What's new

2022 Outdoor Gardening in the Northeast

Ralph W. Llama

A16D08CC-0DE2-42CD-AB0D-E7D6B590DA4B.jpeg

Oh boy, some Purple Satellite pollen! Wouldchuck it.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Hot and no rain seems to sum up where I am. Hopefully it doesn't make up for the lack of rain in September/October because that will especially suck. Plants are doing well except 1 that I got a little to deep with the hoe when I was weeding but it's not drooping anymore so I would say its healed up and back to doing well. I am guessing stretch will start in the next week or 2 so gonna have to start trellising soon as well as trim the lowers.

full

full

full

full

The plant I hit the roots with the hoe
full

laszlokovacs

Been almost 20 days since I saw these ladies and they got hit with a massive downpour 5 mins after I show up. Guess I can't complain too much-they definitely needed it. Gonna be able to pamper them for the next few days and topdress, feed, and spray at least once. Biggest one is at least 7 or so feet I'd wager- brought along this goofball for scale, flowers just started showing themselves. Hope everyone out there's having as much fun as I am:canabis:
IMG_4356 2.JPG

IMG_4349 2.JPG

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
In full stretch mode and doing well again. I was away for a week and half and they didn't get any water. They were wilting hard when I got home but are all back to preying nicely again. 2 of the plants are flowering good with the rest right behind them. The 2 flowering good is the one plant that finished the fastest indoor over the winter. Still dry as fuck where I am, we never get rain. Fingers crossed for the fall to be this dry.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full