What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

20k commercial unit grow- OG kush and GDP

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would love to see you take ONE table and try my method, which I developed on a small 2 X 4 DIY table, but is easily expanded

As you read please keep in mind that every component is reusable for many many grows to follow.

Think of the money you will save in RW alone, which on that scale might require special handling ($$$) to dispose of

I think of my system as High Performance, yet simple, affordable, and 100% reusable

It allows me to feed every ~ 30 minutes @ ~ 30 seconds. A bigger table will require a longer on time

Imagine the growth that frequent meals mean to root and plant development

After seeing it in action, Med-Man commented that he may need to rethink his flood tables

I have a completed thread using it and Med Man Silver Skunk Bx1 in my signature

Would love to see someone try it. Hope it's you, as you have conventional table to compare result

I started a thread in Hydro section

PetFlora- That might do something I would try in the future but currently I am doing controlled trials with a few different products and am trying to keep as few variables in the room as possible.

I got PVC Cages setup yesterday on the main room, Veg room is full of girls, ceiling skylight is covered (not an easy task), and ran co2 around main room. I will post pics tonight!

Here is the full back room, more to come!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 14
Built 8 of these 2-tier netting cages out of PVC. I'm OCD about canapy management so this will help me relax and enjoy them coming along:biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 14
All the OG's are looking real happy today. I've seen them jump since I got the co2 going on em

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 12
I threw a few of the mothers-to-be in with the rest of the girls today. All my nutes were out of my house so it was time to get them veging a lil quicker!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 12

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
PetFlora- That might do something I would try in the future but currently I am doing controlled trials with a few different products and am trying to keep as few variables in the room as possible.

I got PVC Cages setup yesterday on the main room, Veg room is full of girls, ceiling skylight is covered (not an easy task), and ran co2 around main room. I will post pics tonight!

First, excellent craftsmanship, sir!

I talked myself into trying this

Hope to implement in my next grow

New 3 x 3 tent scheduled to arrive Wednesday. Will also order a 4 x 4 tent

I already have 2 small mortar mixing tubs, and found a metal shelving at WMart that has 1.5" height increments, so I can tilt the tubs to drain back into the rez

Each tub will likely have 2 mature plants, but the Big Mexican I grew last time can easily take up 3 x 3

First, excellent craftsmanship, sir!

Each tub will likely have 2 mature plants, but the Big Mexican I grew last time can easily take up 3 x 3

Damn that's one big Mexican! haha :tumbleweed:

Thanks!! Not sure if you noticed the extra joint I added in the middle of the PVC. I recently learned about doing this from an old grower at the C Cup. 4x8 is just quite enough canopy so I put a 6" extender on the middle row allowing a few branches to stick out of my 4x8 nets and still be supported by the sides. This little piece adds 8 sq feet of canopy space and makes what the OG called "power alleys". I am really exited to see how well they work!

I just picked up 3 of the largest carbon scrubbers at my hydro store and am planning of getting those beasts up tomorrow (Not that I will really need them for a while). Pics to come!

Latest posts

Latest posts