What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4,000 watts 64 plants, Ready Set Grow :)

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
blaze ill hop on the fanboy wagon to tell you yet another time good job. everythings outstanding in here all the time. and your picture taking skills are on point like your girls. kudos bro. post some pics of the bubble from that girl if you can.

Sure here ya go! Some shots of the bubble:tiphat:

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Good job man!
icon14.gif

Once you're done grooming them all and finished drying I'd be interested in your total yield.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Hey man looks like its time for us to get together!!!! hahaha nice pull bro them katsu's did good i thought they would yield smaller K++ you have alot of patients to trim them on the plant like that... you always hang the whole plant to dry???

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hey man looks like its time for us to get together!!!! hahaha nice pull bro them katsu's did good i thought they would yield smaller K++ you have alot of patients to trim them on the plant like that... you always hang the whole plant to dry???

Its close perhaps this coming weekend, I dont always hang the full plants, Just this time it was better for me to keep em whole plants till the end.

subrosa

Miraculous timing on my part, blaze! Found this journal just this morning! Read all 46 pages--two full grows--and here I am seeing a current post! Unbelievable job and remarkable room, man! Worthy of my first post after all this time lurking! I'm cutting clones today for a grow that will be a mini-version of this (1kw). Thanks so much for sharing all your knowledge.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Miraculous timing on my part, blaze! Found this journal just this morning! Read all 46 pages--two full grows--and here I am seeing a current post! Unbelievable job and remarkable room, man! Worthy of my first post after all this time lurking! I'm cutting clones today for a grow that will be a mini-version of this (1kw). Thanks so much for sharing all your knowledge.

Well I appreciate the kind words man!

Alright guys it's official the next run will be katsu again, Going to give her one more go around.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
blazewuN
Howzit brother..?? Man lotsa perrrty nuggies to trim up.. good luck sending easy trim vibes.. katsu is the shizzy for sure.. imo best of bubbas... peace n pufs..

sacKO

250wscrogger

I was just wondering how much katsu you ended up with from this run?
Bubba isn't usually a great yielder but the superb flavor/quality makes up for it.

T

turtle farmer

Just read the entire thread---took a few notes along the way---Great job,very impressive.
I'm just finished building a 4k room --vegging some nice clones to fill it....
keep it green

RaNgEr RiCk

Great job blaze! Your soil mix just pulled me through my first grow (17 Grape Bogglegums, 2k hps, 5 gal pots) and I couldnt be happier! Thanks for all you do bro.

hello blaze,it's been awhile sence i've been around but nothing changes.you still have one heck of a show going and i still wish i had all that smoke.thanks for the lesson's in growing.
have a buzzed day i know i will !!! peace and God bless

K

K.K.K.

Sure here ya go! Some shots of the bubble:tiphat:

What a melty stuff buddy ;) You can have some more clear domes if you dry better that hash, the "smoke" inside that bubbles is due to the humidity that's still inside it... You can eliminate it opening a little that bubble hash and putting it in the refrigerator for a night or so, in this way the exceeding water will come out and your future domes will be more clean ;)

High grade stuff anyway :D

Latest posts

Latest posts