What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3600w nice dreams

R

RedRain

week 7 day 1

week 7 day 1

week 7 day 1

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 7
R

RedRain

week 7 day 1 continued....

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 7
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 8
R

RedRain

thanks for the kind words
they still have 3 more weeks to go. I am pushing them with shooting powder and will see what happens. I am dropping my temps for the last 3 weeks during the day and night cycle, to hopefully harden up my nugs. I have over 180 tops in my 2000w tent right now, so we'll see what I pull.

abnorml

Those are some nice ladies RedRain. They are going to fill in nicely if you've still got three weeks left. They look alot like my sourbubble.
What I really want is for you to install your new cooling system and take pics. I saw the portables are still in there. I f'ing hate those things. Nobody makes a good portable.
Can't wait til the weigh in. Any guesses yet?

R

RedRain

hey abnorml,

Portables suck big time!!!!

I am waiting till i chop these ladies down to install my ac system. my room is so unbelievably tight already.

yea I wasnt able to use my co2 this round, but I am drawing in some outside air to give them some co2. I am very happy with the health of my plants. I am playing around with my food and temps a little, but I cant complain.

I should be installing my AC around feb 12-15. I'll make sure to take some pics of my control board, tin work, dampers, and ac system. You will be very happy.

I cant wait. I got another 1k digi ballast and 3 of those dual spectrum bulbs. My dehum will be suspended in the corner of the tent, the bed extended the full length and that 1k bulb will be added in.

I am hoping for 4 pounds, but I'll be happy with 2-3 for this round.

Thanks again for all the kind words. K+

R

RedRain

week7 day 5

week7 day 5

more pics, girls are fattening up. I am going to flush for last 2 weeks.
Another 2 pics with that weird flash. Starting to smell rank, but sweet.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 7
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 8
R

RedRain

shooting powder effects, my buds are growing more buds,,,they are all super dense and sticky, feels like hard little nuggets

Attachments

• shooting powder.jpg
    shooting powder.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 5
  • shooting powder2.jpg
    shooting powder2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 5
R

RedRain

more pics

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 3
R

RedRain

Hey Angelus,

Yes I keep em on 24/7, but they blow just above the canopy. I dont want to wind burn my girls.

Thanks for the kind words.
K+

One of my 1k digital ballasts died today, good thing that I have spare 1k magnetic. I have only had this one for 2 months, and its already dead. I think I may go back to magnetic + super capacitor.

R

RedRain

thanks gooey K + right back at ya!!

i have a few spider mites by the looks of some fan leaves back where the portables are. I will be chopping down Monday, so I am not too worried, but I will have to clean my tent well and eradicate them. I think I made a mistake of having my night temps way too low, cause my colas aren't filling out as much as I would like em to. I also have an IGS co2 meter and a bottle ready to go for next harvest. To top it all off, my camera is fucked and giving me super white pics, so I only snapped a few.

I think I also over fed em a bit, as some leaves are curling. Beginners mistake!! This is the end of week 10 and I have been flushing since week 8.

i like the purple!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 6

stussy22

Looks great man. Only way to learn is from your mistakes. If you make the same mistake twice shame on you.

Can't wait to see what 4kw lights is going to do.

Along with all the AC work :D

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i say youll do three prob. four would be amazing though. my goal is 3 and a few zips for my 1800w 145L. im hoping some higher yeilding strains like chronic and critical + will do the trick. im halfway through my first round so i really dont know what to expect. i think you could hit 4 with ac/co2 and the right girls. would be beastly. cant wait to see the numbers bro congrats on a wonderful grow!

R

RedRain

sample bud

i chopped this 2 days ago from a bottom branch, looks and smells great!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 6
R

RedRain

well my everything is still clear and a little cloudy, no amber yet, so I am gonna wait a lil longer.

I may just go ahead and chop thursday, but I am prob gonna wait till I see a few amber trics.

Latest posts

Latest posts