What's new

2700watt 24 plant SCROG

Lebniis

i've only had to visit my grow every 5 days to water in this soil. It probably could use some perilite to lighten it up, but with last runs success I figured keep the soil the same.

S

ShawnyBoy

Lookn great so far Lebniis!! Im kinda confused
with the amount of light ur using?!
is it 2X600 and thenn adding 2X750
12 plants under 1200 and also 12
plants under 1500Watts?

Lebniis

Thanks Shawny
Right now they are vegging under 1500 watts HPS (two 750s).

I have another table, not seen above, that has two 600's over it. I'll take 12 from the 24 that you see and put them under the two 600's not shown above.

Lebniis

As you can see I fired up the other two 600's. Bottoms cleared out and cleaned up a bit. All plants are looking super healthy but one scraggler pheno! can you find it??

Every plant has been pinched and a few were topped. I'm looking for a lot of big branches!:biggrin:

These Afghans have that beautiful indica bush look. Anyone have a link of some Afghan grows?

Gnats are starting to become bothersome, but we'll see if I need to do anything about them.

20 DAYS VEG

The Nutes:

Attachments

• PIC_0119.jpg
    PIC_0119.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 14
  • PIC_0113.jpg
    PIC_0113.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 15
  • PIC_0120.jpg
    PIC_0120.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 15
  • PIC_0127.jpg
    PIC_0127.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 18

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
It has yielded really well for me in the past, I'm getting ready to run 1 in 10gal of coco day 1 tommorow

Lebniis

Looking good here mate. How did that sativa do, or is it still going?

Toke

I just cut it all down and tried to forget my loss. It took over a month to develop flowers after being switched 12/12. The situation I'm in doesn't give me 12+ weeks to flower.

Tokesome

Yeah, I hear you there mate, I once got some cuttings from a mate who`d been told they were 8 weekers, but they weren`t, they were pure sat. They took 13-16 freakin weeks!

You all purp in yer grow now? they looked lush, bet the smoke was a heavy hitter.

mr cheese

looking good mate, lovley n clean set up, i feel for u with the sat mate, did cheese x haze cross n at 16whs 12,12 it barley had bud on it! lucky it wasnt a whole crop like urself.. good to see u straight bk on it.. all best... mrc

p.s get sum cheese in that room! lol

Lebniis

Yeah, I hear you there mate, I once got some cuttings from a mate who`d been told they were 8 weekers, but they weren`t, they were pure sat. They took 13-16 freakin weeks!

You all purp in yer grow now? they looked lush, bet the smoke was a heavy hitter.

YEah see then you understand.

It's all afghan, I have a choice between 3 quality strains and I haven't tried the Afghan yet. The purple is undoubtedly CHRONIC! but its 100% chance of getting bortris if you leave it 8 weeks. I cut down after 4 weeks and still got 28.5 ounces off 1500 watts !! Thanks for coming by man