What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'23 Garden Offerings.

Old Ford

Dutch Passion Black Leb
044.JPG
045.JPG
046.JPG
047.JPG

mike-or-ozzy

2 nights of frost , standing water around had frozen , pissing wet season / windy and low temps and they still romped home safe ! Im actually quite impressed with them and will 100% be running next year.
Secured a spot for sure , see what a decent summer grow produces.

Beautiful sticky stinky pantys, nice work getting them home Old Ford! May give them a run soon they look fine.

hamstring

Veteran
Dutch Passion Shaman , outdoors UK , in a hay medium and only fed once since the seed broke soil.
Manhandled and worked for a better canopy , now sadly too big & heavy for my old ass to drag around , it will stay in place until done.
View attachment 18870058 View attachment 18870059
Old Ford

Hey brother I am an old Mopar guy myself. I had 1970 GTX and a 1965 Belvidere. I currently drive a F150 more of your liking?

I wanted to ask about your Shaman. I grew this at least 20 yrs ago. It was a very early sativa with really good flavor but weak potency. The shit would mold if said it out loud.

I was guerrilla growing from seed so no pheno hunts. I always wondered if a good pheno could be found. Tell me about yours.

Old Ford

Old Ford

Hey brother I am an old Mopar guy myself. I had 1970 GTX and a 1965 Belvidere. I currently drive a F150 more of your liking?

I wanted to ask about your Shaman. I grew this at least 20 yrs ago. It was a very early sativa with really good flavor but weak potency. The shit would mold if said it out loud.

I was guerrilla growing from seed so no pheno hunts. I always wondered if a good pheno could be found. Tell me about yours.
Cheers mate , im an old Ford man through & through but i love any old metal !
If its got metal bumpers im happy to give it love :)

The Shaman i ran was pretty indy leaning , HUGE jazz hand fans and up until the rather frosty & wet week we sustained it was on form , very low odour until you rubber her up then a deep heavy fruity funk engulfed the surrounding area , the largest 3 mains that were very well cooked rotted out but the rest was fine, and i left the lowers to cook further 10 days without issue. As for potency sir i honestly cant comment as cant smoke anymore but will use the end product for mct & butters in the treatment & relieving the pains associated with throat cancer. Currently in remission and winning :)
This is my 3rd season with DP's beans and actually impressed, the auto Euforia is evil lol its the hardest hitting and the loudest smellng auto i have ever ran and i have done lots , awesome auto and will be doing a few more of DP's bits next season. The Black Lebanon is just incredible and cant recommend it highly enough , smells nothing like herb and its a wonderful black hash stone.
I will get some bud shot of the Shaman up soon and test her after a 3 month cure.
I normally reside on a diff 420 forum and theres way more detail on there of the Shaman and others going back some years. All the best with yours sir,

Old Ford

Archives RudeBoi OG choppedmains , lower still going. zero rot.

A cut from a smashed plant , late plant out / cold & wet didnt help , shes as fat and well cooked as shes getting due to shit weather ... so mains & larger stuff taken and the lowers can carry on.
She was clean & rot free in a dismal season , she was not far from rotting as visual signs beginning to appear. Down clean and we shall see what kind of meds she produces !

019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
027.JPG
025.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts