What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

mushroombrew

Veteran
Goji OG Keeper

Goji OG Keeper

picture.php

chase1

What nutes an additives do you use I love the colour of them leaves almost shining my plants usually look healthy but not gleaming lol

mushroombrew

Veteran
Cutting Edge as a Base. Lots of Calmag. I manage to feed 12ml/G per week(600cc). The dose is only supposed to be 2-5ml.

But I split it onto 3 doses and add during the week. (200cc x 3)

Totally changed the game getting that much Mag into them.

mushroombrew

Veteran
I feed a Mag uptake precursor the day before. But that element is proprietary at the moment as it does not exist in any Cannabis Nutrient period.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Project X x Ghost OG

Project X x Ghost OG

I wasn't sure about this line. But was told the Project X produced some of the loudest cultivars in many peoples gardens.

These are the three females I am testing.

picture.php

packerfan79

Veteran
I wasn't sure about this line. But was told the Project X produced some of the loudest cultivars in many peoples gardens.

These are the three females I am testing.

View Image

Anything with ghost og is going to have mucho gasolina. I am cutting down some pure ghost og from cannaventure. I am pretty happy, I think I have 3 keepers, 1 ghost og, 1 LVTK ( a freebie), and 1 terpenado. Not bad from 7 fems, and 9 regular seeds.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Anything with ghost og is going to have mucho gasolina. I am cutting down some pure ghost og from cannaventure. I am pretty happy, I think I have 3 keepers, 1 ghost og, 1 LVTK ( a freebie), and 1 terpenado. Not bad from 7 fems, and 9 regular seeds.

Nice. I have seen some nice LVTK lately. How is yours?

mushroombrew

Veteran
Goji Garbage.

Goji Garbage.

I cannot stand low terps. Like Gelato #33. Takes months for the nose to come through.

This Goji OG is a huge yielder. But unless it improves in the cure I will wipe my ass with it.

picture.php

G

Gr33nSanta

Pheno hunting can be so discouraging. First you spend money on new gear, invest time and money on it, then it lets you down. This has happened to me so often over the years, more often than not in fact, most breeders I will never grow their gear again even if it was given to me.

I really like Bodhi's philosophy, kinda like a mentor (from podcasts...) Maybe you did not get lucky.

I gotta say I have all my eggs in one basket with bodhi's gear right now, I am trying 4 of his latest cultivars.

I had some luck with TGA over the years too but it sounds like a total gong show now, hearing stories of them mixing up males and stuff...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I don't believe you on the Goji, you better let me test it out, just to make sure, lol. I like that before and after of a plant at 3 weeks. Those shot's look like I could have taken them, lol. I'm guiding a new grower right now. I told him about cleaning lowers and how it helps yield. At first he thought I was full of shit. But after seeing the Motorbreath pic I took, he sees the light.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Pheno hunting can be so discouraging. First you spend money on new gear, invest time and money on it, then it lets you down. This has happened to me so often over the years, more often than not in fact, most breeders I will never grow their gear again even if it was given to me.

I really like Bodhi's philosophy, kinda like a mentor (from podcasts...) Maybe you did not get lucky.

I gotta say I have all my eggs in one basket with bodhi's gear right now, I am trying 4 of his latest cultivars.

I had some luck with TGA over the years too but it sounds like a total gong show now, hearing stories of them mixing up males and stuff...

Discouraged? Fuck no lol ! I love pheno hunting no matter the effort.

I like the way that Goji smells it's just mild. Could be potent as all hell for all I know.

This is the keeper Goji OG #10

picture.php

And I grabbed Maverick from GreenPoint. It's Stardawg X Goji OG.

You want to hear something cool?

I forgot I hit Goji #4(yielder) with "The Gift" copper chem male!!

So I got Copper Chem x Goji OG and Stardawg x Goji OG.

Going to let the fresh seeds cure and then run the two lines side by side!! Cannot wait!

picture.php

mushroombrew

Veteran
I don't believe you on the Goji, you better let me test it out, just to make sure, lol. I like that before and after of a plant at 3 weeks. Those shot's look like I could have taken them, lol. I'm guiding a new grower right now. I told him about cleaning lowers and how it helps yield. At first he thought I was full of shit. But after seeing the Motorbreath pic I took, he sees the light.

Yes I should send you some vegetative matter so you can examine it. Purely for study purposes of course.

For real though these cuts need to run in dirt. See if the terps are different/better. It's not like there's Goji cuts all over! I got three females to keep exploring and tweeking.

Definitely going to S1 #10. So gassy. Like a different strain bro. Smells like a radical Chem. It's fruity but not at all sweet. And When I get her pollen Fire OG needs some too.

I still got the Goji resinous male too. So plenty of work to do.

Junk

View Image

That sounds interesting. Your Goji looks super sticky.

Scrolled back to find pics of the rainbow kush, looks great! How many days did you take it?

It's going in next round, with Sour Patch Kids, Fire OG, and hopefully Chem 4.

Mob Boss and Ground Pounder Purps x Goblin Queen (the shorter bud) Day 57-ish

Attachments

• File Dec 10, 7 39 06 PM.jpg
    File Dec 10, 7 39 06 PM.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 16
  • File Dec 10, 7 37 47 PM.jpg
    File Dec 10, 7 37 47 PM.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 16

Junk

Discouraged? Fuck no lol ! I love pheno hunting no matter the effort.

I like the way that Goji smells it's just mild. Could be potent as all hell for all I know.

This is the keeper Goji OG #10

View Image

You want to hear something cool?

I forgot I hit Goji #4(yielder) with "The Gift" copper chem male!!

So I got Copper Chem x Goji OG and Stardawg x Goji OG.

Going to let the fresh seeds cure and then run the two lines side by side!! Cannot wait!

View Image

Actually, those both sound crazy!

70-80 days huh? I wonder if there are some shorter finishing phenos in there.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Both those Greenpoint varieties sound like fire !! Plus the ones you made, shit is about to be blazing !!. I'm about to flip that "The Gift" real soon. Should have some seeds made by Feb.

Latest posts

Latest posts