What's new

32 200gal smart pots

Lone Wolf

Veteran
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wildview-Infrared-Digital-Video-Recorder/10957775

85 bucks.

stores videos day and night... uses infrared- no flash... stores videos and pics internallly...not the greatest model available, im sure if you spent the time you can find one that would be excellent..

that's a real downer to read man, i would be worried. game cameras sounds like a good plan, make sure the send the pics to your computer. it is possible that he thought you were stealing water? pumping it from a well or such to your truck? (<this would be best case scenario!)i imagine if he knew what you were doing he would have arrested you (na, dont think wardens have arresting ability? they are like animal control, they wear the badge, just dont carry weapons). maybe he has some idea what you were doing and plans to steal the plants, or maybe he doesn't really care what you were doing. very hard to know, the game cameras will definitely help you decide if you should be seen there again or not. maybe go at night, or very early morning to water and do it as little as possible. with any luck you can still grab the harvest. i hope for the best for you man.

You people shouldn't be growing at all if you are that worried about the authorities. Don't waste so many beautiful girls over a case of paranoia.

I hope you're legal/medical. Because otherwise, paranoia is *exactly* the right mentality to cultivate.

M

milehighmedical

Dude, all I can say is... around here we have a lot of respect for the game warden. That mother fucker usually knows exactly what the fuck is up. He's not some dumb cop who gets hard on's from harassing kids. He's the game warden... the ultimate bad ass in law enforcement. His job is to preserve the integrity of the game population.

I would definitely not tear down your grow though. Game wardens usually stay on forest service roads in their trucks and occasionally go check shit out on their ATV's. Usually they're just paying attention to hunters. There's no way the game warden's been inspecting every nook and cranny of the forest looking for your girls. And, although you should be very careful for the rest of the season, I would write that off as "well played".

Not to mention, if he did find one of the spots, he'd only find a few girls. It's definitely nothing to call in. If anything, he'll tear it down himself. But I doubt the newspaper will hear about it.

55gal drum means more visits, unless of course your saying i leave them at the sight to collect water... thats a good idea.. spray paint them camo... for the hole do you think it would be ok to just spread a brick of promix underneath the smartpot? bc i am on the edges of a bog, if i dig in im sure it will be wet.

I know I'm late on this but something to think about for next year...1/2 bury a 100-200gal res. out in the woods and bring out (5) 55-gal drums with the tops removed...plumb them up so the big res. is sitting lower then the lowest 55-gal drum and have the drums feed the res. (that's sealed off except for the pex tubing running to it). Then place the 55-gal drums under the cover of tree's, camo out tarps and string them up under the tree's to funnel down to the 55-gal drums...the drums will empty into the res. until thats full and then the lines and drums will fill up...if its raining enough...it rained here for 3days of the nastiest t-storms ever...the stream Im planted next to raised up 9' over its banks...the river I live near rose up and spilled over into the downtown area of my city...

perhaps something like>> this <<would speed up the foliar spraying...

Also my condolences on your un-scheduled meeting of the GW...shit if I were a GW I'd have some prime plots picked out and be growing lol Good luck with your dession on going forward with the grow or scraping it...listen to your gut...is a possible 30-60#s worth going to jail for 15+yrs or would you rather grow for the next 15+yrs? Listen to your gut and Im sure you'll do alright...also go with the trail cam idea...its smart...there are some that will send the pics to an email or cell phone by using cellphone towers...with that being said don't have them pointed at the plants cause ya never know who is watching whats sent through those camera's...

Sideways

BE SAFE- HE KNOWS WHAT YOU WERE DOING! There are two ways it could go- he is cool with it and wont say/do shit. OR he has alerted the authorities and they will be back with reinforcements. He definitely got your plates, and would not risk trying to arrest - there would be no knowing how many of you were out there, if you were armed, hostile etc.
I am sorry but they will most likely be back in force to remove those plants. Get clean, dont go back AT ALL, store your supplies and dank elsewhere until after harvest times.
Way better to play it SAAAAAAAFFFFFEE ! Just my .02

Lone Wolf

Veteran
Another thing to consider:

that game warden knows HE can be found just as easily as AERO can be found...

