What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

30 diesel clones run .

whitebox

Core said:
nice looking spot !

thanx Core, i try to do my best as i have time to spend for them at the moment.

i look more than regularly at your "Wh@t Th@t diary man ...!!! thanx for sharing.

:dance:

.WB. :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehehe you might as wel jump in then :wink:...

you 2 mate...sharing is caring ^^

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to whitebox again.

whitebox

Core said:
hehehe you might as wel jump in then :wink:...

you 2 mate...sharing is caring ^^

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to whitebox again.

sorry Core but i didn't understand what you mean in that : "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to whitebox again." ??

Tahnx in advance and sorry for my crappy english... :confused:

.WB.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i added reputation points earlyer.....push on the scale next to the green light that marks you online......then you can add a comment to that person....and those coments you can acces in user menu :smile:

whitebox

Core said:
i added reputation points earlyer.....push on the scale next to the green light that marks you online......then you can add a comment to that person....and those coments you can acces in user menu :smile:

i'm a very préhystoric user !!!!!!!

thanx man.

whitebox

pics of today the 30st day of flower.....

pics of today the 30st day of flower.....

a feww pics to show how it budzzzzz.......... :bashhead:

wish it's the same for you all'.

Cheers.

.WB.

whitebox

diesel 30 days 12/12

another

mostly indica bagseed whole plant

mostly indica bagseed top bud ,no trichs yet...

zamal is back in the flow room as it didn't shows any male flowers ...i'll see and check it every day!!!

diesel random bud

Cheers friends.

.WB.

whitebox

Hi Growers, today,
the bagseed started to show trichs and i repoted some cuts from biggiesmall(1), the indica bagseed (1)and diesels(6) and also repoted some biggiesmall seedlings(2) and doublegum from sensiseeds(3) then 5 more unsexed plants in the veg room, i forgot to speak about 2 seeds from the "terrace diesel clone" crosed with something unknow at the moment, i also polinised a branch of diesel, BGS and zamal with BGS male pollen.

Cheers.

.WB.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good wb the dedication to ur grow is showin, keep it up yo.peace

whitebox

Tonatiuh said:
lookin good wb the dedication to ur grow is showin, keep it up yo.peace

Thanx Tonatiuh, i hope i'll make it better than the firsts batches....
always nice to see you around man, i check your diary very often and it's huuuuummm............!!!!

keep the good job bro'.

Cheers.

.WB.

whitebox

a few pics with trichs................. :bashhead: 32 days under 12/12 or so...

first and second pics are indica bagseed about 3 weeks old with 4 starts in the place where they were topped 5 days ago...

these are random diesel budz.

this is a zamal pre-flower.

Cheers friends.

.WB.

Last edited:

whitebox

looking at the flow without smoke...!!!

looking at the flow without smoke...!!!

hi friends, i look at the trichs without anything to smoke .... :cuss: !!!

anyway, it trichs very well...................................... :jump:

then i wait :badday: .

Cheers.

.WB.

:violin: ...........

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good wb that last set of pics reall show the structure and the time you spent manicuring them under the canopy.thats gonna make a huge difference when you get the colas at the end.not to mention not havin to trim that bs popcorn yo.
the 1st plant in the last set of pics is gonna be a beautiful girl when she ready to harvest,good work bro.peace-T-

whitebox

Tonatiuh said:
lookin good wb that last set of pics reall show the structure and the time you spent manicuring them under the canopy.thats gonna make a huge difference when you get the colas at the end.not to mention not havin to trim that bs popcorn yo.
the 1st plant in the last set of pics is gonna be a beautiful girl when she ready to harvest,good work bro.peace-T-

Thanx Tonatiuh , yes i worked on triming 1 time at the end of the grow and 1 time 10 days after the 12/12 flip when they streched more than 2 times their high and bushed too much.

i have many plant in the same stucture than the first in pics but it's not easy to take them out for good pics.... :bashhead: .

thanx to stop Bro'

i don't stop to look your diary man, wonderfull.

.WB.

L

Lilly456

Going to be many fragrant flowers coming soon I think, I'll be sure to check in and see how its going.You know how those nice diesels go in the last 3 weeks.Then you will be smoking trichs and not just looking!!!All the luck comin' at ya, Chaco. :joint: :joint:

whitebox

Lilly456 said:
Going to be many fragrant flowers coming soon I think, I'll be sure to check in and see how its going.You know how those nice diesels go in the last 3 weeks.Then you will be smoking trichs and not just looking!!!All the luck comin' at ya, Chaco. :joint: :joint:

Hi Lilly, thanx to stop here.

yess it smells already a heavy scent...

you're righ , the smoke time is not as far as it seems, 5 weeks more i think.

hope it goes well for you too.

Cheers.

.WB.

whitebox

firsts home made beans !!!!

firsts home made beans !!!!

Hi friends,

i'm very happy tonight because it see that the biggie small female and the diesel clone that i polinate 10 days ago are showing firsts beans !!!! see pics....

whitebox

Biggiesmall X biggiesmall seeds.

same on a diesel clone i didn't take in pic...

the last one is the pregnant BGS female from doc chronic seeds.

i'm so happy !!!!!! :laughing: