What's new

-26F or -31C here tonight, how cold is it by you?

Pangea

Veteran
I'm in Saskatchewan!

Cold snaps(freezing) in late aug and early september really fuck up full term OD here, gotta avoid the cold when they are transitioning and building their flower frames, or you'll end up with tiny buds...

Really sets the cold hardy varieties out from the rest, had a hard freeze late sept, with an inch of frozen ice in on the top of the rain barrels, didnt phase my timewarp and timewarp crosses.

We also had a good first part of October, better than the first part of September. We have pretty dry and sunny autumns, hasnt been a mm rain here in 40 or 50 days, just some light fog in the morning a couple days ago, which means we can keep good plants going until the end of october.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
The first snow of the season and everyone is all panicked and there are a lot of car wrecks. It is -1 degrees this morning and a couple inches of snow this morning in Denver although some locations have a lot more.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
well my tomato plant is still thriving so not that cold....yeehaw its trout time.........hi there ....S4L !!!!!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

-16F and the wind's blowing good tonight, we're making ice fast on the lakes right now, we have no snow cover to speak of so they ice up fast.

I have a log home, built in '64, the logs are well cured but even though they're cedar they still retain some moisture, every half hour or so one of them will pop, it sounds like a rock hitting the wall. I've looked and looked but can never find any damaged logs.

Pangea

Veteran
Hurray, dont need to clarify which temp unit.

-40 before december ffs.

the run to the hot tub is brutal.

FlaDankster

Veteran
I just walked back inside to refill my coffee...................with out my shirt....wearin flip flops...........:moon:

Keep warm IC peeps:tiphat:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
feelin no cold ,,full of antifreeze and sour b....yeehaw guess its 51 no shirt and birkenstocks biotch,,, and I aint no damn hippie

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

not too bad @ 1F, but the 20mph winds knock the windchill temperature down to -20F, somebody shoot me, it hasn't even begun to get cold here yet.......

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
if you got corn on your dick you hit the wrong hole.....just sayin....shorts and wife beater....yeehaw suckers

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
We've already had -40F windchills here! Fucking colder than Canada here in the USA...

Latest posts

Latest posts