What's new

3 weeks in with Aptus shits blowing up around here..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
wow incredible numbers and quality...makes me wanna step my game up. my yields are such shit compared to those ##s...

jackmayoffer

Veteran
i want me a turbo charger!lol killin the kush! got some more shot's of your wi fi? last time it was off the chain,big fat, frosty nugg's of ogizzle dankness.(just like above)..:) mack.
I will see what I can dig up.. Thanks Bro..
Pics only show what it looks like which is great. I've had fantastic looking very flushed hydro bud and still tasted crappy to me. Also lacking in the full flavor profile. That's why I asked :). Mainly wanted to know if your new program enhanced dried fragrance/flavor and were there any other detractors/enhancements along those lines. I'm picky :biggrin:
I can only say if the strain has it then it will be brought out its Organic so the taste is great..But if the strain dosent have it its not going to do much..JACK
you absolutely killed it jack!!
tHANKS bRO... Alot of hard work...:thank you:
There Bloom Boost says

Vitamins promotes hormone production
o Gebbelerines for shooting
o Cytokinins for cellular division

I see some foxtailing in your pics. Was wondering if that was the normal amount or did you notice more?

Any baby seeds or anything?
No seeds no nanners nothing like that.. That happens when we push 2 of our strains to there max we had one plant that was vegged for 14 days and topped twice yield 226 GRAMS Never seen anything like it...
wow incredible numbers and quality...makes me wanna step my game up. my yields are such shit compared to those ##s...
I cant come close to this in my two soil rooms I have done everything exacatly the same and never come close..1.75 Is The max usally 1.5 I have heard people claim they have hit more I just dont know how.. Not with the strains I run.. I am doing a run with the MCFLY I should not have a problem hitting 2 but its not an OG and Im not done yet so we shall see...:tiphat:

the gnome

Veteran
this is....wow!!
just stumbled in here and its amazing what this stuff does.
I'm speechless looking at these pics and the numbers getting pulled
fantastic work jack!

few Qs, if you can answer them
#1 can it be used with a soil grow? never mind, answered

#2 it says that using these products you can up the ppm/ec that would normaly fry plants,
so, do you run your reg base nute regime hat you normaly run them say a ppm of 700-900 or do you have really up your base nutes and this is where your getting this super growth from?

#3can you start using the aptus line at any time during say late veg or early bloom and still get results
that are worth the cost?

I'll definitely save my pennies and give this stuff a test run
unless I would have seen yours grow with my own eyes I wouldn;t have believed these kinds of results are possible

cyat

Veteran
Incredible!

jack.. was there a big difference in yield and quality between base nutes?

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Incredible!

jack.. was there a big difference in yield and quality between base nutes?
Heavy 16 room was on top then Advance sensi then Dutch Master then Pure Blend Pro. Going to do a couple more this round but the Heavy room was over the top...

cyat

Veteran
Thanks

that makes sense, running h16 on one light 2 weeks behind the rest and bigger better formed buds...

did you run prime too? have you run heavy without the aptus adds?

N

Nondual

Hmmm.

VagP may just have to buy some of this shit and see if Jack's caught on to something.
I'm with you on that one. Getting back into growing and gonna do hydro coco this time. Looking to grow the best. Have the genetics lined up and reviewing nute programs. It's been awhile :)

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Aptus rocks!!!!
I recieved some samples and merch, and are running it in cocolite. Recieved Regulator(Fasilitor), Startbooster, Topbooster, CaMg Boost, K Boost and Super PK. So far i have used the Regulator and Startbooster as im still veggin, but plants are taking OFF!!!
Are you handwatering Jack. The Startbooster and Topbooster should be used right away or no later than 72 hours within mixing. Ive noticed that if left unused for even 24 hours, it needs a good mixing again. Have you experienced that. Kinda sucks as id like to set up drippers and be able to leave for a few days. Maybe a airstone in the res would help.

Stay Safe

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Week 3 Aptus in another room this room is MC FLY and White Fire #37 one of my all time favorites...

Attachments

• Aptus round 2 1710.jpg
    Aptus round 2 1710.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Aptus round 2 1701.jpg
    Aptus round 2 1701.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 28
  • Aptus round 2 1688.jpg
    Aptus round 2 1688.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 27

jackmayoffer

Veteran
:woohoo:This room is Aptus Pellets so the pellets are 3 months of NPK So no base is needed with the pellets just RO and the Aptus Boosters or any booster you can run.Or just the pellets as base with nothing added there is a million different combos out there this one is Pellets with Aptus booster.. Week 1 of flower...:woohoo:

Attachments

• Aptus round 2 1713.jpg
    Aptus round 2 1713.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00069
    DSC00069
    119 KB · Views: 39
  • Aptus round 2 1717.jpg
    Aptus round 2 1717.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Aptus round 2 1730.jpg
    Aptus round 2 1730.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Aptus round 2 1732.jpg
    Aptus round 2 1732.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 30
G

GOOROO

hey jack.....killin it mein....as always

how high of ec do you typically shoot for of base nutes only in coco?
Been seeing that I can go as low as .8 every feed and be just fine on almost every strain

i've hit 2.75 in soil, but every watering was act.....and it was super soil....extremely labor intensive.....and yes it was og...but not something I think that could be done on a large scale with out lots more hands than any thing else takes.

jackmayoffer

Veteran
hey jack.....killin it mein....as always

how high of ec do you typically shoot for of base nutes only in coco?
Been seeing that I can go as low as .8 every feed and be just fine on almost every strain

i've hit 2.75 in soil, but every watering was act.....and it was super soil....extremely labor intensive.....and yes it was og...but not something I think that could be done on a large scale with out lots more hands than any thing else takes.
We will generally start at 500 ppm and at week 1 flower be around 900 then at peak flower top out at an ec of 2.0 I really like lower doses more frequently I have 1 room I am doing 800 ppm all the way until flush... I have pushed plants hard but There is really no need with a 14 Dday veg..

mack 10

Veteran
Amazing room;s Jack....one day:) Ps love the chow mix, 60% co co?40%clay pebbs?Also what pH? mack.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn those are some dope pics....damn and all those trays are coco beds must be one hell of a job during clean up!

Jack - it appears you are now lining trays with landscape fabric and filling with coco - is that correct or am i not seeing things right ?
do the trays have drainage wholes
can you explain if you have a chance

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Amazing room;s Jack....one day:) Ps love the chow mix, 60% co co?40%clay pebbs?Also what pH? mack.
We have always let our PH swing from 5.5 to 6.0 in Coco but 5.8 to 6.0 is the sweet spot..
damn those are some dope pics....damn and all those trays are coco beds must be one hell of a job during clean up!
Ya its alot of work my back is done after tearing down a room, Its all alot of hard work you get what you put into it..The rooms are never down for more then 2 days the nice part about coco beds is almost all the coco is reused..:woohoo:
Jack - it appears you are now lining trays with landscape fabric and filling with coco - is that correct or am i not seeing things right ?
do the trays have drainage wholes
can you explain if you have a chance
Standard botanicare flood and drain tabel 4x8 6" deep lined with 2 -4x4 smart pots each tabel gets 16 bags of COCO.Drain to waist sloped on one side 1"for dranage. All the coco is reused im on my 5th run in one room it gets better every time...

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Typical drain set up.. The small pump was just temporary until the float and pump was plummed..

Attachments

• weeek6 aptus 115.jpg
    weeek6 aptus 115.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 27