What's new

-26F or -31C here tonight, how cold is it by you?

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
it hit 36 in our so cal mountain spot last night... freezing for so cal its low 60s with the suns out right now brrr no flip flops and cargos today you could but why?

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
^^yeah I don't blame ya. The only time I'm going outside today is to walk the dog and lite off a bunch of fireworks at midnight.:biggrin:

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Rose Bowl Parade in the morning ...

Rose Bowl Parade in the morning ...

It is going to be damm cold ..
:party:
I've been there and spent the night before when I was much younger. (And the cops were more understanding)

I'd say it will be about 25f in the early morning and about 35f when they start.

I'll be putting a log in the fireplace and watching the Parade and games on T.V.

Happy New Year

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
so cold I broke out all 6 of my seedling heat mats to protect my pipes..2 4ft ones 4 small ones...yeehaw its worth the occasional freeze altho this one is supposed to be colder...ha ha biotches I am from new England ..this aint shit......

Gry

Veteran
My seeding heater mat went under the door mat that the outside cats like to sleep on. Might get chilly enough to kill off a few fleas, but there will be no shortage.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
good on you man ..some of mine used to straddle my heated greenhouses to keep their bellies warm..i once had a huge amount of black feral cats...zero rodent problems

Latest posts

Latest posts