What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
The craziest thing is that on a cannabis forum they eat up everything the government says as gospel. Not too long ago we were all against the government, but now with legalization all the people who would have never broke the law are now growing weed and taking over the cannabis forums.

you joined here in 2017. lol

a lot of those republican led states going legal or is that too much freedom for the people?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Reality is very scary when you live in a make believe world.

Pages and pages and pages of make believe.
Nobody even reads it because they know it is all bullshit.

The trial begins Monday and they have his orange painted ass nailed from every angle. You better start dishing out excuses for this one because there is a very harsh dose of reality coming your way. So better get all your TDS and other childish excuses and name calling ready. You're going to need it.

More reality, the weasel bond he tried to pitch NY isn't going to float and the liquidation sale is about to begin.

Last edited:

greyfader

dont-worry-marj-you-have-many-rubles-saved-for-retirement-v0-fmbls6rh6tvc1.png
i looked for the "like" button but it wasn't there!

moose eater

In case anyone missed it, there's a new fraud investigation targeting Trump. This one's serious.

It involves a claimed $50million loan that didn't apparently exist and was used as a tax dodge to avoid paying taxes on 'the loan that never was', when, in fact, it was Trump's $, not a loan.

Though I admittedly bet the activist/former legislator who informed me of this that Trump never does a day in jail, as the USA hasn't criminally prosecuted its oligarchs or their hand-puppets (Trump being a mere hand-puppet) since the Keating 5 went to prison during the S&L collapse.

Maybe someone who feels cheated by the inequity in delivery of justice in the USA will take personal action to level that particular playing field instead?

Last edited:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
In case anyone missed it, there's a new fraud investigation targeting Trump. This one's serious.

It involves a claimed $50million loan that didn't apparently exist and was used as a tax dodge to avoid paying taxes on 'the loan that never was', when, in fact, it was Trump's $, not a loan.

Though I admittedly bet the activist/former legislator who informed me of this that Trump never does a day in jail, as the USA hasn't criminally prosecuted its oligarchs or their hand-puppets (Trump being a mere hand-puppet) since the Keating 5 went to prison during the S&L collapse.

Maybe someone who feels cheated by the inequity in delivery of justice in the USA will take personal action to level that particular playing field instead?

sounds like a veiled threat to this old salt, even with the question mark attached. just sayin'

Cannavore

Veteran
"the far right aren't fascists"

here's alex jones saying fuck hitler on hitler's birthday and tons of red maga hats in the comments mentioning alex jones' connection to jews (his ex wife) or how he sold out lmfao.

moose eater

sounds like a veiled threat to this old salt, even with the question mark attached. just sayin'
It can sound to you however you wish. Your abstraction in interpretation ain't my issue.

I specifically stated 'someone', as many of the commoners often get tired and frustrated re. the socio-economic stratification and imbalances resulting in this sort of inequity in 'equal protection under the law' and other fallacies.

The serfs do hard time for cultivation and black marketeering, while the hand-puppets of the Oligarchy and the Oligarchy itself skate, no matter the crimes.

If you think it's a threat, and can back that up, report me.

Last edited:

greyfader

you guys seem mad today
Yeah, they're mad, by every definition! Who gets mad in any contest? It's always the losers! Even while the game is being played, when they realize they will lose no matter what, they get pissed off!

Oh, the agony of defeat! The desperation! You don't see pissed off winners!

greyfader

"the far right aren't fascists"

here's alex jones saying fuck hitler on hitler's birthday and tons of red maga hats in the comments mentioning alex jones' connection to jews (his ex wife) or how he sold out lmfao.

Alex Jones just got back a little bit of all that respect he lost! The most intelligent thing i've ever heard him say!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Reality is very scary when you live in a make believe world.

Pages and pages and pages of make believe.
Nobody even reads it because they know it is all bullshit.

The trial begins Monday and they have his orange painted ass nailed from every angle. You better start dishing out excuses for this one because there is a very harsh dose of reality coming your way. So better get all your TDS and other childish excuses and name calling ready. You're going to need it.

More reality, the weasel bond he tried to pitch NY isn't going to float and the liquidation sale is about to begin.
a8781a0deeee0ba7733f7e5376514c21_768x0.jpg

1713731861227.png

CaptainDankness

It's also the far left screaming "death to America, death to Israel" and "we're all Hamas" they really hate the Jews and Muslim extremists praise Hitler. Yeah, something tells me those are leftists, really I wouldn't give them or Neo Nazis a place on either side. They're Nazis and terrorists, I don't think anyone agrees with them in government. Well except that Omar girl that's a Democrat.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts