What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

30 diesel clones run .

whitebox

Hi icmag,

a new thread for this new batch of 30 diesels clones in 7 liters planting bags ( i found it ecologic cause you re-use it many times and very cheap, 20cts/bag)

the clones are rooting nice at the moment.

i prepared my soil ( all-mix) with 30g/dried blood/50liters soil,( i used about 175 liters of soil ) and with piranha...

the "biggies small" seedling are nice .
i already transplant under 18/6 in the main room a diesel mother and the so called "Zamal" (female) to fflowers with the clones i'll plant tomorow or the day after.

wish that it goes well for you friends.

:joint:

.WB. :joint:
:nono: :nono:

Last edited:

whitebox

24 clones planted !!!

24 clones planted !!!

hi Growers,
i've plant 24 clones only today as all are not properly rooted, have around 10 still under the turbo neons.........

wish it goes well for you all guys.

Cheers.

.WB.

Last edited:

whitebox

first days...............

first days...............

Hi ICmag,

the not very nice clones are changing themselves in nice plant in a few days, a central new pair of leaves appeared in 36hours !!!! :nono:

i have 10 clones left or so in the veg cupboard then i'll change the few non healthy plant in the flower room, with...

best good-green-grow vibes for you all.

.WB.

DieselFuel

Awesome! Just make sure you don't veg to long or else you will have a jungle of green.. unless you like making hash, than it is all good :rasta:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup WB imma tag this one fasho.
lookin good yo.cant wait to see them in a couple weeks when they start exploding.
peace.

whitebox

DieselFuel said:
Awesome! Just make sure you don't veg to long or else you will have a jungle of green.. unless you like making hash, than it is all good :rasta:

Hi Diesel,

welcome on this forum and on my diary.

you're right about the veg time, i think 2 weeks or so, i plan on 60cm plant at the end of the flow cycle.

i love making hash man !!!!!!!!!!!
to make some in great quantities i need more space, i think 4 square meters or so, and a big trichs yielder like G13Xhashplant or something... maybe in the future :violin: .

thanx to drop by man.

Cheers.

.WB.

whitebox

Tonatiuh said:
wattup WB imma tag this one fasho.
lookin good yo.cant wait to see them in a couple weeks when they start exploding.
peace.

Hi Tonatiuh,

take a sit and look; but if you have any advice or experienced tips, feel free to let me know......................
:rasta:
cant wait to see them in a couple weeks too man !!!

thanx to stop by.

Cheers.

.WB.

Last edited:

whitebox

blackfoot said:
lol, melon

Nice whitebox, How tall will you let them get before changing the light cycle? From the light in the picture I am gonna guess your using a hps what size light are you flowering under? I know sd ibl will stretch a lot before they she begins flowering but then she swells up real nice. Thanks for sharing your grow, peace

thanx man,

i use a 600W grolux sylvania with a LX air cool box, in a 1.2 sq meter grow tent.

during the 1st run i had 4 plant ant they didn't stretch to much but now as they are a lot more in the same space i think it'll not be the same, they'll stretch more for sure ............

the grow is awsome man, everyday they take about 1cm in high and large .

pics come soon

Cheers.

.WB.

whitebox

grow start !!!

grow start !!!

Hi Icmagers,

the grow is starting guys,

i have 26 diesel and a few other goodies.

the diesel are nice and grows crazy but a few of them are still lazy a bit...

the biggies small from DocChronic are fabulous about the thicknes of the leaves and the so small node-interval.

i have new babies from a friend who told me it's killer bagseed, kind of white widow ore another very strong white strain.

i popped 6 2 days ago and they looks happy.

gona switch everybody under 12/12 around the 10th.

best vibes for all your grows

:rasta:

Cheers.

.WB.

pics: 1,2,3,4 group and diesel clones under 18/6
pic 5: biggie small from DrChronic
pics: 6,7,8, my favourite mother under the morning sun...........

Last edited:

whitebox

growiiiiiiiiiiing

growiiiiiiiiiiing

Hi ICMAgers,

small update to say waowwww they grow hard and fast, thanx to AN piranha and humic/fulvic acid, the clones that were small are ok now and looks like they'll be very nice soon.

the seedlings grows very well too and the biggies small are more amazing everyday. :bashhead:

Wish it's nice for you all guys.

.WB.

whitebox

more pics from yesterday night...............

more pics from yesterday night...............

grooooooooooowiiiiiiiiiiing.................. :bashhead:

pic 1 and 2 :eek:utdoor diesel harvested a few days ago.

pics 3 and 4 :diesel clones few hours after bondage

pics5 and 6 :part of the group

pic 7 : topped biggiesmall 20 days old

pic 8 : untopped but bonded biggiesmall 20 days old

pic 9 : untopped biggiesmall main stem 20 days old

pic 10 bagseed popped straight in allmix and seems love it !!!
Cheers.

.WB.

:nono:

Last edited:

whitebox

blackfoot said:
your grow is looking real nice man, peace
thanx Blackfoot, nice to see you around man...

try to keep them alive , growing simple earlier strain (biggiesmall and indica bagseeds)and learn more about this diesel that i def like so much.

feel free to explain any tips or critics, they are needed.

Cheers.

.WB.

whitebox

Buddle said:
Looking good..I love all mix and my diesel..good luck
hi Buddle, nice to stop here
i also like this soil as i don't spend any nutes during the first 3 weeks exept for additives like piranha or humic acid. I think they likes it...
cheers.
.wb.

hazy

Veteran
sup wb. What kind of diesel do you have?
I'm a big diesel fan. got a nycd that's extremely sour lemony. great buzz.
Got a SD ibl, and a StrawDxNYCD.
One thing they all have in common is they stretch like a big dog.
I'm getting overgrown with diesel right now. I have 7 diesels taking over my closet.
I'll be looking in now and again to see what's up.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
WOW!!

youve got 24+ plants in that spot? thats gonna be a damned forest any time soon!! lol

love it though, cant wait to see more!!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good WB i'll definetly chime in and give you any advice i can,im no master or anything but i do like to give back to the site that has done so much for my grow.aint that what its all about ;) you already have some really talented peeps in here that will definetly help ya out as well bro.ya just gotta ask if you think ur startin t see a issue.dont wait till it gets bad ya know bro?
hows that old saying go...somethin like..."only the squeaky wheel gets oil"...,meaning talk up and we will gladly try to help you fix any problems you might think you see.
peace my man.

Last edited: