What's new

2k 8 xl Under Current Purple Kush

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Damn guys whyd you gotta do that to the guy? Lol man I wish I had the $ for a uc right now. C'mon BG show em up sthuper hard core!!! Lol

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
BG- best of luck brotha goodkarma from me im gonna be watchin i love watchin the pk go havent been blessed with the opp to grow it yet still waiting for that day to come
lets see some pics

peace stoney

turbo14

Veteran
I have decided to finally set my 8 XL up:) I will be modifying my widths between plants just a tad so that I can use a single 1K HPS on a light rail in a HomeBox XXL with a 4x6 scrog net. Lets see if it can keep up with my ebb and flows in my other XXL tent. If so, then the tables are getting the boot :smokeit::smokeit::smokeit: Sending positive vibes your way brotha.:dance013::dance013:

Turbo

BigGreen

Veteran
Sorry for the slow delay I had a little bit of the pukes and so did the rest of the house. I'll be checking in on the cuts and hopefully we have roots. I take a couple pics but theres not much going on. Once there set in the rigs its go time I wont e fucking around I should be able to get pics every couple days.
On a second note grape krush is very good smoke it smells like grape rock candy and taste the same. I just got a little bag from family in norcal and I think Im gonna try to get some to grow. We'll see

Turbo that setup will kill it for ya. I used a mover with my 600 watt in a 3 x 5 space with six plants and I was getting 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 lb every run with ease. I was running bubble buckets. I say go for it.

turbo14

Veteran
Sorry for the slow delay I had a little bit of the pukes and so did the rest of the house. I'll be checking in on the cuts and hopefully we have roots. I take a couple pics but theres not much going on. Once there set in the rigs its go time I wont e fucking around I should be able to get pics every couple days.
On a second note grape krush is very good smoke it smells like grape rock candy and taste the same. I just got a little bag from family in norcal and I think Im gonna try to get some to grow. We'll see

Turbo that setup will kill it for ya. I used a mover with my 600 watt in a 3 x 5 space with six plants and I was getting 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 lb every run with ease. I was running bubble buckets. I say go for it.

The grape krush is an awesome smoke for sure! Are you talking Dj Short beans? I can remember the taste now like it was yesterday..:)

Damn good numbers for a 3x5 and a 600 brotha! I will be ordering new gear in monday. Light rail 3.5, another Homebox XXL , and a Magnum hood:) I am really eager to see what kinda numbers I can get with a mover. Thanks for the inspiration:biggrin:

What delay were you running on your mover?

turbo:smokey:

BigGreen

Veteran
Hey
Ive been slow as shit. Every time I go check I forget the camera. To busy at work. Theres not much to look at tho 2 cuts have a little bitty root as of yesterday. Once I pop em in the rigs there wont be much delays.
Turbo is there another grape krush out there? Im not sure tho its coming from the mountains in norcal and its the bomb. I also scored some purple kongxkiller queenxgrape krush and some blueberry purpsx killer queen and some others. Im gonna see if I can get some beans of em because there all very fruity and dank as hell.
Im hoping by monday tuesday to have 8 cuts ready to go I just like to have like 8 inches of root befor I pop em in the net. I think I just set the rail to sit on the end for like 20-30 seconds thats about it.
I might run over tonight if I do Im bringing the ccamers so yas can see the babies and my little rswc rig.
Good luck to all

BigGreen

Veteran
I guess 9 days into cloning and I already have a few roots aint so bad. Now theres like 5 of em with little roots. I also cut like 40 more 20 frostitutes and 20 pks I dont know were im gonna put em but Im sure I'll figure something out. Im surely putting a few in hempys on the edge of the rigs. I think I might try some ewc tea in my little cloner to see the difference between clonex.
I think Im gonna pop some blue satelite X og kush from sol for shits and giggles. If I do that Im gonna have to nock up a pk and a frosty to get some beaners.
Good luck to all

opt1c

Veteran
when growing one can never have too many rooted clones :joint:

i know how u feel; i was down for damn near a month after a cloner mishap.. now i try to have extra on hand all the time

turbo14

Veteran
when growing one can never have too many rooted clones :joint:

i know how u feel; i was down for damn near a month after a cloner mishap.. now i try to have extra on hand all the time

I was in the same boat as well a few runs back, I now take double what I normally take for insurance. Sometimes ya never know:dunno:

turbo

BigGreen

Veteran
A little update.
As of now I have 4 with roots. I think it was going slow because the first week was kinda cold in there for em. I have it up to 77f and there getting all bumpy so it should be go time real soon. Im hoping by wed to have 8 ready to into the uc lets vross our fingers Im really excited to get this show up and running proper so just bear with me and it will be one hell of a show.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I've found my ladies in the rapid rooters love 85 degrees, root way slower in the 70's and the 60's are a no go.

Who do we have to smoke out to get some photos around here?

Peace, :joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
You guys want some photos of the little dinks I'll get em. I have 5 hempys going as well I suppose I could get a couple shots.
I had to add a little space heater in the room it was way to cold to start.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I had to add a little space heater in the room it was way to cold to start.

WTF? Never ever ever ever add a heater, just throw in a 1Kw bulb and ballast running, no heater necessary and lots of light ;)

I want to see some PK flowering shots from your friends secret location :tumbleweed:

Peace, :joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
Its just a tiny little heater. I will how ever get some pics of my friends secret garden as soon as I can. He has 18 5 gal bucket rdwc setup and 2k 7 pks and 11 frostitutes and there growing very good and healthy. There only on about 2 weeks 12/12.
Im on it asap