What's new

3 weeks in with Aptus shits blowing up around here..

NorCal

Veteran
First off, unless your running a sealed room with co2 and long veg times don't expect anything near these results. When things are dialed and running right it's crazy what you can do with a room.

with that said, this is nuts. I've gotten some pretty damn nice canopies in sealed rooms but they still weren't that chunky, All drain to waste too but running higher numbers. Still the results were never anywhere near yours. You always kill it man, the nutrient line is loot but if $2k was all I spent (on nutrients) for that harvest then sign me up.

I've built quite a few rooms around ideas I've seen in your threads. The under current thread you had was pretty nuts as well. Thank you for sharing what you do with the community. You Always impress man, keep up the good work.

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Been super busy... The final yield was pretty insane could not ask for anything else...Quality was as good as it gets also... Next run already re planted and flipped doing a side by side with 40%hydroton and 60% gold label coco Chow mix feed 2 times a day on the other side 100% pure coco feed twice a day.. I will get some pics up in a couple days...JACK

jackmayoffer

Veteran

Attachments

• wi%20fi%20003.jpg
    wi%20fi%20003.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 34
  • week 8 aptus 055.jpg
    week 8 aptus 055.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 33
  • week 8 aptus 018.jpg
    week 8 aptus 018.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 34
  • week 8 aptus 027.jpg
    week 8 aptus 027.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 34
  • week 8 aptus 033.jpg
    week 8 aptus 033.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 37
  • week 8 aptus 034.jpg
    week 8 aptus 034.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 31
  • week 8 aptus 035.jpg
    week 8 aptus 035.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 32
  • week 8 aptus 039.jpg
    week 8 aptus 039.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 30
  • week 8 aptus 044.jpg
    week 8 aptus 044.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 36

mack 10

Veteran
FIRE! you be smashin' it! love the dry line, ooh wee! killer nug shots too:) Jack is playing with fire,for sure! which smokes best? ps ,hand trim?

Dorky

Been super busy... The final yield was pretty insane could not ask for anything else...Quality was as good as it gets also... Next run already re planted and flipped doing a side by side with 40%hydroton and 60% gold label coco Chow mix feed 2 times a day on the other side 100% pure coco feed twice a day.. I will get some pics up in a couple days...JACK

Did you double dose Fascilitor weeks 1 and 2 of Flower?

Or weeks 2 and 3?

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
so did you notice much of an increase in yield compared to previous runs without aptus? Im trying to get an idea of how much of a bump Aptus really makes.
Been contemplating using it with Canna substra

jackmayoffer

Veteran
so did you notice much of an increase in yield compared to previous runs without aptus? Im trying to get an idea of how much of a bump Aptus really makes.
Been contemplating using it with Canna substra
The only way I can really explain it is I have a bad ass engine the engine is the room now I have thrown in a super charger /Turber Chrger or NOS..Every one likes to throw numbers out there with no proof but with a 10 day veg in one room 15 per light 20 lights it came out to 2.5 + a light... and the 14 to 20 day veg rooom with 16 per light scrog hit 2.75 per ..And im not growing some bull shit strain this is with OG and The White, Fire Og, White Fire, We had one tabel of Chem 4 Deep Chunk hit 3 per with a 14 day veg ..
Sexy beast.
thanks BRO..:thank you:
Yeah that and I'm also wondering about the finished quality.
Its as good as its gets.. Did you see the pics?
redankulous
:thank you::woohoo:

mack 10

Veteran
i want me a turbo charger!lol killin the kush! got some more shot's of your wi fi? last time it was off the chain,big fat, frosty nugg's of ogizzle dankness.(just like above)..:) mack.

N

Nondual

Its as good as its gets.. Did you see the pics?
Pics only show what it looks like which is great. I've had fantastic looking very flushed hydro bud and still tasted crappy to me. Also lacking in the full flavor profile. That's why I asked :). Mainly wanted to know if your new program enhanced dried fragrance/flavor and were there any other detractors/enhancements along those lines. I'm picky :biggrin:

Dorky

There Bloom Boost says

Vitamins promotes hormone production
o Gebbelerines for shooting
o Cytokinins for cellular division

I see some foxtailing in your pics. Was wondering if that was the normal amount or did you notice more?

Any baby seeds or anything?