What's new

2700watt 24 plant SCROG

Lebniis

:tree:

this terribly slow flowering strain doesn't deserve a name. it should have gotten bush master way early!

Attachments

• PIC_0034.jpg
    PIC_0034.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 11
  • PIC_0037.jpg
    PIC_0037.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 10
  • PIC_0014.jpg
    PIC_0014.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 11
  • PIC_0019.jpg
    PIC_0019.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 9
Hey Lebniis

Great grow you set up here. It looks great. One thing I did notice in those last photos was the amount of shaded sits on the bottom half of the plants, it might not be to late to take off some of those and cause more energy to go to the main colas. Anything down under the top of the canopy is gonna be larfy popcorn most likely and is better added to the main buds. Good Luck man!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
whats up Leb

i am a tad late to this party ...but i must say good work .it is looking like a sweet harvest of nugs you will have soon ..

i am intrigued by your 750 hps lights i have never seen and or heard of that wattage before , i must have more info about them ....whats ya got ??
lets see some more pics
:wave: keep it up bro

im subscribe

Lebniis

Hey Lebniis

Great grow you set up here. It looks great. One thing I did notice in those last photos was the amount of shaded sits on the bottom half of the plants, it might not be to late to take off some of those and cause more energy to go to the main colas. Anything down under the top of the canopy is gonna be larfy popcorn most likely and is better added to the main buds. Good Luck man!

i feel you, i know i should be clearing it out more, but seeing this strain take so damn long to flower is not very motivating lol.
thanks brother!

Lebniis

whats up Leb

i am a tad late to this party ...but i must say good work .it is looking like a sweet harvest of nugs you will have soon ..

i am intrigued by your 750 hps lights i have never seen and or heard of that wattage before , i must have more info about them ....whats ya got ??
lets see some more pics
:wave: keep it up bro

im subscribe

i'll have to snap pictures of the ballast. so far so good, i'm happy with them. what kind of info would you like? i can't think of the brand at this second
thanks for joining !

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I got 3 cases of 750watt mh bulbs, didnt realise the had any value in horticulture, looks like I was wrong

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I got 3 cases of 750watt mh bulbs, didnt realise the had any value in horticulture, looks like I was wrong

My Lumatek 750 digital ballasts won't fire MH, and my newer Lumatek 1Kws with SuperLumen specifically advised against the 750MH.

My older 750 ballasts will fire 1Kw Ushio bulbs. If you found a way to spark the bulbs I'm sure they'd be great for veg.

Peace, :joint:

Lebniis

I've been vegging with hps, seems to work find especially since the purple could use a little stretch. thanks for joining my thread!

Lebniis

How could I use drippers and make sure the soil gets drenched to the point of run off? I'd want to be able to turn the drippers on and completely soak the soil then turn off and come back to water a few days later..

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
:chin:.............. you could maybe just plug in the pump, adjust the drippers to only drip as much in 15-30min as you would normally water (ex. fill up cups with the drippers intially until you can time it correctly) although I don't have direct experience, I have been giving this a lot of thought recently

Lebniis

sorry for the poor grammar,

How could I use drippers and make sure the soil gets drenched to the point of run off? I'd want to be able to turn the drippers on and completely soak the soil then turn off and come back to water a few days later..

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey leb it looks good - some parts of the canopy are looking real nice :)

great to see a bigger scrog

V.

Lebniis

quick update...

Attachments

• PIC_0054.jpg
    PIC_0054.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 11
  • PIC_0056.jpg
    PIC_0056.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 11
  • PIC_0060.jpg