20k Watts, Im Back.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
20k Watts, Im Back.......

you guys haven't a clue what your talking about.......

zero mites, mildew or any pathogens of any kind........

Dontcha like the peanut gallery and the plethora of knowledge they provide haha

Happy turkey day krunch!

Feb2006er

It is very hard to get the original genetics as it is kept under lock and key by its growers to keep its value and purity high

It was given to some dispensaries after someone was incorrectly called out for "giving it away" which they hadn't done yet. That caused them to give it away. From there it has trickled around, but it isn't that easy to find. I know for a fact that the real deal chem made it to SC, along with the OG. It's the same one from sohum. Say what you will but those two strains were not as good as others in the SE. The AK, WidowHaze, FL Juicy Fruit, Sugar Shiva, Black Haze, Silver Haze, Bubblegum, NL#5, and Grunk were all equally as nice or better than the Chem and OG. I have seen more mediocre strains hyped in cali then anywhere else. Chem/SourD/OG are all kinda sad when compared to a late 80s NL#5xHaze that Nevil bred. I agree 100% with Nevil that those strains and their crosses are way over-hyped and are average at best.

monkeysee

I love how everyone who doesn't "grow big" is accused of being some "clueless peanut gallery" of sorts. There are clearly many problems in this grow, including pathogens which were admitted. None whatsoever? You think that mold spores traveled by feet and targeted only a specific few buds on a specific few plants? No, it just means you didn't catch all of it yet and that had you let it go a few more days, it would have been full-blown budrot-city. But you (KB) probably know this already, and chopped early w/ little to no flush for a reason whether you admit it or not.

Also lovely how anyone who doubts the quality (which is clearly/apparently lacking) is simply written off as a hater.

If you were originally planning on letting it go that much longer, why did you flush so early, especially when you "didn't know" about your boss's unplanned earlier chop? The answer is likely that the flush was never started as early as you claim, or never started at all. The chop was likely a panic reaction to more botrytis spreading like wildfire. Things don't add up, not every stoner is a dumbass who can't figure out a story.

By the way, I have had MANY threads with detailed build AND grow information from start-to-finish, and those who have been around know this to be true.

Congratulations on getting to a payday regardless of problems, though.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I love how everyone who doesn't "grow big" is accused of being some "clueless peanut gallery" of sorts. There are clearly many problems in this grow, including pathogens which were admitted. None whatsoever? You think that mold spores traveled by feet and targeted only a specific few buds on a specific few plants? No, it just means you didn't catch all of it yet and that had you let it go a few more days, it would have been full-blown budrot-city. But you (KB) probably know this already, and chopped early w/ little to no flush for a reason whether you admit it or not.

Also lovely how anyone who doubts the quality (which is clearly/apparently lacking) is simply written off as a hater.

If you were originally planning on letting it go that much longer, why did you flush so early, especially when you "didn't know" about your boss's unplanned earlier chop? The answer is likely that the flush was never started as early as you claim, or never started at all. The chop was likely a panic reaction to more botrytis spreading like wildfire. Things don't add up, not every stoner is a dumbass who can't figure out a story.

By the way, I have had MANY threads with detailed build AND grow information from start-to-finish, and those who have been around know this to be true.

Congratulations on getting to a payday regardless of problems, though.

your speculating, and obviously didn't read it thoroughly.....

first of all, steep hill labs says there are zero pathogens or any contaminants of any kind, so your theory is out the window. there were a couple buds that had rot, they were immediately cut....

it was chopped 3-4 days early after a 10-12 day flush. it was perfectly done, i just wanted a 72 hour no light period and no water in the plants before i cut. mind you the ppm's never went above 600, and my runoff was under 200 ppm's the second day i flushed, after just a couple days, there is nothing left to flush, i ran it much longer....

its funny what you wrote, trying to play off like your not the typical hater, but i would classify you as the typical hater for sure. you dont read the thread, think you know it all and think you can call me out on whatever.....

anything else you want to try to nit pick? ill shut that down as well....:tiphat:

monkeysee

Yes I'm speculating, but anyone with half a clue can determine that there are lies and half-truths found all over this thread and others.

