What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

303 -papua new guinea gold

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

Fett's 303 is starting to show it's long middle finger leaflet trait seen in other posts on this thread:
picture.php

T.B.

herbgreen

Veteran
yeah, spice bros.

have seen these out there but only at fantasy scammer sites like canadian hemp co.....

Katsu

Veteran
Spice Brothers was DMAN and FET partnership. My understanding is that they had a bit of a falling out and went their separate ways. I believe FET released these just under his name on CBAY, at least that's where I got my pack. I grew these out indoors and they were absolute monsters - I trained the colas horizontally because of severe height limitations and pretty much had spears running every which way across the entire room.

As I recall, this was a real deal landrace Sativa from Australia. Sativas in general are a gigantic pain in the ass to run indoors and this was no exception. Since I prefer Indicas or hybrids generally for my personal smoke, any Sativa I keep is going to have to be pretty f***ng amazing and to my taste, 303 didn't make the cut (Neville's Haze did, however, and I kept her around for years until I shut down the garden). There's probably some really good phenos if you root around in the gene pool - if you like the one you have enough maybe you can play around with the progeny. Peace, KB

ctg

Veteran
Looks awesome Thai bliss, I had a couple packs but lost them when I went on a 5 year vacation on the feds. Preserve those puppies if you can brother

P

psilocybevybe

Spice Brothers was DMAN and FET partnership. My understanding is that they had a bit of a falling out and went their separate ways. I believe FET released these just under his name on CBAY, at least that's where I got my pack. I grew these out indoors and they were absolute monsters - I trained the colas horizontally because of severe height limitations and pretty much had spears running every which way across the entire room.

As I recall, this was a real deal landrace Sativa from Australia. Sativas in general are a gigantic pain in the ass to run indoors and this was no exception. Since I prefer Indicas or hybrids generally for my personal smoke, any Sativa I keep is going to have to be pretty f***ng amazing and to my taste, 303 didn't make the cut (Neville's Haze did, however, and I kept her around for years until I shut down the garden). There's probably some really good phenos if you root around in the gene pool - if you like the one you have enough maybe you can play around with the progeny. Peace,

KB

hi just a question can you recall if did Dman did a Fijian varietal at some stage?
foggy memories...:)

cheers

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 4 or so PNG seeds germing now. Will see if this has trip potential in a few months. Not easy to get these seeds. Did not buy them came as a gift.

I lost the Nanan Bouclou but it did have a hard crash to it after the trip. Would not clone. Hope the trip is in the PNG which I did get out of the NB. ACID baby! I felt it.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
I have 4 or so PNG seeds germing now. Will see if this has trip potential in a few months. Not easy to get these seeds. Did not buy them came as a gift.

I lost the Nanan Bouclou but it did have a hard crash to it after the trip. Would not clone. Hope the trip is in the PNG which I did get out of the NB. ACID baby! I felt it.
Yes, the first Nanan Bouclou I grew, the lemon grass pheno that looked more indica than the one I grew outside had some spooky time travel like effects. Strange that it seemed weak at the same time. The Nanan Bouclou I grew outside was one that had a honey oil/pine flavor, a stronger high, but I felt really tired the next day. But some of it was lack of sleep since the energetic high (not with the trip) had me up all night.

High hopes for a clean, trippy, strong effect.
:bigeye:
T.B.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Update. No pre-flowers yet on the 303 I have. I still don't know the gender. I'm harvesting a Baglung Nepali today, and I have a number of plants with S.E. Asian lineage that have yet to even tip their hats to what they will be. LOL
T.B.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ I only got some males out of the PNG seeds. Smoked one of the males and got a rather mellow high. I am thinking the 'trip' I got from the Nanan Bouclou was the Haitian side.

Hard crash after about an hour with the Nanan. Will be a while till I have space to run the PNG again.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Howdy Folks,

I just discovered flowers forming on my Fett's 303. It's a girl! It's an earlier start than I anticipated. Since it came from the only viable 303 seed I had, I'll not be able to preserve it. I will be able to cross it to something good. Happenstance will determine what it will be. I have a male of another strain, and potentially males from several other strains. Timing and chance will determine what it will be. I'm happy I'll get to try a smoke sample from her.
:dance013:
ThaiBliss

Katsu

Veteran
Howdy Folks,

I just discovered flowers forming on my Fett's 303. It's a girl! It's an earlier start than I anticipated. Since it came from the only viable 303 seed I had, I'll not be able to preserve it. I will be able to cross it to something good. Happenstance will determine what it will be. I have a male of another strain, and potentially males from several other strains. Timing and chance will determine what it will be. I'm happy I'll get to try a smoke sample from her.
ThaiBliss

Nice! Anyone ever hear from Fet? Can't wait to see some pics!

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Howdy Folks,

ThaiBliss

Congrats on the girl TB! How about making S1's with that girl? Its what Im going to be doing soon with my GN Thai mom. Never had any non-hermie males to breed with, so this is my only option other than outcrossing her.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Hola Todos!

I'm currently growing Fet's/Spice Bros C99 x 303. Seeds were old, but well stored. I was gifted 5 seed from a good friend that's been around a lot longer than myself...I got 2 to sprout: one male and one female. The male was very NLD looking and shed lots of pollen for me to use. I still have a cut of the male on hand...just in case I want to use him in future projects.

Chucked some pollen last night on the female pictured below. All the pollen I've collected so far is viable, so I should have some f2 seed to play with in another 6-8 weeks or so. I tested the first batch of C99 x 303 pollen collected on some cuts of Meangene's CherryLimeade x Pina about 5 weeks ago...all those cuts I used to test the pollen are now full of seed, so we're good to go.

The female is tall and very branchy, has good internode spacing, and the buds are stacking nicely atm. I'm hoping to have this one done by mid-December if not earlier. The pollinated branches should be done around the middle of October, but I'm not holding my breath...no need to rush.

Female C99 x 303...
5w7W0zml.jpg

jVOq0tnl.jpg

R4wi5U5l.jpg

7Z6F30Wl.jpg

HB.

Latest posts

Latest posts