What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2k Perpetual Mineral-Rich Living Soil

VortexPower420

Veteran
Well I m a slacker and haven't gotten to update is a few days. I have chopped 6 Agent oranges that turned out to be a different fast 6 week pheno which sucks compared to the frosty 8 week one I got.

I have had to go down daily to pick bananas off the Flavs, never growing them again.

My ChemD ands DWD are picture perfect. I can not be happier. I wish I could get good camera to take pictures with. I would love to share the beauty of my ladies with you fine folks.

The jack the rippers are taking off and look very promising.

I got my 1 1/2 lbs of a 1000w with mixed strains many of them first time running. so I am happy.

I feel my next chop next week will surpass that mark. The last AOs were the worst plants in the garden and now Im only left with 30 champions.

I have also stopped foliar sprays after 2 weeks because I noticed little additional response. I got more of a response from adding 1 gram of borax to about 80 gal of soil cleated with humics. I notice a nice green waxy look you everything and everything is praying.

I also made some Hash. I love washer machines. Little work, all gold. My first 73 bag melted like oil right into the green screen I had under it and left no trace. Out of the 3 pulls doing only 73 and 25 bags they all have stong action to them. Very happy with results.

There is nothing more I love then FMCD hash made from proper organic herb.

In my veg room I up graded to 15 gal smart pots. I am planing on doing 4-6 plants under a 1000w insted of what I got going on now 34-36 under 2000w.

I have notice a better growth response from plants in 7 gal compared to 5 gal so I can't wait to see when I triple the size. I might go to 20 gal but I like the ability to move the plants if needed. Also with a perpetual garden I need to move thing in and out, at least for no with my method I got going on.

Thats the jist for right now. I will try and put up pics later if I get around to it and also go over my reamend of the soil that went into the 15 gal pots.

Thanks all

Timbuktu

VortexPower420

Veteran
Veg and seeds

Veg and seeds

For veg I got 2 JTR on the left 2 Williams wonders in the back and a AO in the middle. On the floor is some more Diesel and Chems and Some CDxOG cross someone gave me

The seed tray is 6 S.A.G.E. seeds I got from a old timer at a harvest fest, and the rest are 10 Williams wonder x Either Casey Jones or Pineapple Express.

So the story behind those is a friend ran into some hard times and had to close down shop. I got a lot of genetics and 3 Dads 2 Pineapple Express and 1 Casey.

They got stressed and flowered under 18 hours the only plant that got pollinated was the Williams Wonder mom. SHe had seeds at everyone of her pre flowers at the stalk nodes. I got prob about 200 or so seeds. I just don't know what they were crossed with but they came full term under 18 hours of light on the momma.

I soaked them in Aole and Fulvic acid for 24 hours and planted in to 1/3 SPM, 1/3/ WC, 1/3 rice hull. It was wet with kelp tea, aloe, fulvics.

I am inpatient and went poking around and one of the WW crosses is popped and has a tap in 18 hours.

Im stoked

Timbuktu

VortexPower420

Veteran
Sorry about the quality of some shots. My camera sucks and I have no Patience.

I also Updated my photo gallery if any one is interested.

Thanks for stopping by.

Timbuktu

S4703W

Hey bud, that AO looks stunning. How orange flavored have you found this stuff to be, also what kind of high? Orange Diesel sounds pretty tasty to me! You got any pollen flyin around in there?

Don't beat yourself up about the pics, i have an old camera too takes about 30 pictures to get a single half decent one for me.

VortexPower420

Veteran
Hey thanks for stopping by... I find it to be mildly orangery. It is a frost monster for sure and smokes nice.

THe buzz is social and a little energetic at a puff or two, finish a joint or smoke a bowl to the head and its good for a good lounge but does not couch lock. Visually it makes life brighter and little more colorful and it got a nice body tingle.

All in all I like this pheno I got, I just chopped another that doesn't even compare. A friend of mine says he has a pheno that he doesn't use any odor control because it just smell like oranges even over other strains.

If you find a got AO cut grab it, its great herb. BUT i would not recommend ANY TGA genetics to anyone. MY Flavs are throwing bannans and so are the Jack the Rippers. It is really pissing me off. They look great but those fucking bannans.

No pollen chucking going on anymore. My garden got over run with things and I had to just down size and the poppas went.

Timbuktu

VortexPower420

Veteran
Something I have noticed is in my almost daily picking of bananas is that some of them that I have missed seem to just shrivel up and die instead of opening and throwing pollen.

I try to be diligent and get them all but some slip by. I know my ChemD throws some single bananas but are sterile so I don't worry.

Could this be the same for the flavs or even the JTR? I guess it might be different then the ChemD because the throw small clusters of bananas. Never balls just bananas.

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks Timbuktu

VortexPower420

Veteran
Hey all update....

Chopped 2 Agent oranges at 56 days tonight

These are the first of my plants using my soil mix to come out that I am really really happy with. I chopped 6 A/O the other day but were of a different pheno. not nearly as pretty much smaller bud structure not keeping them, but a decent smoke, i just tried some today.

This pheno though is for sure a keeper, great buzz great taste, great bag appeal.

Heres some shots

hbj1891

Hey all update....

Chopped 2 Agent oranges at 56 days tonight

These are the first of my plants using my soil mix to come out that I am really really happy with. I chopped 6 A/O the other day but were of a different pheno. not nearly as pretty much smaller bud structure not keeping them, but a decent smoke, i just tried some today.

This pheno though is for sure a keeper, great buzz great taste, great bag appeal.

Heres some shots [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=43314&pictureid=1038901&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=43314&pictureid=1038900&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=43314&pictureid=1038899&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=43314&pictureid=1038898&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=43314&pictureid=1038897&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Dank Shit Bro!!!

Beautiful colors!!

Hope she tastes as good as she looks.:dance013:

that link kinda blew my mind. went and topdressed a big handful of crab shell and an ounce of gypsum on my recently transplanted goji ladies...im very confused, but i gather more ca = better as long as the soil isnt too porous. and other nutrients are more readily available if the ca bank is overflowing...maybe you can help my pea sized brain figure this one out...lol

VortexPower420

Veteran
Updates soon, I have been busy trimmin.

The flavs, CHemD Daywreacker Diesel In the past 2 weeks more of the same next week and some Jack the ripper as well.

So my last chop of the AO is the best herb i have ever grown. ROLS is the shit. Some teas and some sprouts and magic.

The finest smoothest tastiest cleanest burning I have been lucky enough to help grow.

I have other updates but don't have the typing steam

Maybe tomm.

Thanks for stopping by

Timbuktu

ROLS is amazing! Def smooth burning, joint burns clean and even with one light. White ash all the way and big smiles all around.

VortexPower420

Veteran
Im back,

I have been super busy, work, kid on the way and planting a huge garden.

I have been really really luck and found the mother load of compfrey down the road from me. I have prob 5 lbs dried already and more on the way. I have been drying the plant, shucking the leaves and going to feed the stems to my worms.

All of my plants now have thick mulch of compfrey, canna leaves, homemade worm castings and live red wheat cover.

A word on home made worm castings, If you aren't doing it yet and you are serious about live soil DO IT.

The difference is night and day a nice slurry of fresh worm castings and I notice a positive response, It introduced a lot of life and worms into my soil. The mulch I had on there rapidly disappeared and left me with nice dark crumbly rich humus.

I have been using red wheat as I found it for 2 bucks a lb at my local farmers market and I have been very happy with the tric production and growth.

I have some orchids flowering right now and I can't believe what sprout rinses have done to them. They have some many blooms it is kinda crazy.

I will post pics tomm of orchids and the end of this perpetual grow.

I am chopping the end of my plants in the next to weeks and I am sad.

But the reason they are going is to make way for my new son so I am cool with it....

Other plans are in the works so I can make more top shelf medicine. Plus I am putting two different phenos of Grapeape x SSH that I have run I the past and love.

Till next time....

Timbuktu

veggie guy

Stumbled across this site - and wow, wonderful to see mentions of Steiner, Lovel, Kempf, Dan, etc.
Seems to be a place we might like visiting!

Latest posts

Latest posts