What's new

220w pl-l coco scrog cupboard

superpedro

Veteran
Looking great Boom!

We just received a fresh predator bug newsletter at work. There was something about a new species living dormant in the soil, feeding of mites eggs, gnat eggs, thrips when available. Can't remember the name, but I will look into it.
The suggested 2010 mite and thrips protection cocktail was a mix of the Swirskii, Californicus and the new soil species. I'll try to breed all of them, if I can get my hand on them. There is some new invasive pests to watch out for in Denmark too, sadly.

Hope your treatment works. Never tried spinosad, but all 2-hand information I've heard is positive :)

Good luck mate

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Hello dudes! Boom, they look great. Did you get a pack? I'm actually pretty happy with what I have for now :) There's only so much room and wattage I can run. I've been having heavy thoughts about moving. :/ It's easier said than done though.

Hey Pedro. The spinosad worked great on the thrips. There are still gnats flying around but I noticed there's only gnats flying around. Nothing really moving in the soil! So hopefully it breaks the cycle or something. :)

All plants doing great :yes:

What if I transplanted the soil plants into coco or perlite? Then I could deal with the gnats no problem. I guess I'll see how the spino goes first.

To anyone that gets notification emails from ic, have you noticed you're not getting them?

:thank you:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yeah bro got 1x 10pk Mystic Gems:dance013:, 1x Witches Weed :jump:, 1x OGer99 :headbange, and wanting a pk of Grape Sorbet but can't justify the $$. I know what you mean by restraints bro, I want to move to a bigger house so I can run 2x 600w HPS to a whole room and really crank out all these genetics, but sadly this aint going to happen anytime soon, but one day :muahaha:
I'd be stoked if I had Hydro's LVPK too :D.
Peace Bro.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Heheh, you never know where the wind will blow, I heard these things spread like weeds ;)

Wow, you don't mess around come seed buying time, lol. That's a lot of dialling in to do :) Peace.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey Scrub..sounds like youre getting things back on track..very nice to gear..hows the pk?
Nice work b00m!!
take care

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Howdy BC. The PK is thriving! It has roots sticking out of the cup now so I'll repot soon. I FIM'd her just now. I really missed coco! :tiphat:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
yess coco is very very nive medum to grow in.

lets see some new pix of it and the reveging plants. how r they doing btw.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
They're doin' excellent :) I'm not used to having everything growing so well. I'll get some pics tonight as the lights are off now. Thanks for looking in!

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Here's the PK:

DSCF4153.JPG

DSCF4152.JPG

DSCF4133.JPG

Some reveg:

And this is a Leda Uno from the seed I made, you can see the purple:

DSCF4126.JPG

:tiphat:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking good bro, bloody thing won't let me rep ya as usual.:tongue:
Talking about seeds blowing in the wind, I hear the forecast for this year is going to be high winds :biglaugh: :tiphat: I won't forget my mates when she starts to blow. :plant grow:
edit: That last pic is that a seedling or a bud pic??

Peace

Last edited:

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Cheers buddy :) That's an extreme close-up of a tiny seedling. The leaf going off to the bottom left is a cotyledon. The first leaves are a bit deformed. Last time they out grew the purple leaf stage eventually. Yeah they've changed something with the rep system - it's wicky whack. :tiphat: