What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

32 plants 4k stadium

drymouth

This is exactly what I want to do! I'ma try to hook it up this way without having to run the ac what kinda temps you getting?

drymouth

So you've ran the Pk like this? and your getting 6 p's any shots of the og kush, and how did the og kush do in this setup, and is that the og and pk from SR? uh guzzileeon Q's my bad.... just cant get over on how simulare mines is to yours even strain wise....

TURBD

I know this is mega old but its simmiular to what I want to run.
I am wondering if 10ft wide is enough to make this x2 like a "W"
2 shelfs on ea side with 3 in the middle about a foot wide ea. with about 17" floor for walkways/fans/lights on ea side of the 3 in the middle.
Total stadium size would be 20x10 75 plants 10 lights 5 per side.
Or would I be better off going one V with more shelves on the side. Like 4 per side with all the lights down the center?

onugs

Help me to understand

Help me to understand

I have a 10x10x7 room. In it I have four 4x4 trays w/ soil. I'll plant fifteen plants in each for a total of 60 plants. I'll get around 17-18 oz.

I grow with PROMAX600 LED lights (way good). Now if I make a stadium grow (for those lights ability) with 35 plants in 2-gal containers, how is it that i'll get a higher yield. Or do I?

BTW I can only run LEDs due to $$$$$$$$$$$$$.
http://www.maxgrowlights.com/products/max-600

Latest posts

Latest posts