What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

303 -papua new guinea gold

idiit

Veteran
^ thanks for the smoko report lesnah.

two new png/cts prospects. looking for a great true female. stored lots of pollen off the last promising true male (no herms).

true male as a seedling:

picture.php

two new female prospects ( show some red meristem just like the male pictured above):

picture.php

harvestreaper

Veteran
picture.php

this was my keeper nanan bouclou beiutufulm full flavour positive strong
a bud from her
picture.php

happiness x nanan bouclou
picture.php

finally my biggest yeilding and top 3 most potent gurilla plants last season nanan bouclou male x chiba haze female <chiba haze is chco chiba x the doors x blue thai>
picture.php

a soon to chop time bud
picture.php

Lesnah

@ Id, I see your isolation project is coming along just right...

@ Harvestreaper, nice to see ya here. I know you from the another site. If I recall, you mentioned the Nanan Bouclou was your largest plant in the garden? You seem to have the Cape Tribulation Pheno.

idiit

Veteran
@ Harvestreaper, nice to see ya here. I know you from the another site. If I recall, you mentioned the Nanan Bouclou was your largest plant in the garden? You seem to have the Cape Tribulation Pheno.

looks png/cts dom to me as well.

harvestreaper

Veteran

thanks for the welcome lesnah yes she was the best yeilder last year total experiment that was a pleasant surprise just smoked one before i came across the thread very uplifting strong weed can make me almost feel aggressive initially then it settles an carries you along nicely ,,flavours folllow the chiba haze mother exactly no real traces of nb there.. only in pheno an effect think i should try some more this year
atb

harvestreaper

Veteran
sorry if i went clear its good stuff lol the first pic is nanan bouclou an also the second pic of the bud ,,others are crosses

idiit

Veteran
^ cool. the bud pic looks like my outdoor png/cts dom nanan bouclou. smoke report similar to my take as well. my customers want bowl candy and the nanan bouclou png/cts dom bud was not sweet tasting. it's like if it's not sweet the custies don't want it. potency and high effects are not as important in my area as taste. ole' skool tasty but not "new skool" tasty my take. pretty bud. the Haitian after a cure is tasty so the nanan bouclou is more suited to custies imo than the more straight png/cts bud. straight png/cts (the closest I have grown) is very primitive tasting imo. like I imagine deep dark African genetics. Malawi comes to mind but more primitive.

harvestreaper

Veteran
i hear yoou there iddit pretty much the same as my area the over 40s liked it ,,cant say ive got the two phenos down like you but did a seed run with my favourite smelling male red stemmed to 3 diffrent females with the one i showed being my fav also stuck a bunch of mums in there for mr nana to fertilise includiing manipuri,nl,oaxacan,chiba haze urkle x happiness and a few others i crossed some ag pollen over the nb5 cut to looking forward to trying them out seems a good pairing, the manipuri xnb i sent to a few people reports back its strong and delisouis ive not tried it myself yet tho
picture.php

this is nb5 same cut as first bud pic
maipuri x nb
picture.php

when i first tried to describe the flavours of nb i told a friend c99 x the doors lol

idiit

Veteran
got three much more cts/png dom flowering out under 315 cmh. these look like no appreciable Haitian influence. the cmh so far has produced excellent smoke quality for landrace sativas done indoors. this will be my first chance to smoke southern's heirloom png if they don't herm. the hairs are very fine.

picture.php

picture.php

Gert Lush

Veteran
Thought I'd post a quick update on these beauties for those who are intetested. Almost 1 month into flowering now. We got 1 male that has been isolated and will pollinate a branch on each plant to preserve the line

Hey I only saw this now, but I've been away a couple of years.
BEAUTIFUL!!!
What is it? Something I should know about? LOL :D

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

I was lucky to acquire some Fett's 303 seeds. I only got one to sprout. It's a couple weeks old. I re-read this thread to familiarize myself again. I feel bad because it a appears I may be responsible for taking this great thread off topic by my mentioning Nanan Bouclou, another line with some Papua New Guinea in it. I hope this gets it back on track. I'd love to hear some more recent experiences with Fett's 303.

Here's a picture of my seedling:
picture.php

I have to say, it is looking an awful like other Thai/S.E. Asian seedlings I have going at the same time, just like the Thai leaning Zamaldelica to it's left. I also have some Gypsy Thai Stick cross and Laos seedlings. Laos is similar, but has this gigantism thing going on. The same traits that make all those look S.E. Asian are also exaggerated in the Laos.

There I go again... LOL The Fett's 303 is looking good. I hope it survives. Seedlings are vulnerable. My greenhouse is open ended. Something happened to some other seedlings the other day. I think a bird may have landed on my seedling tray and killed one plant, not the Fett's thank heavens.

Best,

ThaiBliss

harvestreaper

Veteran

and this,,,thankyou

Siever

Veteran
who makes these 303 seeds, 'cos i'm already searching for some Papua genetics for a long time.

need4weed

Veteran
I had it and after a bust passed it on to a ic member. Hopefully he can reproduce seeds and keep the strain alive