What's new

2022 Outdoor Gardening in the Northeast

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Let's see how they like their first day in full sun. I want to get them in the ground Fri or Sat.

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look like they have some momentum going! Why are you waiting to put them in? Are you acclimating for sun intensity or photoperiod?

I would think they could have been much bigger if they were put in the ground earlier.

Are those all female plants? Usually see preflowers and the beginning of stretch in July, so seems like they are getting behind schedule. : smoke:

How tall are they? Look branchy and vigorous. They will catch up once they get the root system developed.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright cool, yeah the summer sun can be intense. How long does it take to acclimate indoor plants to intense light, about a week? I guess just put them out for increasing amounts of time, and in filtered light if possible.

1/2 lb per plant is a pretty good yield, large plants are hard to manage. I was just thinking in terms of potential size.

Looking forward watching them get settled in and grow! What size containers are they in right now?

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Alright cool, yeah the summer sun can be intense. How long does it take to acclimate indoor plants to intense light, about a week? I guess just put them out for increasing amounts of time, and in filtered light if possible.

1/2 lb per plant is a pretty good yield, large plants are hard to manage. I was just thinking in terms of potential size.

Looking forward watching them get settled in and grow! What size containers are they in right now?
1 gal of coco. I don't bring them back in once they are out just move them around the yard for filtered sun at first to now when I am trying their first full day of sun. I pulled 1/2 # plants last year and they were only 7 footers.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love the paper map i do that to. did it to a loaded flat of clones recently with a good buzz then when everything rooted i couldnt make sense of it. it was like looking at hieroglyphs when they flower i will know which is which
Lol.. don’t lose track it’s easy I’ve done those paper map guides works better in the stationary area cloners rather than random cubes

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats great! Looks like a nice spot. Morning sunlight is the most important especially in flower to dry the plants quickly.

They can make do with very little light really, they just get a little lanky. Its good to have some shade or filtered light to conserve moisture on hot summer days.

Are you doing any more feeding or just using water? Can't wait to watch, some of those are big! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like some promising hybrids there Captain Ahab! Looking forward to seeing what traits those show! Looks like they're catching up!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, thats nice! Those are getting settled in, seeing some growth!

How long ago was it fertilized? I guess you got your numbers together with the soil samples so should work out! I wouldn't be surprised to see a little nitrogen needs later on in early flower, but if you have enough slow release N in there it should be ok.

Will be good to have some structure to support them. Looks like they'll be getting big. :smoke:

Green Squall

Here are a few auto AK47's. Not pictured are a some auto AK hybrids and one bag seed I planted for shits and giggles. Stem rub is insanely pungent and sticky on that one, so it'll be interesting to see how it turns out. The garden is modest this year and a little messy due to some back trouble, but getting a few plants in the ground is an absolute must.

20230629_120644-jpg.18859923
20230627_180601-jpg.18859924

Attachments

• 20230629_120644.jpg
    20230629_120644.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 145
  • 20230627_180601.jpg
    20230627_180601.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 142