What's new

-26F or -31C here tonight, how cold is it by you?

Pangea

Veteran
A step out side is all can manage before hustling back in! Poor hounds need some booties and jackets, -40 will freeze a huskies balls off, literally.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
It's about 1 f here and a shit load of snow from the storm last night. On the plus side my dog goes ape shit over snow took him on a nice long walk, he was thrilled I was freezing my nuts off.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

more of the same, it's -3F (not too cold for up here) but the friggin' 25mph winds today turn that into a brutal -31F.......

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
shit S4L how north are you??

10 here.. MA, lil colder tomorrow (in the negatives). About the coldest it gets here w/o wind factor.

Herbophile

Yea S4L. It's been a miserable few days and my drafty old house is a little chilly with that wind blowing. The lack of snow makes this cold feel even colder for some reason.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Koochiching County MN Rob, too far north.

it's -15F now but winds have slowed to 15mph, still makes it a -40F windchill.

at least the dogs do their business fast, both just peed n' pooped & were back inside in 3 minutes.......

S

sourpuss

-17ish plus wind chill.... reminds me of calgary.... glad it dont last too long....

armedoldhippy

Veteran
down to 5 degrees f. tonite, windchill near -10 f. sitting by the fire listening to my Plott hound snore...:tiphat: not bad really. I used to hunt ducks, this was the kind of weather we waited for...

JointOperation

shit S4L how north are you??

10 here.. MA, lil colder tomorrow (in the negatives). About the coldest it gets here w/o wind factor.

yup very cold.. with wind chills lastnight was in the negatives.. with my outdoor thermometer saying coldest at -5 .. very shitty i hate the cold.

right now its 1 degrees F.. lol.. and it says feels like -10..

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
-20f without the wind.......shit sucks balls. Pipes are freezing, dogs don't even wanna go outside to shit. Good stuff......