What's new

2k 8 xl Under Current Purple Kush

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Its just a tiny little heater. I will how ever get some pics of my friends secret garden as soon as I can. He has 18 5 gal bucket rdwc setup and 2k 7 pks and 11 frostitutes and there growing very good and healthy. There only on about 2 weeks 12/12.
Im on it asap

Wholly shit your friend is going to be King of World!!!!!!!!!!

Peace, :joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
Heres some much needed pictures. These are not from my garden these are babies I gifted to the only friend I trust with good genetics.

There is 7 pks and 11 frostitutes.

These are the pk

These are the frostitute

and heres the entire garden I built for my buddy its a 18 bucket rdwc with 2k

BigGreen

Veteran
Good news the clones are taking off I have 16 with roots and most of em are the new cuts I put in there 10 days ago. I will be poppin the 8 in the UC on wed so I will have pics right after. About time.

BigGreen

Veteran
I think I burnt out my own thread with all this wasted time and boring no picture show. So Im going to start a new show and put it in the grow diaries and it will be filled with photos and a detailed grow.
Thanks for all the replies and check it out at this link below
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=158173 <click there<

Good luck to everybody

BigGreen

Veteran
Heres some random shots of pk and frosty

The pks are on the right side

Pks on the right see the difference in the two strains

All frostitute

I'll be throwing up some shots of the getto rig Sunday after I throw the clones in there

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
The fingers of the Frost look more sativa as compared to the fatter PK fingers, so my guess is PK finishes faster than Frost. We shall see.

Peace, :joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks pk them are actually a buddies.
Hs the frosty usually go's 55 days 12/12 not a day more Ive even taken her at 50 and it was all good. I'll keep taking random shots here and there.

Every time I see your garden I am damn impressed for sure I love it. So uniform looking wish they had some crazy technology that would allow me to smell your pot through the computer.

BigGreen

Veteran
I have gotten 8 pks in the rswc rig yesterday. Ppms 380 and ph 5.9 and I think they love there new home. I only have the 2 400 watts on em now in a few days I will be turning on the 600 watt as well.
Enjoy

Heres the pks

The hempys veggin under t5s 4 frostitute and 1 sensi star

1 lone sensi star

Latest posts

Latest posts