What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

32 plants 4k stadium

room is 12x9, I was inspired by northern farmers hp stadium
og kush / magic merlin / purple bubblegum / alien formaggio
(thx krunch)

each in 2gal coco

here is the veg pics i forget when i took these.

13 days into flower

here are some pics of the merlin.

BIGGS

Veteran
can't seem to see anything mate. try posting the pics again, sounds interesting.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
holy shit, this coliseum is banging! look at those magic merlins, all purple already, two weeks into flower?!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn nice set up! Tagged, im running something VERY similar and in for results...

Cheers,

Red.

BIGGS

Veteran
great pics mate. can't wait to see them in full flower. colosseum growing deffineatly looks worth trying.

M

milehighmedical

Looking good. I'm just wondering how your lights are setup. Is it four bulbs just hanging bare, vertically. Or do you have them in cool tubes horizontally in a straight line? Or even something I didn't think of?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Looking good. I'm just wondering how your lights are setup. Is it four bulbs just hanging bare, vertically. Or do you have them in cool tubes horizontally in a straight line? Or even something I didn't think of?

none of that, its 4k in cfl's taking up every inch of ceiling space! j/k

M

milehighmedical

none of that, its 4k in cfl's taking up every inch of ceiling space! j/k

Haha, I've seen people get pretty crazy with fluoros. It would only take 13-14 of those 300 watt CFL's. Or 8 of those 4 ft. 8 bulb units.

its pretty simple i just ripped down a 2x4 to the width of the original hangers on the socket.

i wanted to be able to adjust the height so i rigged up some simple eye bolts with some nylon rope

M

milehighmedical

I've actually heard something about a purple spectrum fluoro tube that some micro growers have talked about using. I don't really know anything about them though.

Look forward to seeing the pics.

edit: that looks nice and simple. It looks like the bulbs are over 2 feet from the canopy, is that an illusion? Or are they effective at that distance?

And sorry if you mentioned it already, but how many CFM are you pull through there to keep it cool? Or do you just have a 16k+ a/c? I want to go all bare with a few 1k's but I've never run a room without sealed hoods, and still have temperature issues.

milehigh:
i try to keep bulbs about 20 inches from canopy give or take an inch or two. i did raise the lights when i took these pics, i raise them every time i water to avoid setting my clothes on fire. even then its still not enough room.

as for cfm, I'm pretty sure the fan you see in the pics is rated at about 1400 cfm. i also have another smaller fan pulling in fresh air, along with two 16 inch wall mounts blowing across the lights. I have not had any temp issues yet but i do foresee an a/c in my future, probably not till the spring though.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Seet work man, I'm still using reflectors but am getting the vert itch strong now! How long did u veg/ what height did u flip them at?

D

deepforest

hey i was going to ask NFR but hes MIA

do u kill the lights before watering??? i c u raise them but still itd be sketchy in there.

Latest posts

Latest posts