What's new

3000W SCROG inspired by the "Doc"

LEDNewbie

Veteran
I've had some people mention to me that I may have thrips??? If these are thrips would i not see fliers on my yellow sticky traps?

medicalmj

Veteran
Here's the tables I built. Used 2x4 and 1/2" OSB lined with panda. Drain is 1/2" drain fitting, which for now is connected to bucket so I can check runoff. Still tweaking the timer/pressure since 15 minutes is minimum.

green pole is for scrog.

medicalmj

Veteran

The coated metal stakes are awesome. Drilled holes (slight angle) in frame of table (don't go more than the depth of 3.5") and stuck em in. For a 6 foot I put three down a side. I then took same stakes and zip tied one horizontal between each vertical making a rectangle about twice as wide as the table. but only slightly longer. However, you can angle them out any way to fit your space.

Next throw the net over and your scrog moves w the plants.

LEDNewbie

Veteran
So here is an update if you wanna call it that!!! As you can see from these pics the girls have barely grown at all!!

Now who knows if between spraying the plants and the damage from the broads if it stunted there growth to the point where I actually will need to flower them longer??? I guess only time will tell. If plants do finish on "schedule" wich would be between 60-65 days then technically they have another 2 - 2 1/2 weeks left. If the plants actually got stunted to the point where they need another week or two then technically they won't be done for another 3 1/2 - 4 weeks. Guess what I'll have to do is around day 60 start checking trichomes if they still are all clear then I'll keep going. If they are starting to turn amber well I'll have to decide if plants are even worth trimming or just tossing in the garbage!?!?!

LEDNewbie

Veteran
SO turns out I have no problems cloning or popping seeds, now I just need to keep my plants bug free!!!!!

I got 10 PPP seeds a month or so ago. Decided last week to "pop" them. All 10 popped and are sprouting, some stretching more than others. Guess I'll ask the Doc when he figures it will be time to transplant into 4' pots?? Hopefully I can get my bug situation sorted out so I don't introduce my beautiful PPP girls to bugs!!!:wallbash:

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
So here is an update if you wanna call it that!!! As you can see from these pics the girls have barely grown at all!!

Now who knows if between spraying the plants and the damage from the broads if it stunted there growth to the point where I actually will need to flower them longer??? I guess only time will tell. If plants do finish on "schedule" wich would be between 60-65 days then technically they have another 2 - 2 1/2 weeks left. If the plants actually got stunted to the point where they need another week or two then technically they won't be done for another 3 1/2 - 4 weeks. Guess what I'll have to do is around day 60 start checking trichomes if they still are all clear then I'll keep going. If they are starting to turn amber well I'll have to decide if plants are even worth trimming or just tossing in the garbage!?!?!

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=41174&pictureid=1025165&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=41174&pictureid=1025166&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=41174&pictureid=1025167&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=41174&pictureid=1025173&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=41174&pictureid=1025174&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

What size tubs are those? Clean setup and clean grow..nice work LED!

DrFever

Veteran
Hang in there LED i think in the next 2 weeks there going to get fatter and harder your going to pull something , and that is better then nothing if you can lower your light on them seedlings or raise the tray ,
Wait till there is roots coming out of bottom of the 1" trays then transplant up , also when there about 2 - 3 weeks old you should introduce them to a light feeding schedule 300- 400 ppm or so,, keep them in dome and humidity 65 - 70 in there and let them have daily fresh air for a while, let the soil dry out with only keeping water in the tray ribs forcing roots to the water source.
Don;t worry to much about the stretching as you transplant up you will plant it deeper into next pot and so on

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Hang in there LED i think in the next 2 weeks there going to get fatter and harder your going to pull something , and that is better then nothing if you can lower your light on them seedlings or raise the tray ,
Wait till there is roots coming out of bottom of the 1" trays then transplant up , also when there about 2 - 3 weeks old you should introduce them to a light feeding schedule 300- 400 ppm or so,, keep them in dome and humidity 65 - 70 in there and let them have daily fresh air for a while, let the soil dry out with only keeping water in the tray ribs forcing roots to the water source.
Don;t worry to much about the stretching as you transplant up you will plant it deeper into next pot and so on

Thanks Doc, I hope they do get bigger!! I did squeeze one bud and it was rock hard! So hopefully that is a good sign??

LEDNewbie

Veteran
SO another small update. Cause I figure plants will be done in 10-14 days, under the Doc's recommendations I dropped my lights off temps yesterday and today I already noticed allot more resin that popped out!!

Buds are VERY small as you can see in pics. The one I squeezed was very solid so hopefully not too much shrinkage!!:biggrin: I also noticed allot of new white hairs on the girls so maybe they have a bit more growing left in them?? Going to feed them another good dose of nutes tomorrow. Then I think I will just start going straight water till there done. I'm guessing in about 8-10 days witch will put around day 60 I'll start trying to look at trichomes and see how they look.

From your guys experience if trichomes are still 100% clear how much longer does a plant have left? Another week? Thanks guys.

LEDNewbie

Veteran
And here are the clones that I have now decided to through in the trash tomorrow!!

They went from looking like this

To looking this after dunking them in a Azamax/Neem Oil mix

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Once I'm done with this grow I will trim and dry everything. Then do a complete clean of my grow area, heat treatment and then fogg entire room with pesticides. I will do the same in the rest of my garage.

Once cleaned and sanitized I will introduce new clones into the room after they get there treatment of Avid/Forbid dunks.

During the 4 weeks of veg plants and room will get additional heat treatments every 2 weeks. Plus plants will get weekly sprayings and soil drenches with a beneficial tea that has 5 different microbes that help kill off bugs. Then just before transfering over to 12/12 plants will get another full course of pesticides.

If after all this I still have issues with Broad Mites then I will have no choice but to declare victory for the BM's!!! Seriously, what more could I possibly due? If anyone has suggestions please speak now as I'm open to any and all ideas!!

I've even gone to the point of buying one of those electronic devices you plug into the wall thats supposed to send out a frequency to repel bugs :laughing: . Also bought a bug zapping light for my lung room that way if any gnats or white flies follow me in as I go into the garage they should be drawn to the zapper and killed..... Really don't think there is anymore I can do!!!!:tiphat:

W

willyweed

those clones look too wet,i know its too late now but just saying.do you top water them?

Latest posts

Latest posts