What's new

#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

mushroombrew

Veteran
Which lady is this, pictured?

Gelato?

It's beautiful!

The missing one!! Gelato #33. Not to worry more in the cloner.

So funny. I talk a lot of shit about this strain. Needs a super long cure for the nose to develop. I do not consider it potent. And right as I was going to dump her...the one in recirc is just screaming!! haha so typical. So will chop the recirc in two weeks and decide. It's just bag appeal imo

mushroombrew

Veteran
I would not describe it as potent either. Typical cookie feel....even if it is 23% thc, it doesn't feel like it. It's pleasant, but not a head ringer.

Exactly. The cannabinoid combos just don't have a "bite".

But you have to remember I have been producing Top Shelf for decades. So I am a total snob. That's what keeps me trying to improve.

30+ strains in house. I smoke maybe 3. Fire OG, Boss OG and Elmers Glue. Put Elmers next to gelato...you will not smoke more than a couple hits of Gelato trust me. Elmers may be the best thing in house.
I should probably tell you the Elmers story haha!!

The Boys need to do a hell of a lot better to impress me. I will say the Pistachio Ice cream nose during flower is awesome. So cool!!
But does not stay through the cure.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
thats the gelato cut? oohhhhboyy.

wish i could rep u up more.... for those who arent sure... this is a solid dude right here. two thumbs way up. thanks again shroom

mushroombrew

Veteran
Yes gents the glue is over the top! Will get it tested and post results. Those are my finest flowers to date. I am spoiled dabbing Elmer's bubble hash!! I use fresh trim so it's more like kief. No plant matter whatsoever. SOO DOPE!!

Junk

Exactly. The cannabinoid combos just don't have a "bite".

But you have to remember I have been producing Top Shelf for decades. So I am a total snob. That's what keeps me trying to improve.

30+ strains in house. I smoke maybe 3. Fire OG, Boss OG and Elmers Glue. Put Elmers next to gelato...you will not smoke more than a couple hits of Gelato trust me. Elmers may be the best thing in house.
I should probably tell you the Elmers story haha!!

The Boys need to do a hell of a lot better to impress me. I will say the Pistachio Ice cream nose during flower is awesome. So cool!!
But does not stay through the cure.

What is the Boss like to grow? Finicky at all? I found a number of DHN people who love that one, but I've not heard of it before a few months ago. Iirc, it's many people's fav from DHN.

And what is the Elmer's like to smoke? That parentage seems...strong lol.

mushroombrew

Veteran
What is the Boss like to grow? Finicky at all? I found a number of DHN people who love that one, but I've not heard of it before a few months ago. Iirc, it's many people's fav from DHN.

And what is the Elmer's like to smoke? That parentage seems...strong lol.

Boss grows like Fire. So it's medium fussy. Lots of Cal Mag necessary.

Elmers is fuel, spice and mild chocolate. Have yet to try flower. Will let you know whenever this zip of bubble runs out! lol