What's new

2K on Light Mover - Three 3x3 Rockwool Trays

D

drdee

Hi Headie,
I'm new here and was interested when I spotted your thread. I had a 4x11 space with the 3.5 mover and three 3x3 E&F trays. Just like yours. But I just found it was too much to be making that many clones so I'm currently in the process of switching over to a large pot E&F where I only have to do 12 clones every two months. It's not that I'm lazy (well perhaps a little) but I'm too old to be messin' with all that. I wanted something simple. So now, one res to manage and that's it.

I was surprised that you swapped out your res when you switched to 12/12. Don't many folks run veg nutes for the first couple weeks till stretch is over? I do.

It sure was pleasant to see how your droopy ladies responded when you changed the water timing. I'll definitely remember that. I use hydroton so overwatering isn't quite the issue.

I'll definitely check out your 7k grow.

Carry on,
Dee

B

Brazilianfire

Plants look great! I bet those dim able ballasts work wonders. Taking a seat on this one.

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Yeah............I like the the 2- 1000s with a mover option. Looks like it might work. I think I might do an actual side by side test. 3-600s not mover and 2 - 1000s with mover.

That might make a good thread.

Thanks for sending me here !!!

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Hi Headie,
I'm new here and was interested when I spotted your thread. I had a 4x11 space with the 3.5 mover and three 3x3 E&F trays. Just like yours. But I just found it was too much to be making that many clones so I'm currently in the process of switching over to a large pot E&F where I only have to do 12 clones every two months. It's not that I'm lazy (well perhaps a little) but I'm too old to be messin' with all that. I wanted something simple. So now, one res to manage and that's it.

I was surprised that you swapped out your res when you switched to 12/12. Don't many folks run veg nutes for the first couple weeks till stretch is over? I do.

It sure was pleasant to see how your droopy ladies responded when you changed the water timing. I'll definitely remember that. I use hydroton so overwatering isn't quite the issue.

I'll definitely check out your 7k grow.

Carry on,
Dee

Sup man. I swapped the res because I was using BushMaster (and too much of it btw, correct dose is 1ml/gal to anyone that uses it) otherwise I would of used veg nutes a little into flower.

It is a lot of clones, and sadly at my next place I'll need even more.

osecretgardeno said:
Very nice headiez, a very pro set-up as always.

Did you say you are just keeping this one up for one run?

ya, because of how the timing came down, I had a chance to run another round at the 2k location but didn't want to do dirt again. A lot of work for 1 round, but whatever, I'll be reusing everything at the new location.

lilwayne said:
Headiez,

good small little grow. I agree with AN nutes being shit. Its just a bunch of hyped up BS if you ask me. Ive heard of many people trash talking AN, and i just ignored them. After actually using some of their shit, I was not impressed, and realized that those haters were speaking the truth..

anyways, good luck with this shin dig,

peace, LW

ya man. the wheels are in motion, my moms are already switched over.

lucasz.jpg

Will try to take some more pics soon, been laggin there.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Yeah............I like the the 2- 1000s with a mover option. Looks like it might work. I think I might do an actual side by side test. 3-600s not mover and 2 - 1000s with mover.

That might make a good thread.

Thanks for sending me here !!!

Since your running Lucas, if you did same strain/same plant count so variables were the same that would be an AWESOME side by side because it's been debated a billion times.

D

drdee

Hi Headiez247,
OK, Now I gotcha...Bushmaster. It's supposed to eliminate (or minimize) stretch. Heard of it but never tried it. I can see how, with your set-up that would be desirable. You're a busy guy. Hope the grow goes great...
Peace,
Dee

PS: Gualala claims an efficiency factor of 1.6 using a mover. I don't know about the number, but I sure get a better yield with one. My money is on the three 600 watts over the 2 1000s.

toohighmf

Veteran
Nice save headiez! I thought you were screwed, but hoped for the best my man! Still like yer quantums? I'm likin what I'm seeing for the first 18 days of bloom. And are you using calmg+ with your lucas?

Latest posts

Latest posts