What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2K "15" plant organic living soil - 1st grow

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
Bump~

Ultimate example of a no-till right here in this thread as well as photographic proof ACT can turn around a hurtin' soil....one of the first no-till threads.

Shout out to MGD for being punished for challenging an 'authority' on questionable decisions and calling out a BS'ing scammer!!!

That's all I'm going to say.... I hope this creates an awareness.

Well thanks Stan, so far the only awareness created is that I have more freedom from cops in my state than I have on a "cannabis forum". Sorry for those who I was in the middle of private messaging, all of my messages and messaging capabilities have been erased from my account. Sucks because I mainly stay off the forums (which are laden with disrespectful crap all the time with no consequences for those type of a-holes) and communicate with folks via pm.

thanks to a particular individual (painted up scamming HAG who is always quick to play damsel in distress to get what she's scammin for) who is supposedly supposed to be "helping" or "mentoring" folks (still not sure how much it costs to purchase a MENTOR tag for your account), I got ran out of the OFC for standing up for a cannabis hero (after her grubby paws did not get what she wanted... the ultimate genetics. can you believe she didn't get them? LOL!) against her inexperienced pure LACK of understanding, rather COMPREHENSION (Wwwwwaaaahhh I don't understand your secret club and you didn't give me the genetics I want, now I'm going to throw you under the bus and be disrespectful even though you're one of the most important cannabis gurus in the world!), and have been punished by some random authoritarian 'moderator' who has removed all of my messaging features, my home page visitor messages, and other features of my account. This is a cannabis community, we are vigilantes for our own kind. THIEVES don't last long and will be called out. Karma is a bitch, crazy is crazy, and myth based gardening MISinformation is what it is. The only other problem left is all the unsuspecting sheep/newbs on here being herded in the wrong direction. Just goes to show that cannabis doesn't automatically make you think for yourself.

Thanks for anyone who positive rep'd me for standing up for what is RIGHT! I can't see your names anymore, but I sure do appreciate it. This forum has us all walking on eggshells about what we can say and can't. Did ICMAG get the memo? POT's LEGAL here in WA, CO, where the icmag server is... time to evolve ICMAG! You can't keep herding sheep around here, SeaHag is a SCAMMER, LIAR and NOT to be trusted by unsuspecting kind folks willing to help out. Shame on whatever moderator it was that condones and supports this travesty!

Read my thread moderators, what does it look like to you? You should know good folks when you see it, not just listen to some old bags whining and start mindlessly taking people out. I was taken advantage of by a member of ICMAG. The only troll here is the crazy old internet junkie hag! We were "such fine folks" according to this person, until baby cried and did not get what she wanted: amazing genetics, free medicine, respect from the top masters. Wwwwwaaaah! Karma is a bitch, that is my message! Your house got ransacked? Then why were you posting on other forums all weekend like nothing had happened. Something smells fishy to me! Rotten, stinky, lying fishyness!

P.S. NO ONE cares about your mother-in-law. This is a cannabis forum! Get your gollumed-up ass out of your sea cave and your head out of your ASS! a THIEF is a THIEF. How could you bold face LIE like that to the entire forum.

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
I'm thinking of pulling up stakes and moving over to Lyle in Klickitat County since reading that the new laws might bring on cannabis tourism.

I figure that before they get to the 'Emerald City' and surrounding areas, a real insight to the Washington Total Experience might be helpful to tourists and profitable for myself. From Lyle they could motor up to see the Yakima Yahoo Museum telling the story of the people who journeyed from the east and settled that area and maybe explain why they won't go back or at least head over to Idaho - nothing like having dinner at the epicenter of the Aryan Nation.

I need a nifty name for my business however and the really good names are taken so any help would be appreciated. I was kinda leaning towards 'Coot's Cush Cafe & Motor Parts' - drawing from Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Aaaahahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh. I think you've hit it on the head there. I might have to stake out the sam hill stonehenge park. Stoney-henge qwick stop, don't worry, I'll give 'em your card.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm thinking of pulling up stakes and moving over to Lyle in Klickitat County since reading that the new laws might bring on cannabis tourism.

I figure that before they get to the 'Emerald City' and surrounding areas, a real insight to the Washington Total Experience might be helpful to tourists and profitable for myself. From Lyle they could motor up to see the Yakima Yahoo Museum telling the story of the people who journeyed from the east and settled that area and maybe explain why they won't go back or at least head over to Idaho - nothing like having dinner at the epicenter of the Aryan Nation.

I need a nifty name for my business however and the really good names are taken so any help would be appreciated. I was kinda leaning towards 'Coot's Cush Cafe & Motor Parts' - drawing from Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

I've got a woman I can bring along who can cast spells on chickens so's they can spin their durn heads right round n' round...no foolin...seen it lots.

Is that what it takes - money?? $$$ to be a "Mentor"? Lmao

J

I truly don't know what the guidelines are on that Jer Bear! There seems to be a case in question though, certainly not MM! We know hes' the real deal and we're lucky to have him, not the other way around like he pays to spew repetitious golden nuggets of FACTUAL information. Sorry that led to a neg rep!? I know it was none of US! No wench hag scallywag swashbucklers allowed! YARRRRRgh! Ye been wARRRRned! :pirate:

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
Cock-a-doodle doo?

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against the headboard smoking a cigarette with a satisfied smile on its face. The egg, looking a bit ticked off, grabs the sheet, rolls over and says ... Well, I guess we finally answered "THAT question!"

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
“You look at where you're going and where you are and it never makes sense, but then you look back at where you've been and a pattern seems to emerge" - Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

J

jerry111165

I'd like to think that mister microbe knows I wasn't referring to him - or anyone specifically for that matter. We all know he's the real deal. As far as negative rep goes, lol - I honestly don't care. It's all good stuff!

J

Last edited:

Neo 420

Veteran
How in the hecks did I miss this thread? Its crackin in here!!!

So this is one of the "other" spots the living soil folks congregate. Good information and good laughs. Think I'll parks me a seat.