What's new

24 Bucket RDWC 4000 watt by PK

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Round 2 Starts Here-Click Me

Whats up IC! Great to be back and kicking off this new build with the community. Can't thank the place enough I think we would all progress alot slower without it. Its always nice to have so many brains to pick when problem solving and trying to make what seem to be miracles happen. I have been a member here before and have had the hobby of picking these forums apart for a very long time. So here we go I introduce to you my new room, a licensed project. Hopefully I see some old faces pop in and say hello!

Room Stats:

16' L x 11' W x 8' H

4000watt HPS in Cooltubes
740cfm 8" inline + 464cfm 6" inline Exhaust, Carbon Filtered w/6in Booster Fan, Fan Speed Controller
2 170cfm 4" inline Intake, Carbon filtered, Fan Speed Controller
Ecoplus 1/4hp Water Chiller
1056gph Water Pump
Ecoplus 8 Outlet Air Pumps x 3
Green-Air LT4-120 40amp Light Timer
16in Wall Mount Fans x 2
20in Stand Fan
24 Bucket RDWC System, Blazeoneup Style, w/ 1/2in feedline modification.
50pint dehumidifier
ABC Fire Extinguisher x 2
Smoke Alarm High Heat and Smolder Sensor
6 Stage Reverse Osmosis 180gpd Double Ionized, 150g Capacity, Bubbled
50 Gallon Auto Topoff

Nutrient Lineup:

Floranova Grow
Floranova Bloom
Cal-Mag Plus
Superthrive

Open Seasme
Beastie Blooms
Cha Ching

Strain Lineup:

Serious Seeds Ak-47
Chimera Menatl Floss
Chimera Schnazzleberry 2
BC Seeds White Lightning (NL5 x White Widow)
Nirvana Pure Power Plant
Unknown White Lightning
Unknown AK-47

Just getting started and still popping some beans and picking moms. This run will be:

Unknown Ak-47 x 9
Unknown White Lightning x 10
Unknown White Lightning x 5

and off to the side Serious Seeds Ak-47 x 11 in soil for a mom project.

I am writing this in advance and tonight, in about a hour or two I will upload pictures for you to enjoy! So stop by soon for the picture update and let me know what you think :) Stay safe and stay high IC!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As promised :joint:

Attachments

• SSPX0045.jpg
    SSPX0045.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 14
  • SSPX0047.jpg
    SSPX0047.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 12
  • SSPX0048.jpg
    SSPX0048.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 12
  • SSPX0049.jpg
    SSPX0049.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7

Securityfirst

Nice , is that reverse osmosis worth it for you? Is there a lot of waste water with it? I had one before and it just trickled. Thats why I ask. Cant wait to see the rest of the room.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry internet is trippin out tonight :)

Attachments

• SSPX0058.jpg
    SSPX0058.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 12
  • SSPX0054.jpg
    SSPX0054.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 11
  • SSPX0052.jpg
    SSPX0052.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 12
  • SSPX0050.jpg
    SSPX0050.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 15

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
more....

Attachments

• SSPX0064.jpg
    SSPX0064.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Day 63
    Day 63
    99.2 KB · Views: 12
  • SSPX0061.jpg
    SSPX0061.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 9
  • SSPX0060.jpg
    SSPX0060.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 15

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More....

Attachments

• SSPX0071.jpg
    SSPX0071.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 14
  • SSPX0070.jpg
    SSPX0070.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 15
  • SSPX0069.jpg
    SSPX0069.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 9
  • SSPX0067.jpg
    SSPX0067.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 9

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some more...

Attachments

• SSPX0074.jpg
    SSPX0074.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 10
  • SSPX0079.jpg
    SSPX0079.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 10
  • SSPX0080.jpg
    SSPX0080.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 12
  • SSPX0090.jpg
    SSPX0090.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 11

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good... cool to see a compliant grower in michigan posting up here...

what are the laws there in MI, how many plants per patient can you grow?

looking forward to the show...

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Securityfirst- Yes I do think they are worth it. Could I get by without it, yes but I love to be the only one adding things to my ladys water. That unit brings it down to 0-7ppm and I average 4. There is a good amount of waste water, but I do not remeber how much at this time, but it is a good amount. They are made to trickle, it depends on how much pressure you are getting from your line and how much your unit is supposed to do.

Vagpuncher- Buckets come from HomeHarvest.com aka superior growers supply, check out both. I used to get them for 7.50 or so but with the new market here they are at $10. There is a place online who sells them, a bucket supllier. I don't recall the name at this time.

Frozenguy-thanks for stopping in

Looks like a sweet setup do you have a chiller.That is a must.Stay away from homeharvast unless you got big bucks.They get the high dollar there.I drive 50 miles farther just not to shop there.Growco has 5gal buckets for like $6.I got orange ones at depot for like $2 I think and work great.I cut there lids for beer cups.Veg in the cup drop in bucket your good to go.Alot less hydron.Allso for a rez this is better than rubbermaid.

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=44066-51438-2921-002&lpage=none

I

In Vino Veritas

pK!! those buckets work great! can't wait to see what you manage..

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I love the 5gal buckets ladies! What are your results with buckets? I've had great success for many years and think my current run of PKs will be bigger than ever.

Peace, :joint:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mickymouse- Yes I have a chiller hooked up, I keep her right at 68-71F depending on how I feel :) Yes I get raped at the shop soemtimes, and I know the orange buckets would work fine, and that I could paint them black or w/er but I like to keep it simple and just through money at it. I have seen everyone latly suggesting that controller res., soon as I need a new one I will upgrade but for now my orginal one is working fine. I do like your veg idea though in a beercup :) Do you use a flood and drain table or hand feed? I will be setting up a 1k MH 3x3 flood and drain with 5.5" pots to be transfered to these buckets, also with room for moms and clones.

In Vino Veritas-yes I know, have been running RDWC for over 2 years. They rock compared to anything I have ever seen.

Hydrosun- 5 gallon ladies do rock! lol Results with buckets on average I see about 4z a piece, but with new strains I am going to try and raise that to 6z.

Growlegal-Welcome to IC and please pull up a seat :)

Boxmunch-nice name, so far so good its working. We are past the hottest part of the year so that helps. If it doesn't cut it I will put another 6" on the pull side, I don't mess around when it comes to temps. The heat is being blasted outside right out of the room, and its in a basment so that helps.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
PK, Check my thread. My last run of 4 5gal ladies yielded 59oz 14.75oz per. I'm going to get 20oz per this time!

Peace, :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts