DSC02528.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC02529.jpg
    DSC02529.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 14

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
looks good man you got a jungle on your hands.... starting to cola up and if i know that WL youll have some big ones...!! I still dont know how your getting away with no a/c

mikeross

looks killer buddy... looking forward to the final numbers.

I am very much looking forward to the Ak grow. I am gonna buy a pack of ak47 and white russian from serious seeds for my next grow.

Just wondering if you got a 100% germ rate? How many females did you get out of the 11 seeds? Also how many different pheno types have you found with the ak from serious?

You grow your mothers out from seed, did I read that right?

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
poopy-yea it is still looking alot like the one I just saved, sucks that those WL didn't get hardly any veg time at all. Those 5 are in the back on the short side. I am actually only running one 4" intake right now man, and the temps are still better then perfect. I let a friend borrow one to dry an outdoor harvest with a carbon filter. Its 76 in there, and seriously never moves during lights on. 8 fans total in the room helps, and cool tubes

mikeross-Unfortunatly the serious ak this run will be nothing special. They are the farthest from the light, and being overcome by others around it. I will harvest some smoke off them but prolly not much else. Basically they are in there to determin if there is any hermies, runts, or pheno I don't like. I cracked 11 seeds, 100% germ, 7 females. So far no hermies and they all look alot alike. the cuts from the seed moms flowering in there now will be the moms for my next run, so we will get a better look at them. The SS ak in there now is in 3gallon soil pots shoved under the net, they are doing great but i am way better at hydro.

bron2k

damn bro! props on the setup and nice healthy plants. i was wondering how much and how often do you lollipop those ladies? i've been removing some fan leaves that are covering my budsites but affraid to remove to much. so how much is too much and what week in 12/12 do you do it and how often? here's picture of my GDP not even lollipop yet! thanks in adavance!!

picture.php

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bron2k- I usually give them a good lolly popping around ay 10-12, I like to get int here and let them heal before the bust thier snow caps and start working on flowers. 2 weeks later usually they need another good pruning, I am selective when I cut anything off but I will opne up those budsites to the light.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update for you IC :)

Day 35 12/12

Everyone is still beefing up, one strain is faster then the other two as you will see. The soil plants on the floor are the SS ak-47, in shitty light and not getting the best attention.Although, they are in perfect health just not doing what they could. Just running a hermie check and a first round with them to get to know them. You can see I kissed the RDWC ladies with the nutes a bit, one downside to running multiple strains or phenos in this sytem, but everything is in check and going smoothly.

Recieved my trimmer and actually got 2 for the price of one!!! lol Muhahahaha. Waiting to see if I get any emails realizing the mistake before I do anything with it. It has been a while so I am assuming it will end being mine.

Next round is in the bubble cloner, all SS-ak-47 phenos, 7 phenos in total. I will be turning the heating mat down when roots show and adding nutrients. Going to get a week or 2 preveg in that system. Should speed things up, normally I am in jiffy plugs with a humidity dome, so I get a nice schock when transplanting. This way it should be stress free and my roots will already be fed down through the netpots, seriously speeding things up.

Stay safe stay high IC!

Attachments

• DSC02542.jpg
    DSC02542.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC02540.jpg
    DSC02540.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC02536.jpg
    DSC02536.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC02535.jpg
    DSC02535.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 10

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 35

Attachments

• DSC02549.jpg
    DSC02549.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC02548.jpg
    DSC02548.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC02547.jpg
    DSC02547.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 10
  • aa97 002 (Small)
    aa97 002 (Small)
    76.7 KB · Views: 19

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats all for now

Attachments

• DSC02553.jpg
    DSC02553.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC02560.jpg
    DSC02560.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC02562.jpg
    DSC02562.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC02564.jpg
    DSC02564.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 8

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
hell ya man they getting beefy still got a month left too.... got to love that dwc..... i got to switch to something automated im going crazy lol..... i water for two hours a day this is nuts lol.... looking good bro

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks dude! When I ran soil man it took forever to water, and OMG flushing sucked. What a mess to, this system works well for me. I stick my meters in the controller every 2-3 days, balance if I have to and peace I am out see you girls in a few days. I have changed the water once, of course I have added back RO water. I freehand nutrients into my system because of the one part floranova. Any additives get freehanded on top lol. Also the lack of stress from leaks because of my 1/2" feedlines makes it even more like a Cadillac. Can't wait to see the difference next round with 300L/min air pump rather then my current 80L/min.Also starting all 24 together, and even though they are not the same pheno they will sitll be more simliar then what I have in there now. Just let me know when you are ready to slap one together!

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
i think next round im gonna sog out on tables ebb and flo for automation.... then i think im gonna buy the commercial version of the bio buckets.... not sure i might just run dwc though ill keep ya in mind cause if i do youll be over here helping cause thats too much reading for me lol.....(im a stoner haha )

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
newhidden- The very large ladies vegged for 25 days, there are 3-4 sets of clones in there, so they all had different times. In this system 3 weeks is plenty. The very large ladies are 8" away form the 1k! No bleaching at this time and very little curl. The lights are as high as they can go, and I actually supercropped quite a few big ones you cannot see in the pics. On average I like to run 12-18" away, in January I will be getting the 8" air cooled xxxxxxl hoods :)

newhidden- The very large ladies vegged for 25 days, there are 3-4 sets of clones in there, so they all had different times. In this system 3 weeks is plenty. The very large ladies are 8" away form the 1k! No bleaching at this time and very little curl. The lights are as high as they can go, and I actually supercropped quite a few big ones you cannot see in the pics. On average I like to run 12-18" away, in January I will be getting the 8" air cooled xxxxxxl hoods :)

Sweet thats what i got. those xxxl hoods.

I started cloning yesterday, i took around 30 clones from 4 plants that were vegging for 4 weeks. But so far all the clones look dead. I hope they popped back up. I havnt cloned for 6 months =/. i forgot if this is normal to look dead on the 2nd day.

Im also going to flower those 4 mothers. Do mothers yield alot?

Cranberry

Nice run PK. have to read up on what you feed your lady's.

Newhiddengrower : sounds like your babies are smoked.. dang

Attachments

• biobucket.jpg
    biobucket.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 8

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cranberry-thanks for stopping by :), you should be able to find all the information here in this thread on my feeding habits.

newhidden-that sucks, sometimes mine flop over when first cloned but they come back hours later. 2 days is not good, what is your technique?