What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

32 plants 4k stadium

Great job SensiSamurai! I have run almost that exact same set up in soil. The efficency goes through the roof when you turn the bulbs verticle and start using both sides of it. I strongly recomend people still on the fence about it, give in and try it (u wont be sorry).

full time daddy
Veteran
Great job SensiSamurai! I have run almost that exact same set up in soil. The efficency goes through the roof when you turn the bulbs verticle and start using both sides of it. I strongly recomend people still on the fence about it, give in and try it (u wont be sorry).

hell NO you wont.....LOL

great job SS...:rtfo:

Rampant

Hi SS, what a wicked grow! I am gonna switch to vertical next. Thanks for posting and i hope you have a killer harvest! :)

the sour grapes is alot better at 49-55 days....keeps its sweet taste

edit , also she keeps a shine to her at 49 days.

and i did an experiment with a few , I mixed into my sunshine#4 pure worm castings and Jamacan bat guano from sunleaves , This increased resin and aroma , to the point where the whole entire plant gets frosty white , the buds ,fans,stalks everything is oily and visably producing crystal from top to bottem.

the other two with no guano or worm casting added came out the same size as in hieght structure and bud sites where almost equal but the flowers lack the visable massive tichs they also have a less mature look to them ,a few more hairs and less of a sweet smell.

on both samples the base food was sensibloomab and bigbud, earthjuicemolasses and whiteshart enzyms... the only diffrence between bomb and super bad ass bomb was just a little poop....

sorry about the ramble but food for thought I just love the sourgrape and it workd for me, and saves money on feeding becuase i can cut out feeding once a week with expensive AN..

best of luck and dont be shy on taking a sample at 49 days just to see what its like at 7 weeks like the booklet says its capable , i say its very capable if feed heavy early and juiced with nothing but sugar water for a few days let her almost dry up in her pot so she has to drink the last of the molasess and then take her out back and cut her head off then, her arms , cut her all up ,and put all the little peices in to baggies ,and stash them around your house ,and give them to your friends as sum kind of sick ritual ,where they gather together and like a trophy they adorn her charish her like a diamond and then sluaghter her every last peice with siscors and little hand held grinders like a sick mass praticapting cult tryin to forfill ritual mind bending experince with there own lung full the smoke that rises off little pieces of her ravaged corps......

I here sum folks like to bake into brownies to ......

lol dude in not even growing sour grape. im assuming you looked at my first pic and seen the magazine that i was using to block the lights. no offence here but im guessing you were really high when you made your post and just looked at the pictures and didn't read lol. its ok though it happens sometimes. but on that poo note i use human feces that i collect every time i use the restroom. i just shit in a little bucket and save it up. i eat a well balanced diet of taco bell that allows me to pee out my ass then i filter out the big chunks and bottle the liquid im gonna try and market it to local hydro shops im calling it 4.S. which stands for Sensi Samurai's Shit Sauce.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i eat a well balanced diet of taco bell that allows me to pee out my ass then i filter out the big chunks and bottle the liquid im gonna try and market it to local hydro shops im calling it 4.S. which stands for Sensi Samurai's Shit Sauce.

do you work for AN?^

:)

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
lol dude in not even growing sour grape. im assuming you looked at my first pic and seen the magazine that i was using to block the lights. no offence here but im guessing you were really high when you made your post and just looked at the pictures and didn't read lol. its ok though it happens sometimes. but on that poo note i use human feces that i collect every time i use the restroom. i just shit in a little bucket and save it up. i eat a well balanced diet of taco bell that allows me to pee out my ass then i filter out the big chunks and bottle the liquid im gonna try and market it to local hydro shops im calling it 4.S. which stands for Sensi Samurai's Shit Sauce.

the shit works! been using it ever since he started the taco bell diet, wont switch back!

ajc0k

hahahahha god damn you made me choke for like 5 min on a bong rip cause im sick. so unexpected hahaha laughed my ass off :laughing:

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
props man they looking goood i wanted to built this same set up the first time i saw it on here badass!

LIFEISGOOD

Funny shit

Funny shit

Brought a tear to my eye.... Don't forget to label it organic!:biggrin:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
that's just gross ... bad ass grow by the way though I just got Merlin as a cut and Gorilla Grape and can't wait to run them when I get my new flood table and E&F system with smart pots of coco going!! Keep up the good work

any minute now we should have some numbers on final yield...
I'm really curious, I have a 2kw vertical grow on week 3 of bud right now

Great looking grow....Your right that would become a pita to water though (especially when you are reaching over and accidentally spill your own shit on yourself!), but looks like it'll be well worth it!

U

unta

Any update here? Def wanted to see the final numbers or a few dry nugs. You good SS? Krunch, I think you were homies with him, heard from him lately. Be safe, great grow. Hope all is well.