What's new

#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

mushroombrew

Veteran
2 Wks Flower

2 Wks Flower

The Wall

Og's

Almost time to put a 3rd trellis over the OG's. The tallest are 5ft already. So far it is working as planned. After an aggressive defoliation
we will get a sense of wether or not our new technique works.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Road Warrior @ 5.5 is nuts. Is that the bagseed from the apprentice? If so might just consider him family for the contribution. Looking good like always this is the thread that keeps on giving, vast amounts of knowledge re-read again. Your crushing it Boss.

Yes Road Warrior is Bagseed alright! My apprentice is also my future son in law. He came to work 7 months ago.
That plant has it all. Starting to smell like fermented fruit. Like an old mango before it sours. Then you touch it and it's all camphor, pine, skunk and hash. Too deep to describe.
Break open a nug and the whole room turns to look at you. One of those "Where the fuck did you get that????!" nugs.

Thanks for the props. It's a fierce industry. Lots of players have tons of money. Well I got tons of knowledge. All the money in the world can't get you plants like mine! So I stay ahead by constantly adapting styles.

We are running 6 Hydro systems:-

Vert
Drip DTW
Drip Recirc
Flood and drain
DWC
FreeRooters (more like aero)

So at any given time you can see the same plant in many different configurations. Some like recirc some prefer media. You won't know unless you try. We are able to push genetics to their maximum potential. Consistently.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
damn sure is man. road warrior looking and sounding awesome. ultimate warrior? yessss! i love to hear the good bagseed stories. im getting a pretty amazing cut of hulk (supposedly) that was a bagseed. hell the blue dream we used to run here was pulled from a cali lb. so yeah. killin it

mushroombrew

Veteran
Road Warrior is nuts for sure. If you take a leaf and roll it in your hands you get a menthol/camphor reek that actually stings your eyes slightly. Like Tiger balm.
I guess I ought to genetically test is to see about lineage. I hope to speed her up a tad with the Ultimate Chem Stud.
His clones are ultra fast vegging. And his stem rub rivals Road Warrior. Seeds will be done in a week. Then cure at least 30 days. I hate that part! But fresh seeds rarely pop so patience is a must!

mushroombrew

Veteran
Rainbow Kush.

Rainbow Kush.

Well somehow a bullshit seed company made this. Was given to me locally. I am a huge weed snob. So didn't expect much.

Sometimes it feels real good to be wrong!!

Heaviest Kush I have ever seen. Still retains great terps. We'll take it!

abl12

Elmers pushing corkscrew foxtails @ 8.5 wks. Blows me away!
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73599&pictureid=1799044]View Image[/url]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73599&pictureid=1799045]View Image[/url]

Rainbow Kush. This came to me randomly. Found recently in a pack from Amsterdam seeds. Great Kush nose and structure. Way way heavier than any other "kush" I have. If it's potent it's going into production.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73599&pictureid=1799046]View Image[/url]

And Road Warrior @ 5.5 wks. Mesmerizing. Frostiest plant I have ever seen period.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73599&pictureid=1799047]View Image[/url]

Jeeeeeez you werent kidding around with the Elmers! it so regal!!!

mushroombrew

Veteran
This one's for you kid !! (Said in a Clint Eastwood Voice)

This one's for you kid !! (Said in a Clint Eastwood Voice)

Wait until you see the one's in recirc! I just two weeks gents. You will shit your pants!

growingcrazy

This just popped into my head...

Are inspectors cool with things like the bulb hanging by wires with no box,strain relief or hanger? Curious if you have to get inspections or not on mechanical?

Not judging...I know that bulb will hang like that for a long time without issue.

Latest posts

Latest posts