it all comes down to whether or not the warden is a respectful person,

or if he is in deed not a respectful person, is he willing to play games right now?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
we will have to be patient as he said he was not posting for a while. maybe once he harvests the plants he will get back to us with the rest of the story.

it's a pity he didn't just shrug and say i'm testing my new water tank and pump setup. in future you need 2 guys, one keeping a look out from a high point with a phone or walky talky to let the one watering know if any traffic is coming. but i'm guessing he never expected that meeting. with any luck that warden had enough on his plate and ignores this situation, i can't see him spending hours searching a few sq miles of wild land for some plants. maybe he will find the ones that were getting water by checking what's in the direction of the hose, but when he sees it's just a single plant or 2 or 3 he will not bother making a big deal.

in this scenario the faster that game camera is out there the better. trouble is he would need a few of them to cover all the plants.

i really hope you find a way to give us an update Aeroguerilla, even if you have to sign in with a new name and use the library's wifi.but the main thing is to stay safe and consider your moves carefully.

:tiphat:

praisehim.

Veteran
aero- i think you'll be fine. Just start goin at different times of the day. wardens do know whats up, but i dont think theyre shy. If he really cared he woulda followed your hose to your site and called backup.

Lone Wolf

Veteran
GAiUS, that is a good point about the warden not finding anymore then the couple he was watering... hopefully he was near a low number of plants...

either way, i am pretty confident that AERO will get through this just fine... i just really would like to know whats going on his way...

they need to make a reality show... "life of a guerilla grower"... I'D WATCH IT!

Happy 5000 posts gaius.

And yes, everybody should definitely watch Brown Dirt Warrior's film. He also has a couple blog entries on a myspace page that are worth reading.

As far as game wardens only finding "one or two plants", don't you guys think that the nature of the plants (giant bitches in 200 gallon pots) would make them a little more likely to draw attention?

P

powerrobbie

You are one of the most determined outdoor grower I have seen on this forum. I really hope everything works out for ya. You definitely deserve a heavy harvest.

S

snuggles

ouch... sad news in here :(

under these circumstances the only thing should be to leave the plants alone for the rest of their lifetime.
dont't go to that spot ever again with the same truck and/or equipment. don't even go there to put up some shitty cams or whatever.
just stay away from that place for the next weeks!
also forget the watering action! let the rain do this for you. if this won't be enough - so be it! :(

the warden met you one time over there, which could happen by accident for the first time. if he'll meet or just see you and/or your truck over there again what will that guy then have to think about it ?
maybe just another outdoor ralleycross-cleanup with dogs and watering-equipement in the back ? come on... these guys aren't that stupid.

so, one visit by foot with your dogs to check the status and one very last visit with a vehicle when it hopefully should come to a harvest. not more!

you are surely planning your further course of action. but please bro, don't risk too much with this.
stay cool and be well m8.

rgds,
snuggles.

aero the game wardens where i live have alot more power than the local police,, but i can honestly ssay that some of them are very cool and lots of them burn our sacred herb !!!! please be carefull. shrpshooter

Lone Wolf

Veteran
hope all is well aero.. your last post was the 19th at 1130pm and your last login was in that same time frame at 230am on the 20th... hopefully you are still safe and nothing happened when you woke up the next morning...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
im pretty sure Aero is on vacation right now...heopfully when he gets back the ladies will still be safe and sound.

also, since he read your vanity plate, you should probably clean house to wherever that car is registered. and clean your computers too mang...keep it safe out there wouldnt wanna see anything happen to one of our best guerilla warriors here at IC...

ronbo51

Veteran
So, either the warden followed up or not. If he pursued this he might find a few plants, perhaps, but very unlikely, all off them. This is Maine. Anything less than 99 plants is a misdemeanor. Wardens are busy and their mandate is to protect the resource and enforce game laws. If he wanted to fuck with you he would have, otherwise he might just go back with force and try and find the plants, but once again, this is Maine. I think after some time goes by and Aero has a few drinks and changes his undies, I certainly would have stained my drawers, it will be fine.

onegreenday

Veteran
he woulda posted already.

they came back later when they were with the plants
gotta catch in the act or video record motion activated outdoor
they must have
tracked his license plate and found the plants
went to his addy and got evidence
hope it's ok though

Latest posts

Latest posts