentic sour bubble seeds at seedbay offered
by Grapevine Seeds or Grindhouse Medical Seeds.
we both have helpdesks here, Grapevines is under SeedBay subforums
and Grindhouse's is on the main page.
Grapevine actually has some sour bubble seeds up now for auction on sbay.

Your grow looks awesome, the sour bubble is truly a great line.
keep up the good work stoney419

-gp

79towncar

Grape thank you very much for the answer. Some people on here gotta make fun, but seed purchases are a touchy subject anytime some-1 is wiilling to help it's appreciated..

stoney419

i have not heard good things about bcbd or their seeds....
there are authentic sour bubble seeds at seedbay offered
by Grapevine Seeds or Grindhouse Medical Seeds.
we both have helpdesks here, Grapevines is under SeedBay subforums
and Grindhouse's is on the main page.
Grapevine actually has some sour bubble seeds up now for auction on sbay.

Your grow looks awesome, the sour bubble is truly a great line.
keep up the good work stoney419

-gp
thats great to hear because I've never ordered from them and have ordered from seedbay and had great resaults thanks agin seed bay:woohoo:

christen23

Im using the Dutchmaster Gold A&B Flower and I just changed my rez today and atted Bloombastic... so we'll see!!! I gotta do more rescearch on bloom booster..

L~B

outstanding stoney!!!!I cant decided weather to switch to dm gold or gh floranova 79 towncar I was only taken the piss...I did it because I like you not because I don't...However out of respect I won't ever bust your balls again.

Last edited:

bambam

This was a very nice read stoney419. I am about to run some SourBubble myself "sourbubble DMT cut" to be exact. Zoo and some others run her. Looks real nice. Hope i can have a good time with her like you did.

L~B

outstanding stoney!!!!I cant decided weather to switch to dm gold or gh floranova 79 towncar I was only taken the piss...I did it because I like you not because I don't...However out of respect I won't ever bust your balls again.

did that sound gay!?!?!?! lmao:laughing: