What's new

20k Watts, Im Back.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DHF

Trust this.......There ARE no secrets that haven`t been revealed , just lapses in time where they`ve not been found and revealed again......

It`s all here with research done accordingly , but not many folks wanna go to the trouble............Everyone wants ta take the shortcuts.....

Shortcuts cause problems cuz yas didn`t read ALL the pertinent info to apply said setup......

Clowntown`s got problems as per Mr C`s post........I`ve seen him do several setups that rocked , but he`s different now with anger management issues......

Please don`t be so quick ta judge , but I can`t blame anyone for the flagrant attacks he presented but him......Dewd ain`t right.....Bless him Lord........

Keep rockin Krunch.......All that shit he spewed just makes us stronger bout yas overcomin obstacles and growin stronger........

Peace.......DHF........:ying:...

Marshall

It doesnt matter how much knowledge you have.... If you dont have a clue in the world how to deal with people and pass that info on. Monkey has no people skills and doesnt know how to pass on the info he has learned over time. Yea he has thrown down some good grows ... but he is a complete basket case when it comes to dealing with other humans ... therefore all the knowledge he has gained over they years is for him alone because he has no clue in the world how to pass it on. Makes it pretty much useless. But when you continually talk down to people no one is going to listen. What a waste. Hes been trying to share for years... always unsuccessfully because he cant treat people right.

Sometimes I wonder if he does it on purpose . I know in one thread he purposely avoided a key question, in what seemed like an attempt to keep egging me on. He does seem knowledgeable, just not in people skills.

I do think he has a point with the mold. I find it hard to believe that some plants would have obvious mold and others would have no signs of it if tested.

So I googled..

http://steephilllab.com/

They need at least 2 grams to test. So it is possible that KB could provide a very small sample of cherry picked product that was grown furthest from the moldy plants etc. Not saying he did.

Because mold is ubiquitous, it is not surprising that 85% of the cannabis tested at our lab has shown traces of mold. However, only 3% of those samples have been deemed unsafe under general guidelines for herbal products.

Marshall

There`s only a certain amount of airflow you can provide above and below the plants in a warehouse type setup with so much area/sq ftg ta swallow up what`s gettin blown around....and there were partners.....need I say more ?.........

Actually it does not matter if its a warehouse. It really depends on setup, and budget. That grow seems to be placed in the middle of the warehouse. If rooms were built and environment was controlled better, the mold could be prevented.

But it comes to budget etc. For what was invested here, and the results, it seems like a no brainer. A little rot is acceptable.

KB partners suck, and you are probably well aware of how money can get tight, blah blah. It just happens.Hopefully next go around you will be able to do what you want the entire time.

Did you get that electrical fixed?

TruthOrLie

Veteran
Well, the big question is, what is KB supposed to do when he finds mold?

Scrap it all? Hash it call? Cookies?

If this is for "medicine" and some people have weak immune systems/health problems already... do they deserve to know some mold was found in the crop so they have the option to steer clear?

Or can you cherry pick 2 grams worth of samples and then get "cleared" for any contaminants and keep the truth under wraps?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
well, the big answer is.....
NOTHING, I WILL DO NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING ABOUT THE 4-5 GRAMS OF FUCKING BUD ROT!!!!!!

ITS NOT MY FUCKING WEED!!!!!!

truth is, i have no clue where this weed goes, its probably in a usps shipment box on the way to Arkansas or puma punku or your mom's house, i have no clue and don't care.....

and i dont know if the weed was cherry picked when it got tested, I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!! it was tested to get the thc%, which was 21.48%.....

and the fact is, every sample taken to get tested is cherry picked, ask Harborside. they get 10-20 packs all day long and they have it all tested? impossible......

and i guarantee you, if i want to Harborside to sell , they tested it and it came back containment free and i told them there was a few grams of rot in the room, think they would turn it down? no, it came back clear......

so, until someone comes up with a better solution, this is what your stuck with in regards to sampling.....

Status
Not open for further replies.