What is Steep Hill Labs' testing methods for mold/pathogens, and is it done on a small, single-sample basis or on an entire batch? For instance, do you submit a single, small bud that's known to be clean/good, "best of the crop", to represent your entire harvest? Or do they shake down a whole pound over a petri dish (or similar methods)? There's a huge difference, could change the results from "contamination-free / clean" to "heavily contaminated / unsuitable for safe consumption".

Do you have proof (i.e., lab results print-out), or are you just using a known testing facility name that you didn't use and lying about it?

By the way, Harborside has been known to accept batches that have a little bud rot and not detect it, selling to patients as "tested clean". I'm sure it's good for their business and that they're aware of it.

The fact that you had any budrot at all (particularly seeing the circumstances, i.e. given environment) and claiming that you tested negative for mold/pathogens on a lot is wholly unbelievable. I don't believe that any batch that was grown in a room with botrytis detected by the naked eye can be tested "mold-free", whether or not that batch had visible moldy fuzz or not. I'm sure any "microbiologist" or "mycologist" would agree, unless that particular sample was a hand-picked best to represent an otherwise "unsafe" crop.

I'm not hating on you, I'm just calling you out.

I mean, do you really give a 2-week flush in hydro? Meaning you started flushing (err, starving) at day 40 or so? Is it just me or does anyone else smell bullshit? Many stoners with either little brains and/or little experience cannot differentiate the truth from reality, and read your threads as if they're full of golden information on how to do things (wrong).

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Yes I'm speculating, but anyone with half a clue can determine that.

What is Steep Hill Labs' testing methods for mold/pathogens, and is it done on a small, single-sample basis or on an entire batch? For instance, do you submit a single, small bud that's known to be clean/good, "best of the crop", to represent your entire harvest? Or do they shake down a whole pound over a petri dish (or similar methods)? There's a huge difference, could change the results from "contamination-free" to "heavily contaminated".

Do you have proof (i.e., lab results print-out), or are you just using a known testing facility name that you didn't use and lying about it?

By the way, Harborside has been known to accept batches that have a little bud rot and not detect it, selling to patients as "tested clean". I'm sure it's good for their business and that they're aware of it.

The fact that you had any budrot at all (particularly seeing the circumstances, i.e. given environment) and claiming that you tested negative for mold/pathogens on a lot is wholly unbelievable.

I'm not hating on you, I'm just calling you out.

I mean, do you really give a 2-week flush in hydro? Meaning you started flushing (err, starving) at day 40 or so? Is it just me or does anyone else smell bullshit?

A lot of stoners with either little brains and/or little experience cannot differentiate the truth from reality, and read your threads as if they're full of golden information on how to do things (wrong).

What do you hope to accomplish?

Whatever it is... its a practice is futility.

Go grow some weed and quit judging others.

Even IF he has a MINOR amount of pathogens, you think it even comes close to how bad a lot of the stuff out there is? You're being nitpicky and attempting to cause conflict... you have no positive goal in mind, therefor, should be ignored and discarded.

IE, you're not wanted/needed and should leave for your own good.

Had you approached this in a different manner... you might have solicited a different response. Learn to be helpful and kind.

monkeysee

I'm hoping to show and prove to the masses who are incapable of seeing through the lies for themselves that many of these so-called "pros" are really clueless liars. Mainly calling out these people who once laughed and mocked at my claim that there are only literally a handful of people on these forums who really know what they are talking about. How many consecutive failed harvests, and still a "skilled pro" to bow down to?

Big wattage does not equal skill or meaningful experience. Far from it, and lately it seems to be proving quite the opposite in a good majority of the cases.

"MINOR" amount of pathogens, according to who? KB, or his hand-picked sample? Isn't that also a wild speculation based on unproven statements that don't add up? Just because you can't easily see it with the naked eye does not qualify for "MINOR" status, not just yet. And "MINOR" does not mean "zero" ("pathogen-free?"), far from it.

A "MINOR" case of HIV/AIDS/cancer/other infections does not mean you are negative and healthy.

Would you enjoy consuming food (or medicine, in this case) with a mild, "MINOR" level of staleness, dryness and moldiness? Mind you, this is being marketed to the "medical" community.

And a 2-week hydro flush from a guy who claimed earlier little/no flushing is necessary because of the special Drip Clean magic sauce...

What are YOU trying to accomplish? Or rather, who are you trying to protect, and why?

mdk ktm

I'm hoping to show and prove to the masses who are incapable of seeing through the lies for themselves that many of these so-called "pros" are really clueless liars. Mainly calling out these people who once laughed and mocked at my claim that there are only literally a handful of people on these forums who really know what they are talking about. How many consecutive failed harvests, and still a "skilled pro" to bow down to?

Big wattage does not equal skill or meaningful experience. Far from it, and lately it seems to be proving quite the opposite in a good majority of the cases.

"MINOR" amount of pathogens, according to who? KB, or his hand-picked sample? Isn't that also a wild speculation based on unproven statements that don't add up? Just because you can't easily see it with the naked eye does not qualify for "MINOR" status, not just yet. And "MINOR" does not mean "zero" ("pathogen-free?"), far from it.

A "MINOR" case of HIV/AIDS/cancer/other infections does not mean you are negative and healthy.

Would you enjoy consuming food (or medicine, in this case) with a mild, "MINOR" level of staleness, dryness and moldiness? Mind you, this is being marketed to the "medical" community.

And a 2-week hydro flush from a guy who claimed earlier little/no flushing is necessary because of the special Drip Clean magic sauce...

What are YOU trying to accomplish? Or rather, who are you trying to protect, and why?

He suggested drip clean for top fed coco I believe... This grow was rockwool handwatered, so I'm unsure if he used it here.. I have never seen you all on other peoples shit before? Where are your grow logs where you are constantly answering the same questions and helping people monkeysee? So what is the point you are trying to push? Enlighten me please, what is the proper way to run a 20k? :thank you:

monkeysee

I've been known by a bunch of other usernames. clowntown, grow nerd, U4EA, micro gro, mothersucker, purplesupremacy, ooga booga, and quite a few others I can't remember right now. I've gone through many very detailed build and grow threads (some still exist, some are locked away in administrative section per my request).

I'm not here just to tell you you're doing it wrong w/o having first proven how to do it right. That's a fact.

mdk ktm

haha all you had to say was grow nerd. You are always up on your high horse, but I think I saw you build out a cool garage I don't remember. Your last harvest was 2lb? A grow that size is nothing to take care of.

monkeysee

2# per light, not total. On 11 lights, I think 21.75# trimmed tighter than a gnat's butthole and over-dried a little bit accidentally, all popcorn / scraggle given away and not counted towards the total weight. Worst harvest in a while.

monkeysee

Pics and thread on the last grow I speak of are on a different site/forum, I'm not going to re-post them here and I'm not here to post my pics on someone else's thread. Coco, Jack Herer x Skunk #1.

People now demand pictures and proof. I've posted many detailed pictures and explanations, including step-by-step, over the years, and those who have been around can confirm/verify. In a few threads posting a "live" build, with people asking "how did you do that?", I remember taking off my gloves, stopping what I was doing, grabbing my camera, and explaining step-by-step how to do it. Things like that, that's what I was known for, that's what I showed, that's what I proved. Yet I get doubt all day long, and I'm labeled just another hater.

If you missed it, I'm sorry, I don't do re-runs. "I don't shine shoes, I don't tape ankles, I don't cut checks." You can either believe me or doubt me, but I think people who have known me and seen my posts/threads over the years will not have a single shred of doubt.

monkeysee

It's ok he'll just ignore the advice and call everyone haters.
Yes it's very easy to label everyone you disagree with as a hater and ignore all good information. igrowkushbitch is yet another example of a krunchbubble protege, so busy telling me to "shut the fuck up" w/o any basis whatsoever any time I disagree with KB.

It's not very easy (IMO) to have something like 5 consecutive failed harvests, but I guess when you're so busy labeling everyone a hater and ignoring information, it just might become easier. I wouldn't know, I don't strive for that. :confused:

You think I'm on a high horse now, but believe me I know how to be humble and respectful to those that matter. I have little to no respect for a lot of these fake-out's, particularly the ones who laughed and mocked when I said there were only a handful of people who really know what they're talking about. Those exact same people are the ones who have fought against the grain, kicking and screaming, been proven wrong time and time again, had horrible results that never matched what they preached. Some have eventually come around to "getting it", and I can finally show respect for them, and I believe it's also (positively) reflected in their results. toohighmf is a very good example.

Status
Not open for further replies.