What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4,000 watts 64 plants, Ready Set Grow :)

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
what was the final dried weight??

Props my brotha your wisdom and journals are examples of what should be expected when attempting to do a grow journal and have pics would also be sweet.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

What kind of yield do you think I should expect.

There are so many other variables than the ones you already listed influencing a yield, it is impossible to answer questions like yours accurately.

And telling you "yeah expect between 1 and 2.5 ounces" per plant is not going to do you any good.

The only thing I can tell you for sure is 5 Gallon pots are too big for indoors unless you plan on vegging for several months creating monsters.
But you'd get a higher yield with shorter veg time and higher turn over hence 3 Gallon pots max.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
what was the final dried weight??

Props my brotha your wisdom and journals are examples of what should be expected when attempting to do a grow journal and have pics would also be sweet.

I have no clue what the final dried weight is, Chopping them real soon so I should have the numbers in 14-20 days from now!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Thanks guys harvest is 45 hrs away :) This is the last pics of this round while still growing, Next pictures of these gals they will be hanging or filling some tubs :)

Here they are, Until next time be safe and take care!:tiphat:

I

idoreallytry

cant wait to see the harvest shots,and hear some numbers,,,,,peace

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
blaze ill hop on the fanboy wagon to tell you yet another time good job. everythings outstanding in here all the time. and your picture taking skills are on point like your girls. kudos bro. post some pics of the bubble from that girl if you can.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok got half of it broken down and trimmed, Still got the other half to get finished then they will be put into tubs to sweat out the last bit of moisture slowly.

Here are a few pictures, I will get some nice closeups soon, Also a few shots of everything in a pile once its complete.:tiphat:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
The RH in the dry room was around 49f, I usually let them hang up on the lines for 5-6 days then pull them down bust all the nuggets down. Clean em up a bit and then tub them and sweat the last of the moisture out slowly.

Latest posts

Latest posts