What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

30 diesel clones run .

whitebox

Hi Guys,
a small update at 47 days of 12/12 just to say waoww, it budz well and hard !!!

i'll show you pics asap.

Cheers.

.WB.

whitebox

day 52 under 12/12

day 52 under 12/12

Hi friends,

a few pics of day 52 under 12/12 and also 2 new clones from the veg cupboard that i putted in the flow room.

4 firsts are Biggiesmall with seeds and new clones flowering for a few days, others are diesel budz at 52 days and the last one is the indica bagseed wich is promising nice budz... i've cloned it yet!!!

Wish it budz well for you all too.

.WB.

mixin

looks like you have a green thumb for sure!!!! great looking plants! exactly what type of diesel were those plants?

whitebox

mixin said:
looks like you have a green thumb for sure!!!! great looking plants! exactly what type of diesel were those plants?

thanx Mixin,

i just water them and try to learn how to feed them corectly...

this type of diesel is from "weedseedshop" and it's cheap and an excelent quality seed. i think breed from the original or from soma seeds.

it's around 40 euros and they still have some available.

Cheers.

.WB.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good bro.how long will they go?
keep at it bruh,they are lookin super nice.peace.

whitebox

Tonatiuh said:
lookin good bro.how long will they go?
keep at it bruh,they are lookin super nice.peace.

Hi Tonatiuh,

nice to stop by man,

i'll let them untill the 15th of december that make 70 days, but, for some of the slowest plant, they'll stay until the 31st under the 600w.

can't wait to try the dieselxBGS and BGSxBGS crosses to pop !!!!

i look for people to test my seeds after i find myself that the seeds have interest...maybe you can help me?

thanx to stop and wish all budz fine for you too my friend.

.WB.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Whitebox...just jumping in to say high...
and ofcourse to say you are doing a fine job....great progress on the girls you are running....My SD f3 also go's something like that...
Nway great show here :smile:

Last edited:

whitebox

thanx

thanx

Core said:
heya Whitebox...just jumping in to say high...
and ofcourse to say you are doing a fine job....great progress on the girls you are running....My SD f3 also go's something like that...
Nway great show here :smile:

Thanx Core for the nice comments man.

i try to do my best without doing to much about the girls, i mean to feed them just as they need and not more.
i'm quite satisfied cause i don't have any nutes burn in all the tent and veg room :jump: .

as i said to Tonatiuh, i'll have a nice stock of seeds from 2 differents crosses and maybe 3 : biggiesmall is the polinating male in the crosses.
then i have some BGSxNYCDiesel , BGSxBGS ,and i wait for the BGSxZamal.

after popping a few one and check they are not crappy shit, i'll look for people who may want to try and test seeds for free, i look specialy on medicated people who can grow safely then take their time to do it as it should be.

thanx to drop'in Core, i wish you a nice christmas budding too :joint: ...

.WB.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts