What's new

2022 Outdoor Gardening in the Northeast

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Lol, yup 90s air max 😁. Just spread some leaf mulch to dry out for mixing my fertilizer with. Gonna top dress tomorrow or Thursday morning. Got some decent rain coming in for the weekend and flower has started so...

full

Then I just noticed a plant that didn't want to die lol
full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great, sounds like a good time. Was just thinking about the 3 day Phish concert I went to here a few years ago. Really talented band, and funny guys!

Plants are getting thick! Looking healthy with vigorous growth! How tall are they now?

Good idea using leaf compost to spread top dressing in. Will probably further minimize the potential for burn and will provide some organic matter and microbes for the plants!

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Looking great, sounds like a good time. Was just thinking about the 3 day Phish concert I went to here a few years ago. Really talented band, and funny guys!

Plants are getting thick! Looking healthy with vigorous growth! How tall are they now?

Good idea using leaf compost to spread top dressing in. Will probably further minimize the potential for burn and will provide some organic matter and microbes for the plants!
6-7 foot tall and as wide as 4-6 foot.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet! Its hard to tell by the pictures! Will be easier to manage once they get flowered out! Yeah you guys get tons of rain up there some times! Hope it dries up a little bit for flowering. Forecast to be average to above average precip I think. So get ready to inspect. Having healthy plants with good airflow goes a long way.

I would definitely water in thoroughly after top dressing or time i with a long rain if possible to help wash it in before it degrades and also reduce the risk of burn.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Finally recovering from covid 😑 got it last phish run and it's been weeks, Really sucked. Happily going to another phish show Friday 😁 but anyway. Plants are mostly good considering the rain. The Headband has pm but I just started dealing with it today and they already look a lot better. Leaves are yellowing off on the furthest right plants in the plot guessing it has to do with the area being new and all the rain we have had. Gonna try and top dress my last 20% this week or early next. Just took clones very late but what can ya do, fingers crossed they root.

3 cuts from each kind
full

HB
full

Natty b (yellowing but very frosty)
full

Back smackerz, cherry cookiesm front smaller trop c
full

Trop c, smackerz
full

3 head band, smaller 1 trop c, 2 smackerz
full

Natty b
full

Natty b
full

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
"No man's land, the only game in town" some dead lyrics for ya. dude i had pm on a few last year bad im thinking it was because they were close to pigpen then again idk. it looked like someone dumped confectionery sugar on the whole plant had to toss em. allota moisture out there i defoliated extra good on some yesterday keep em dry and let them breathe hopefully helps with mold issues

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
"No man's land, the only game in town" some dead lyrics for ya. dude i had pm on a few last year bad im thinking it was because they were close to pigpen then again idk. it looked like someone dumped confectionery sugar on the whole plant had to toss em. allota moisture out there i defoliated extra good on some yesterday keep em dry and let them breathe hopefully helps with mold issues
I have lost large amounts in the past. That's the biggest thing I have learned and feared growing outside (PM). Gotta have good strong healthy plants with lots of calcium as well as lots of direct sun during flower and air IMO. This lost coast has been a game changer for me as it litteraly washes the PM away and kills it making it easier to keep cultivars that are more susceptible as long as you keep it under control. So far just dealing with some bottom and inners that had some pm mostly on the Headband. Cleaned and will continue to clean out and spray as necessary. Gonna wash my bud at harvest this year if I get there 😉😁.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
the Headband needs lots of training, defoliation, and ankle shaving. if you jack up the soil quality she really produces too much interior growth and I have to go harder on Headband than most of my other strains to keep her breathing.

it's going to be hard with the the cold temps and wet this week....

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Lol, just getting back to life today. Been real busy today. Spraying and tying up plants, lawn mowing, kids school day, and it feels like I haven't done anything in weeks between Phish and covid. Had a blast Saturday night and was up till 2 am partying but was spent again yesterday mentally and physically 😉😊. Feeling great today, nice and refreshed 😎

Latest posts

Latest posts