What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3600w nice dreams

R

RedRain

CHOPPED

CHOPPED

so I had a free day and decided to go ahead and harvest my girls. Myself and 2 buddies took 6hrs to trim. Smoking joints, scissor hash, tequila shots, and sushi along the way, we took it easy.

Stay tuned for the final weigh in!

I am upgrading to 4k with 940 bulbs and will be installing my AC by the weeks end. I have 200 rockstar clones coming to me in a few days.

Enjoy pics.

Get ready for re-design.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 14
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 12

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
congrats on harvest rr, beautiful tops! what kind of a/c are you planning on? and whats rockstar?

R

RedRain

rockstar aka harmoy- og kush X old school thai sativa,,,,aparently this is the real cut, we'll have to wait and see

I am going to use a york air to air split, full size. I am going to remotely locate the compressor, since the ac is going onto my balcony.

I'll take lots of pics!

stussy22

strain sounds yummy.

Can't wait to see pics of this remote compressor/condenser you have been speaking of.

What are the BTUs? and if you could take a pic of that bender that you use so much.

stu :joint:

R

RedRain

so i filled 8 big half P bags, looks like I hit just around 4 pounds. I am going to continue to sweat and will weigh in about a week or so. Pretty stoked, but we'll see what she weighs in at, I am happy with the volume and quality though!

Smoking a doobie right now and its pretty strong. A bit of a rough trim, but I dont really care.

Cant wait to start my rebuild and start the next strain.

Stay tuned for pics.