What's new

32 200gal smart pots

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
beautiful plants aero, cant wait to watch you finish out your season, best wishes to you having a happy harvest!!!! :joint:

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
yea so i was caught by game warden yesterday in the act. in the middle of nowhere with my pickup 300gal rez in bed and gas powered pump. sitting there watering 2 of them 300' of hose from pump all the way to plants. dude pulls up with this pickup all i can read is game warden. i quicky shutoff pump, his window was down so he could def hear it! I waved nice an confidently he saw my shepards said nice dogs asked what i was doing out here... i said walking dogs.. he then asks y i need a water tank and hose while walking the dogs i said i was spraying my truck down from all the dirt from offroading in the pits... the hose was clearly running down the hill into the middle of the woods... he then said well carry on, have a good day and fucking drove off!!! i shit my pants packed up my hoses and hauled ass out of there. what do you guys think??? warning??? or what?? FUCK if he orders fly by all of those plants are within 2-3 miles

Lone Wolf

Veteran
DEF not something I wanted to read dude!

all of that fucking work!

are you operating that out in the open where a game warden could just creep up on you like that??? I would SHIT bricks if that happened to me.. good response though man... you just have to sit back and PRAY that the guy actually believes that you were washing down your truck... perhaps his policing abilities weren't the greatest so he became a game warden instead of a police officer? Me personally if I were him, I would say to myself, "wouldn't the guy wait until he got out of the woods before he would wash his truck down?" .... even if he DID suspect you of watering your marijuana plants, do you think he would jump out of his truck and question you right then and there? NOPE! How is he to know if you are armed or not, and willing to take his life simply because you have thousands of dollars at stake? I find it hard to believe that he did not log his position prior to talking to you just in case you DID happen to murder him, bury him, and drive his truck into the lake...

you should set up some cameras to see if he comes back snooping in the area you were in...

OR He COULD just be playing along and waiting for them to flower out and then make his job as a game warden oh so sweet....bittersweet

250wscrogger

:badday: shitty

I hope that game warden can just pretend he never saw you...but they will most likely be snooping around.

stay safe

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Fuck bro, I'm hopin it was nothing but it sure sounds like something :(

Cheers to seeing these bitches finish but stay safe bro

Smiley

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
that's a real downer to read man, i would be worried. game cameras sounds like a good plan, make sure the send the pics to your computer. it is possible that he thought you were stealing water? pumping it from a well or such to your truck? i imagine if he knew what you were doing he would have arrested you. maybe he has some idea what you were doing and plans to steal the plants, or maybe he doesn't really care what you were doing. very hard to know, the game cameras will definitely help you decide if you should be seen there again or not. maybe go at night, or very early morning to water and do it as little as possible. with any luck you can still grab the harvest. i hope for the best for you man.

Relentless

Veteran
wow. really sorry to hear this. definitely play it safe. that doesnt seem very stealth though.. just parking by the wood and running a hose out into the forest watering plants..

good luck!

HOVAH2.0

They aint stupid....., i lost 10x200 gal. because my tanks were seen by Nacs while chasing a suspect on foot, i got lazy and told myself they wouldnt be back..... the next week, copters and trucks were all over the place....

id be very careful ,if i were you... id might even move a few to savage something.... worst case all your work wont be wasted.

best of luck, but there is a lesson to be learned, i never want to be seen by anyone mixing soil or filling tanks in the middle of no where, you could have been alot less out in the open.

Damn dude. I've been lurking all season, and this is a horrible thing to have happen after all your great work and ingenuity.

I'm afraid Lone Wolf is right. If he suspected a grow, he would try to minimize his questioning of you and just take down your plates and come back later. Is there a chance he read your plates? People who spend lots of time in the backcountry will almost definitely be getting training on what to look for, you know?

Personally, if you can afford it and still come back with a vengeance next year, I'd chop, slash the smartpots, take all the roots/evidence I could, and walk away. Better safe than busted. That said, it may be too late for that now. You don't want to be there if/when they come back with reinforcements.

Game cameras sound like a good idea, as long as they're broadcasting to a safe location that isn't associated with anything you own on paper. Those need to go up quick though, since you need to know if they find things when it happens. When you go to install the cameras, make sure to park a ways away and head in on foot.

Make sure your house is in order. Computer too. If you're not already, start using some computer security like Tor. Start thinking you could be under investigation. Like I said, better safe than busted.

If you have a GPS, perhaps you could leave your nutes and anything else incriminating at a stash spot randomly up a tree in a camo tarp somewhere, and memorize the coordinates. Then you can just stop off every week on the way to your spot.

Sending happy thoughts.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Personally I wouldn't be back till harvest and go in there ninja style face mask and at night. I doubt they will stake it out long if they find em they'll chop em down and you will probley hear about it on the news...Best wishes with whatever you decide to do

localman

Darn I read all the way to the part when the COPS show up .... it is like a wet dream wasted by the neighbors Dog... damn dog... damn cops... damn Pres Reagon..

Growbrass

What a wonderful thread to read.... until the game warden.

You'd be surprised at how many Rangers and Game Wardens grow themselves. Who knows the area better, and they don't have to worry about other Ranger/Game Wardens as they usually have their own territory to cover.

I'd pray that he was pro-cannabis and a non-stealing-douchebag. Also, fuck not going back. You people shouldn't be growing at all if you are that worried about the authorities. Don't waste so many beautiful girls over a case of paranoia. If anything install cameras and just be more cautious.

Latest posts

Latest posts