What's new

3x3 LED SoG, a perpetual thread.

DZLHIT

Sativa vs Indica :D

picture.php

More to come, that pic is 10 days old... been slacking. I'll get some up tonight, 3 gallons went crazy for me

Those photos look great! The 3g plants really look beast, I woulda probably defoliated them a little more though.
That haze looks like it will blow the yield from the la con out of the water in a 1g. Your plants look a lot closer to the LED
than your previous shots, I'm having the same luck with keeping them close also. I think that getting the watering routine
adjusted for the way those lights push the plants made all the difference. My LED space is 21 days in and has buds between
the size of nickels and quarters.

Here's my updated soil mixture, I'm going to be recycling this for a few grows (hopefully years) to keep my costs down. My add-back
on each grow will be 1 cup alfalfa and 1 cup kelp per cubic foot. Setting up a few no-till containers also, I had great results running
no-till previously, it just requires a little extra space and effort to set up so I didn't do it when my grow moved.

1 bag Fox farm ocean forest
1 bag napa oil dry pt #8822 (i recently made the change to this from perlite, lovin' it so far)
1 bag wiggle worm castings
5 gallons chunky verm
1 quart espoma tomato tone
1 quart alfalfa meal
1 quart kelp meal
1 quart soft rock phosphate
1 quart greensand
1 quart dry molasses or coconut sugar
1 cup oyster shell and coral calcium
1/4 cup epsom salt
1 quart mixed seed meals (5 lbs organic rye flour, 5 lbs organic flax meal, 5 lbs organic corn meal, 2x 4lb bags of espoma
cottonseed meal,5 lbs unbleached organic wheat flour, 5 lbs organic brown rice flour)

DZLHIT

Yea I have been sorta hands off lately with school stating back up, they kinda take care of themselves right now. I will probably still thin down the 3 gallons a bit

DZLHIT

Sorry for the short response earlier,

I will give the new recipe a whirl, I am really loving your results.

The 3 gallons are doing much better in terms of nutrient needs, compared to the sister cuts in 1 gallons. Water usage is really increasing now that flowering has really set in. The skunkxNL and haze in 1 gallons, even though started small are just in too small of a pot IMO. I hit the three gallons with a little cal/mg a head of time (knowing from the 1 gallons they would want it) and that seemed to help overall..haven't seen any deficiencies and I think they only got Biocanna once so far.

Finally got a few strong OG Kush cuts to take, they are chillin in solos for a while and will likely get topped.

The skunkxNL smells absolutely incredible, words and pictures don't do it any justice, That is going to be some pleasurable smoke. Not super frosty though.

Liberty Haze is still very airy, but seems to be starting to maybe fill and and get a little thicker. The hairs are still very long and exposed, also thick. If she fills in, it's going to be a branch breaker though... we will see, sativa is all new to me.

DZLHIT

O for sure, tub is always full. I put a lot of my soil-less medium in there too.

Going to add more EWC and more dolomite lime. Plus maybe some other stuff.

If you look at my soil mixes, you will notice several things are from hippie3's supercake mix. All of those ingredients make great amendments IME. :)

DZLHIT

Wow, been a while since I have posted... here is a little teaser :D

picture.php

Taking this one on the weekend, more shots coming soon.

Here is a 3 gallon Liberty Haze:

picture.php

and a 1 gallon

picture.php

DZLHIT

Yea man, the lib haze just gets bigger and bigger. Hungry hungry hippos too, can't keep up with the one in the 1 gallon pot... looks like I just squeaked by.

These haze's are much heavier feeders than I am accustomed to, having grown the LA cut for long while now. NL x Skunk develops nice heavy buds, but lacks in potency compared to the LA. I hope the Lib Haze gives yield and potency.

Looking forward to smoking some sativa buds too :D still at least a week from harvest (on the one gallon), if not more. That last pic isn't the current status, hairs are dark and plant is maturing.

Noticing a trend....

picture.php

Here are the next 3

picture.php

So, 5 hazes right now, giving the next round a lot more veg in solos, topped once too.

DZLHIT

picture.php

This shot is a week old, the buds look round now and not pointy.

picture.php

One gallon coming down today finally

picture.php

picture.php

Three gallon a few weeks behind it

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts