What's new

20k Watts, Im Back.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest3498

Badass. Sounds like somebody went and fixed all the problems with gdp. Great work!

250wscrogger

?
never EVER heard of anyone getting 45-80/gram for weed or hash...that's like full blown retail for coke...I've seen ECSD go for 560/oz though...

hey krunch diggin the grow but i running into some problems here since youre doing rw as well can i pick at your brain for a moment.
my rockwool ph is at 6.8 which i need to lower. what ph should i be in my reservoir to get my rockwool runoff back to 5.6-5.8?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
hey krunch diggin the grow but i running into some problems here since youre doing rw as well can i pick at your brain for a moment.
my rockwool ph is at 6.8 which i need to lower. what ph should i be in my reservoir to get my rockwool runoff back to 5.6-5.8?

personally, i would run your nutrient at 5.2-5.4 for a few days to bring down the overall ph in the cubes...

hydr1

Hey kb ..been reading up on your shit. Hope things are smoove with you now. Can you direct me to info on the heads mix?nice grow. You getting three a pack for them purps or wha?

Hydr one

Edit** found gratefulheads thread...thanks

krunchbubble

Veteran
Hey kb ..been reading up on your shit. Hope things are smoove with you now. Can you direct me to info on the heads mix?nice grow. You getting three a pack for them purps or wha?

Hydr one

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=55683

im hoping to get more then 35, this gdp is no joke. but, this year them outdoor growers decided to sell there weed from schwah prices, fucking all us indoor growers up......
so all the clubs and dispensaries are buying that shit up and marking it up as indoor, we walk in there and get "were only paying $1800-$2400". but ill walk to he counter to see there variety and most are $60 an eighth, all outdoor......
happens every year, but this year is the worst, i blame all the newbie growers pumping tons of crap into the market....

opt1c

Veteran
you'll have to run head's mix vs the rez mix; basically heads with pk spikes at various times throughout growth; i've always had a hard time flushing that harshness outa gh nuted plants though; only thing that turns me off from it... cost and simplicity are there big time

krunchbubble

Veteran
you'll have to run head's mix vs the rez mix; basically heads with pk spikes at various times throughout growth; i've always had a hard time flushing that harshness outa gh nuted plants though; only thing that turns me off from it... cost and simplicity are there big time

my boy, who is blown away by the warehouse quality, is starting the rez mix now......

i agree with hard to flush gh. but i ran under 600 ppm's the whole grow, and when we chop the gdp, it will have been flushed for 10 days. my tds pen goes down to 250, and its been lower then 250 after the third day off flushing.....

B

Bob Smith

Nice grow, bro - sorry to hear about your current legal troubles.

Can't wait to see what you do to the warehouse when you crop out and your partner gets a little bit of coin for upgrades.

krunchbubble

Veteran
starting to get bud rot, found 8 buds so far, so i am only flushing to the point of wilt when i return the next day.....

going to start chopping on Saturday. i hate trimming, but this gdp will be a pleasure, its soooo nice...

the warehouse is staying at 60-62 degrees with lights on! lets goooo purple!

monkeysee

happens every year, but this year is the worst, i blame all the newbie growers pumping tons of crap into the market....
I've heard quite the contrary, actually. Quality of outdoor is getting better and better each and every year, as last year's noobs are now more experienced.

Next year's quality will very likely be better than this year's. And quantity? Astronomically high.

starting to get bud rot ... the warehouse is staying at 60-62 degrees with lights on! lets goooo purple!

PS - Although there's a little truth to it, low temperatures affecting the purpling rate is largely a misconception, at least compared to other methods of purpling. And didn't you call me a hater and adamantly state that there will be no issues of bud rot or any kind of ventilation/circulation-related issues when I suggested fans for better air circulation? (No need to answer that, I know most on IC can't ever admit being wrong and automatically marks everyone who disagrees as a "hater".)

krunchbubble

Veteran
And didn't you call me a hater and adamantly state that there will be no issues of bud rot or any kind of ventilation/circulation-related issues when I suggested fans for better air circulation? (No need to answer that, I know most on IC can't ever admit being wrong.)

probably called you a hater, they like to follow me around....

if im wrong, ill be the first to admit it. the rot is the typical gdp rot that you get right at the end of flowering, if i would of used some silica, i wold not of got it.....

not saying it does not need more ventilation, IT DOES! but, seriously, its typical gdp rot, the buds are rock hard!

D

DHF

There`s only a certain amount of airflow you can provide above and below the plants in a warehouse type setup with so much area/sq ftg ta swallow up what`s gettin blown around....and there were partners.....need I say more ?.........

With that type of harvey , there`s ALWAYS been "acceptable losses" , and with tighter more indica dominant strains/varieties such as GDP done as closeta right as possible even WITH mega airflow , PM and budrot/gray mold/pythium is always present and ready ta rear it`s ugly head.....

How one deals with it and comes out is what matters most.....Groove on Krunch.......Pullin fer yas over here.....Hope all goes better for yas in the days ta come........

Haters gonna hate.....Troll`s gonna troll.....and give advice on shit they`ve never done in the process.......pffffft....

Peace........DHF.....:ying:.......

monkeysee

You're right DHF, I wouldn't know anything about that at all.

It's like, I've never ever grown rock-hard dark purple strains before with 0% budrot, because I have less than a 100 posts.

See what I mean? Disagree with wrong/misinformation, and automatically a hater troll. Whatta joke.

But hey, you guys know it all, keep yourself blind and keep pumping out early harvests of botrytis-laden buds. Keep doing the same wrong thing over and over, and never improve. That's a sure way to rise to the top and get results.

I'll say, only on weed growing forums (where low education, low IQ & high ignorance are a common theme) have I ever gotten so much resistance to good information.

[/hate]
[/troll]
[/misinformation]
[/lol]

Status
Not open for further replies.