What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

24 Bucket RDWC 4000 watt by PK

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys :)

Unfortunate news, I just spent the last 2 days trimming and forgot to take my camera both days....I will be sure to get drynug shots up though :)

Overall impression of Serious Seeds Ak-47.....WOW...was not expecting to find something like the keeper I did. All phenos were OK in their own little special way but one far surpassed the others in quality, bag appeal, rate of growth, yield, and just over all holy shitness. Hopefully she smokes as good as she looks this go round and I should be holding on to her for a while. Honestly I was not expecting something this great, she could stand next to any strain as far as trichrome production goes. the biggest plant of that pheno put out 6-9 ounces and I am leaning on the upside. It took its own day to trim lol (jokin) I cannot wait to run her in a mono crop.

Overall Chimera- Schnazzleberry#2 impression:

Shes stinkes real good, lots of blueberry leaning genetics (75% blueberry) but one stood out above the rest as far as yeild and trichrome production. Also she doesn't have "the claw" which is nice. I am not a big blueberry fan and would have not ordered those knowing what I know now, but hey what I am really hoping to find anyways is a great medcinal strain which I have yet to see until I can light this shit up!

Took 2 days to trim which isn't bad, had a couple volunteers pop their heads in which helps, but yesturday I trimmed from 3pm-11pm and today 11am-9pm and done! By hand I would be there 16 hours a day for a week straight.....Not bad for bringing down 23 bucket girls and 6 soil plants :) I fuggin love my spinpros!

I started the cleanup tonight and will finish tomorrow. Just got home and checked my bubble cloner and I have exactly 24 reclining buddah plants rooted. By tomorrow evening the room will be cleaned, tuned up, and will be vegging! I pride myself in a quick turn around, no roots means your treading water.

On another positive note, having the clones rooted means I can get the cloner out of the veg room, finish my veg room up and pop those girls into flower. Will have 2 ak47 plants (non-keeper), 5 sour bubble girls, 6 Mosca c99 bx1 females, and 5 schanzzleberry#2 girls :)

As you can see my next week or two is looking busy, but when the smoke clears I will get you guys updated :)

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
cant wait bro gonna be exciting....im stoked to see how #10 is gonna smoke. did you think you really got 5-7zips off the monster? 10 is the most ive ever got from 1 plant it had 4k under 6 plants but anything above 5 is impressive for indoor....

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
nice shit thats the one that covered the one that didnt make it am i correct?

Latest posts

Latest posts